Touch choice

Touch choice.

Pic related if dubs

the stick, obviously.

The stick

I assume this is about a game of hide and seek?

stick cause if u break stick in half there are now 2 sticks

stick wins every time

omg winn lossst xdd

If you break a marine in half its now an amputee. You are right, the stick cant lose.

if you burn it, you win.

Communism wins

bullshit Spider-Man thread invader

>Tough*

Pic related OP

then you have a lot of tiny little burned sticks that go into the air and your lungs and then you get lung cancer. stick wins every time

Spider-men threads are now Porto threads

Which means they are Hulk threads, since Hulk is Porto's approved hero

And Falcon

I'm sure glad you were there to point out my typo!

What would we have done without you?

I bet your mother is so proud of you, correcting minor spelling errors on the internet.

I'm so happy that you feel this way. I was afraid you would get all butthurt and triggered. But you took it like a champ.

I'm pretty sure you would survive and go and live a nice life without me, but without the memory of this encounter I'm afraid you would never re-read a a written comment.

My mum is glad that I correct people online, if this had been her she would already be beating you up with the master stick...

._.

shpeen

gnklsnkjeggjrjgkkjgrs

#fortune

Neither. It's a draw, because if you try to break them an infinite amount of times you'll reach a point where you can't break either anymore because it defies the laws of physics.

Also, how the soldier supposed to lose? Will the fucking stick break the soldier in half? Who's breaking the soldier in half?

roll

After trying to break the stick in half so many times the soldier will die from exhaustion.

Checkmate.

So dying means losing?

How else do you define a loss you fucking twat?

I don't think fucking twats is losing, bro.

If that's the case, then the stick lost before it even began.

>Who's breaking the soldier in half?
US marines so friendly fire.

Well, it is the US, so i wouldn't doubt that for a second m