Unpopular theories thread

Unpopular theories thread.

Boomp.

this is all of us in 10 years

>Unpopular opinion

your thread is dying

Needs a savior

>yoko got held back a couple years (read 10)

The only reason Sup Forums doesn't have audio webm support is because too many underage lurk here and hiroshima doesn't want to scar them with graphic videos with sound

Communism

The ice caps are totally (not) melting we can(definitely) rebuild

I can only fucking hope.

As soon as it's possible, hook me up to my "give up" machine and I'll see you fuckers never.

Stand up female comedians can totally be funny sometimes

I'm gay.

this is an, unpopular opinion?

for whom?

The world was made for chillin, but nobody wants to chill

Trumps election win was facilitated by russian intel agents to make america so shit tier and weak from sheer incompetence that it would not be able to prevent a resurgent russia from getting up to all kinds of fuckery

do you think Russia wants to fuck America's shit up??

Nah they want to make america a backwater again

well that sucks

i prefer it to have no audio, it leaves it to the imagination

Not for putin

doesnt he have enough shit though? Why does he need the entire world? Seems dumb

I think aliens have made contact at some point but are fed up with our sutpid shit so they temporaily banned us cause fuel/race wars. We have enough materials to start the ways to provide energy and food for everyone but we are squabbling with stupid shit instead cause people who starved and dehydrated themselves saw visions of something they watned to see anyway are arguing with people in other hot places who had visions are kill each other fuck everyhing i miss my grandma.

Why wouldn't aliens be squabbling as well. I always thought it was interesting that we think of them as 'higher beings' but what if they're just like us. So much squabble and hate that they've barely left their planets either.

Hell, maybe that's what it means to be an animal.

Allah akbar

Who said anything about the entire world. He wants what russians have considered theirs for centuries...the ukraine, poland, the baltics, the central asian 'stans' and strong bi lateral relations with china to boost their economy.

this is akbar

theres just gotta be a chance out there with how many planets there are that some race managed to break the barrier we dream of.

Oh okay, I missed that part. Pretty drunk.

I'm with you, I'd really like to think so

Suge Knight AIDS killed Eazy-E.

HP Lov was the GOAT

Isn't life just a collect-o-thon?

I think a micropenis is a fine thing to have

you can still attract women with it

This movie was overrated imo

She has some nice assets

The world is a hard place to be