Amerifat hate thread

Amerifat hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ep2ks9MiDHE
gallery.mailchimp.com/de3259be81e52e95191ab7806/files/PISA_2012_results_US.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military–industrial_complex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't need simple math systems, we're smart enough to do it in our heads.

poor eurofags haha get a lyf loozer fagt

what a thread you have here

in all seriousness, other than being dangerous as fuck, would this actually work? i'd assume the electronic device in question would have to be able to take the different voltage

a nation full of inbred retards
no wonder they are so easy to be sucked in to the war machine and be used as cannor fodder or kiddy killers

keks
inbred cunts

but muh olympics, muh space program, muh colleges, MUH SPORTS
what are you bragging about with your shitty country? we have the strongest and smartest, and dumb people live everywhere.

Those are where all the niggers and spics live. White literacy is >98%

War is awesome. And we're good at it. It's not about the winning. It's about killing.

It's funny how you ignore the worst parts are filled with mexishits and other shit skins. Hell, New York and California and Texas are the worst because of immigrants.

Look at the literacy rates, it's referring to English literacy.

Further more the fastest state is also the most nigger state, Mississippi. If our white population or even the Asian population was higher we'd be 'skinnier/healthier' nation.

It would probably damage whatever is plugged in. US outlets supply 120V. NZ outlets supply 240V

" we have the strongest and smartest,"

*fattest

I'm a phone fag

Look at all those Russian weapons.

A quick google search tells me it would burn out without protection.

Most devices are rated for 100V-240V AC. Those would be okay. But there are some with less tolerance and for those you need an adapter with a transformer. But it's still stupid as fuck.

DOUBLE VOLTAGE DOUBLE FUN!

And don't even worry about ground wire. F that thing

you guys are acting like OP's image isn't a joke

they can't do proper burnouts

youtube.com/watch?v=ep2ks9MiDHE

>plugged in
>switched on
Joke or not, it's fucking stupid.

hey they coulda used the pool pic

>has to replace tires, bumper, possibly wheels, re-paint car
>doesn't give a shit
Why are bogans so stupid?

Like the UK isnt historically famous for imbred nobles, at least these people arent running the country, snaggle tooth

well if it works it works, smart way to nigger rig an adaptor. someone like you would probably fuck it up.

fuck you
usa is number 1

Yeah, we know you're american. Fuck safety. As long as it works under ideal conditions it's okay.

Im pretty sure thats a videogame you stupid faggot

Whats that green gunk on the right side??

get a new one

I'm not dumb enough to attempt it.
If you have to nigger rig something, chances are you don't know the dangers.

Besides messing with electrics is illegal here unless you're an electrician.

exactly you fat pussy. get some danger

Ahh yes American "Grammar", when words are too difficult to spell why not make them sesame street level instead.

Like for example

Thru and Tho, only handicapped peeps spell like that.

And then say you have "American Latin" because normal Latin is too difficult.

And when it comes to mathematics (Oh sorry forgot Americans can't spell that so they use Math instead) America is way down the list.

haha you cant even fuck with your own wall sockets? poor cucks

you cunts chose this fuckwit to run your country
wkwkwkwkwkwkwk

Shock absorption device

this is an imageboard, not an essay. lrn2cool fgt

The OP pic was taken here.
You can do what you want but insurance isn't going to bail you out if your house burns down.

tfw you dont live in lake superior

bummer, mine will.

Since American learning is way down the list, you won't be cool yourself for a number of years, you will probably die of heart disease by then.

I'd be more worried about the exposed, live metal parts hanging freely for all to touch. Also how close the two parts are together, if one part slipped and touched the other then kaboom.

Of course they will.
If they didn't they would get regular lawsuits from stupid rednecks.

So what you're saying is Yurop is too stupid to handle imperial units?

I thought this was supposed to be an Amerifat hate thread.

better to die from heart disease than brown people with shitty knives. Can you explain to me why so many countries send transfer students to the US pls?

anyone have more from this glorious pic?

haha that will show them

>when words are too difficult to spell why not make them sesame street level instead.
>only handicapped peeps spell like that.
>peeps
You don't say :^)

Ive seen some rednecks jerry rig some great shit, I think your not giving them enough credit, theyre dumb as hell but pretty damn resourceful.

Showing a volcano eruption, and some nice people just sleeping?

You were saying?

gallery.mailchimp.com/de3259be81e52e95191ab7806/files/PISA_2012_results_US.pdf

And the recent report isn't any better.

I guess I'll give them that.
I was just poking the American legal culture.

You know why it's called "Imperial" right? Because it's descended from European empires.

Shit like 1 yard = distance from kings shoulder to staff with arm held out straight
1 foot = literally length of kings foot
1 mile = something stupid too because eurofags are stupid and we have just learned to deal with what we're given and only go by SI when we need to do science

This is why your country sucks. Your news is so ass you actually watch american news.

You really think the US media is the only one that engages in propaganda?

Didn't realize I was browsing Russia Today

Yeah pretty much ended the debate on whether or not we were retarded as a country.

What does that do to disprove his point?

Was it spelled wrong?

No?

Your point?

That's actually pretty smart. OP sounds like a jealous faggot.

"And we're good at it"
kek and amerifats actually believe this

>finest eletricians

huhu

its all run by the jews---
and you are their biggest puppet

You shortened people to 'peeps' much the same way as mathematics is shortened 'math.'

Nice bit of irony.

take a look at your laptop power cable.....notice how you can (usually) unplug the side of the cable that plugs in the wall?

Laptop power supplies can usually handle 120-240 just fine.

You just did, by proving how dumb Americans are, did you not see Reading in the table?

Here let me show you the latest table..

How does that prove that minorities and immigrants aren't dragging the score down?

1. I don't have a laptop
2. 240 is standard here.

>could have a sponsor paying for it
still stupid, I know

the problem here is that the rest of the world released this was retarded so they change it

Because they are no clever American ones, so they have to fill up the Universties somehow, since Football and Basketball players are dumb as fuck.

The whole of Europe's and its former colonies aristocracy is inbred.
>includes USA you goober

Considering peeps is slang, and math is not. There is no irony.

But thanks for proving the level of American grammatical understanding is at all time low.

>released

you dont even realise that your country runs on war,
and you cunts are so stupid that you keep feeding this machine in the name of patriotism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military–industrial_complex

Invent a new argument when proven wrong, where in his post did it refer to minorities and immigrants?

Oh right nowhere.

Well that's silly. There's not much of a reason for most Americans to have a passport. You don't need one when traveling from state to state, which is about the same distance as going from country to country in Western Europe, nor did you need them for short jaunts into Mexico and Canada.

Further trips than that naturally require one, but that's out of the travel budget for most people, outside of once-in-a-decade sort of things.

and not one of those women have a decent ass

Yeah, those same niggers drag down our...well, our everthing.

Look at the stats by race (remove niggers/spics) and we're up at 1-3 internationally.

How autistic do you have to be to either make this, post this, or even laugh at this?

Then why bring up tho and thru? As those aren't considered correct spellings?

laptops handle 120 AND 240 you fucking dolt.

>you dont even realise that your country runs on war,

Of course we do. It's literally all we've done since the Revolution. But these days we can wage a war without involving most of our populace except for taxes. None of that mandatory service shit here.

Show the figures then?

Or are you just inventing stats out of your ass?

Will be interesting to see how 20% of the American population is bringing down 76% of it.

Do okay in high school or don't live in a 3rd world country and you won't have to worry about it. Easy.

It's American "English" not proper English, and that is what I was getting at, the fact America changed to their own English and Latin because academically students were struggling.

I hate Amerca for being 2 gud