*record scratch*

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

Yup that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

You see, it all started when I committed blatant pass interference

>They're still mad about it

the hawks are redeeming themselves this year

How do you fuck up this bad?

devestating

fuck I hate this meme

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

BTFO
T
F
O

Stop fucking posting this you fucking fag literally everyone hates the patriots

>having to live in the past because your noodle arm qb and meme TE won't win any more SBs

sad desu

Terrific.

>being BTFO so hard you want to forget the past but you never will

What a great moment in sports history. Fuck those scumbag Seahawks and that obnoxious piece of shit Richard Sherman. Last two Super Bowls have been perfect, the old guard in Peyton and Tom silencing these annoying nigger infested teams like Carolina and Seattle

>yfw this applies to both teams

How many super bowls have the Xecucks won since the one in OP?

Still can't believe this actually fucking happened

It wasn't even a terrible play call, they had to throw it no matter what. Shouldn't have chose Rickardo fucking Lockette to win you the Super Bowl

>Peypey silencing Cam

It was Von, my dude. A black man ending another black man like the pottery it was.

Would the Seahawks have won it if they handed if off to Lynch? How much time was left?

Play started with 25 sec on the game clock, so Pats would have gotten it with about 20

I don't understand this meme. Lynch is a fantastic runningback, but statistically at the goal line-short he's shit.

Because it was 2nd & Goal, 25 sec to go, 1 timeout, and Lynch had just been stopped inches from the end zone on the previous play. You have 3 more shots at it, Marshawn Lynch can get 1 yard if you give him 3 tries. Even if you agree that you have to pass at least one of the downs because you only have 1 TO, why would you choose 2nd down to do it? Its just inviting a turnover

MAD

F

>t. Casual

If anything it was offensive PI, Butler had position

Did the Pats have any time outs? They would need at least 3 to do something with 20 seconds barring a miracle.

Pats had 2 TO, and frankly should have had 1. Any coach but Belichick would have called one right before that 2nd down, and it was a ballsy move even for him not to.

the man who single-handedly saved Tom Brady's legacy

delete this please

Playmaker make a play

>seahawk fan
>british

Why can't I, hold all this cuckoldry?

18-1

>Seahawks ran an illegal pick play

Kek he mad

Why not just use Marshawn to run it in?
I'm just baffled they chose to throw when you have one of the best rb's in the league

But it wasn't 4th down you casual

the call made sense, throw it on 3rd down then run it on 4th. If Lockette had not been such a soft bitch they would have had a 4th down play left.

>they literally passed the ball on the 1 yard line
>with 25 seconds left

People will justify this.

They seen the Patriots were going goal line defense and were expecting the run. The only reason Butler recognized the play is it happened to be the exact play they had ran in practice that week that he got burned on so he knew what adjustments to make and where to be to make the play.

Patriots were like 30th in the league against power runs and Lynch had gained at least one yard every carry during that game.

INTERCEPTED BY _____

Pats-fags still salty about losing to a wounded Russell Wilson.

How's Gronk by the way?

probably looking at his ring from superbowl XLIX right now. thanks again! enjoy the regular season :^)

People always forget that the only reason the Seachickens had a shot at winning the game was because of a flukey meme-catch

They didn't deserve to win and were trounced by an even bigger meme pick -- poetic justice

FAITH