Europeans BTFO

Europeans BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/661374/IRA-and-ISIS-working-together-to-launch-CAR-BOMB-CAMPAIGN-on-Britain
theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/31/future-of-gibraltar-at-stake-in-brexit-negotiations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can Europe ever recover?

Anyway the EU proposal has leaked. If Britain wants to remain part of the single market they will have to accept the 4 freedoms.

NEVER

That is fine but it will mean the EU will impose tariffs upon British exports.

NOOOOOOOO

Don't worry, we'll take good care of you :^)

What do you mean by leaked? This has been announced before pretty much anything by virtually any representative.

May already said she wants a hard Brexit, though its probably bluff to see the EU reaction, which means Britain will have the same relation with the EU as the USA and Zimbabwe.
The only acceptable alternative is becoming Norway which is basically an EU vassal.

No way Britain is going to have a cake and eat it too.

>Britain will have the same relation with the EU as the USA and Zimbabwe

That's not fair, we're not plotting the destruction of Zimbabwe.

Kind of a weak bargaining point desu, I liked the one where they proposed to make the UK a tax haven better

That won't work. Tax havens like Ireland, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Netherlands only work within the common market because the EU allows income tax over all EU wide operations to be paid in one member state.

Becoming a non-EU tax haven will hardly harm us.

>The only acceptable alternative is becoming Norway which is basically an EU vassal.

This is the most likely outcome. The EU will grant them some exceptional provisions, so they can save face but yeah this will happen.

These negotiations are utterly pointless. It's not possible to argue with 27 different heads that all want different hints at the same time.
I expect the discussion to completely break down by at least the end of April.

Why is Britsh Media so rude?

The EU's pushing the harmonise tax rates and forced Apple to pay Ireland 13 billion euro.
The EU is threatening Ireland's status as a tax haven as it is.

we just hate Germans

>27 heads
The negotiations are between a select group of EU negotiators (some anti-British Frenchman leading them) and the EU has already stated that once Britain talks to any individual member state about the Brexit, all negotiations will be halted.
So no divide & conquer.

Exactly. This weird tax scheme is fucking stupid anyway and only proofs the EU had always been a global finance project.

Any deal can be voted by and country in the EU, what if Spain says no deal without Gibraltar? What if Poland says no deal without free movement of toilet cleaners?

It's like that old cliche of arguing with the two-headed ogre, except with many more heads.

Have fun with all those laws the EU were preventing your shithole from passing

literally nothing wrong with this
I would honestly scrap 20% of EU laws flat out.

enjoying getting raped ahmed must suck living in the worst country on earth

That's the thing here. Brexit indeed means the EU will have to act as a federal state for the first time and ignore individual demands of the members for 'the greater good'.

The EU cannot possibly negotiate on behalve of 27 members. They negotiate on behalf of the EU as a separate entity.

Denmark's flag has red in it

>europe becoming more divided and hostile to eachother

How is this a good thing again?

Because the closest thing to a rabid dog is a British "journalist".

Not to mention being a tax heaven only works for tiny to small countries, since even very low taxes from large corporations are usually enough to cover the budget for a small population.

If UK, a soon to be 70 million country became a tax heaven, the quality of life of average Joe would take a massive hit

>Europe
Is what I'm sure people will say.

However it COULD be a good thing for bringing the remaining EU members closer together.

We'll see, how it goes.

Europe can only be at peace once Germans are extinct.

Continental system when again

We won't turn the entire country into a tax haven, just the City of London.

Nice try, outsider.

pls Brits dont hate us

It's funny when the memes you made up...

They realized journalism is hard, but cheap sensationalism isn't

I could read that entire sentence.
I didn't know German was that easy.

...are actually real :^)

>Die Welt

Lol, the world of these atlanticist lapdogs surely was shattered by Trump and Brexit. Pure denial.

i did smile a bit when i saw those european headlines saying nice things about brits
then i remembered it's literally a meaningless act and ticked the "leave" box on the ballot

Somebody post that ebola spider news pic, it's missing from my collection

>it's a real article
FUCKING KEK
>express.co.uk/news/uk/661374/IRA-and-ISIS-working-together-to-launch-CAR-BOMB-CAMPAIGN-on-Britain
Apparently it was a Northern Irish fella who claimed this, which doesn't surprise me.

this is a newspaper from yesterday, long after the brexit vote.
Besides, it is meant for German consumers, not for the British

This one?

oh well then, i have no hostility at all for europe, it's lovely. But it doesn't make sense for us to remain in the eu, regardless of how nice europe and european people are

>There are people today more afraid of ISIS than the IRA

How quickly people forget, the sins of our fathers

This is just ebin :D
Ty

inb4 Ireland annexes NI, Scotland secedes and England becomes a US state.

ira have done nothing significantly damaging in the last 20 odd years
also, the ira could be negotiated and dealt with

>let me tell you lies about your country
ah yes, swedish """"intellectuals""""
none of what you said will happen.

think he was just fucking around la

>Gibraltar
theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/31/future-of-gibraltar-at-stake-in-brexit-negotiations
Britanon BTFO.

>the UK will become a vassal of the USA in your lifetime

and yours has piss in it

But will brexit protect you from the deadly serpents of Tito?

wut

Are we really going to see an airstrip one type re-alignment of the UK if it secures the bare-minimum FTA with the EU?

Have another one

At least we weren't so cucked we had to put Scotland's flag over ours.

Under, if you actually look at the flag..

>The guidelines, released by the European council president, Donald Tusk, make it clear that Spain and the UK will need to engage in bilateral talks over the territory.
Seems like we're supporting Spain. Go go Team EU!

But that's exactly what I said would happen. You didn't refute me, so how exactly was I BTFO.

Gibraltar will go nowhere, I would go to war for that brilliant place

Why are euros so triggered about Britain deciding to belong to the anglosphere instead of the EUsphere?

German intelligence already knows what british intelligence knows
all of this is just for show

Wait, when were they in the EUsphere?

>After lobbying from Spanish diplomats, a clause has been inserted in the EU’s draft Brexit negotiating guidelines that appears to allow Spain to exclude Gibraltar from any transitional single market access arrangement or future trade deal with the UK if it is not satisfied with the status of the territory.
The deal would still go on even if Spain would throw a fit but Gibraltar would be fucked, that's all.

Not that it would matter if no deal is reached, in that case the whole UK would be fucked.

Well they've literally been in the eu so...

It didn't belong to the Anglo sphere when it was part of the EU?

English people are incapable of differentiating between rhetoric and truth

That was the point it belonged to both. Now its made its decision

So? They're also part of the commonwealth.

Yeah, but as a meme entry. Like Cyprus. Or you in Eurovision.

Oh, fair enough then. That's what I get for just reading the headline.

Consider me blown, then.

i don't get why Spain spergs out so hard on Gibraltar. The terms in which we got it from them were pretty clear about how it belongs to us

We're 100% european. You wouldn't understand

To be fair if Sweden owned Cornwall I'd be pissed too.

Map autism. Any Europa Universalis player would understand.

You have to be a special kind of autist not to understand why Spain doesn't like Gibraltar being owned by the British regardless of some ancient treaty

This.

French people don't give a shit about the Channel Islands being owned by the Brits. But that's because most don't even know they exist desu.

This.But then again what are Ceuta and Melilla?
Spanish double standards, everyone.

Sei e va'ai mai

righto

Because they are tiny islands rather than a strategic part of your mainland.
French people would be pretty pissed if the Britons owned Brittanny.

>French people would be pretty pissed if the Britons owned Brittanny.
Well...

that's a shit comparison, Fernando

Well for one thing the channel islands are actually pretty strategically important really. Put a few good guns on them and fuck all can cross a lot of the channel without your say so.

And second Gibralter controls the straights of gibralter. Its quite important

The people of Gibraltar do not want to be a part of Spain. Therefore, Spain has no justifiable claim to Gibraltar. Its as easy as that.

Gibraltar can remain part of the UK, I don't care. Britons should just stop complaining about Spain blocking border traffic. They don't need the continent anyway so they're free to supply their rock by air.

brb alerting texas of these new developments

Then it's pretty hypocritical of Spain to demand Gibraltar when they have several cities on the African mainland that have a land border with Morocco

>Britons should just stop complaining about Spain blocking border traffic.
I've literally never seen anyone do this.

I don't think anyone disagrees that Spain's position is retarded, they're just stating that Spain's position is what it is.

All the fucking time.
Gibraltarats seem to think they're entitled to Spanish roads or something.
Agreed. Those cities had to be destroyed ages ago. Hundreds of thousands of Africans entered Europe through there.

We're leaving the single market and have been saying this since the start. We're just going to leave, lower taxes and regulation and become the singapore of the atlantic ironically making life even shitter for all the working class retards who voted Brexit and life even better for those horrid "elites"

What if the SNP really organizes a new referendum (despite May not allowing it) and the independence vote wins? Would the will of the Scottish people be respected? Would parts of Scotland hold their own referendums to stay in the UK?

What a huge mess.

I still cannot believe May willing to go all-in. It has to be bluff.

Not really sure how it works because Scotland uses roman law or some shit but a second referendum would most certainly lead to scottish independence.

>we'll help you fight terror
>London attack was like a week ago
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!By the look of things you are the ones that need help.
Britain is truly pathetic.They have nothing of value to offer the EU other than hard cash.

And they'll be needing that cash really bad once they are out of the EU.

Press F for the UK(soon to be only England)