S/fur

s/fur
How to get floof-loving GF?
How to get floof-loving BF?
These are the things everyone wonders

Post where you live in case of the slim chance someone you like lives in the same place

Holy fuck stop posting so much Gorsha
Gorsha is shit-tier

So...I'm in a throuple. Me (male), wife and our girlfriend. And we are all furries. What are the astronomical odds of that happening. Idk, but it's a blast.

And no sense of posting where I live at this point.

i just picked a random artist to share

Gorsha isnt a bad artist but still the style sometimes is too feral for my taste.

heres the answer to that dudes question I posted right at bump limit.

Completely random, it was on gaia that old ass online game. I had a friend I don't talk to much anymore who we'd fuck around and ERP and shit, as anthros cause we're degens. Well we were getting into picking up multiple people and RPing with them and shit,

Ended up finding her, have a 3way ERP with my old friend, now GF and myself.

We've been talking since that point, ended up getting together not but a few weeks later, and I think the openness of all our kinks and shit the first time we met built a really healthy and great relationship foundation ive never had with anyone else.

So it was honestly, completely random fucking luck, and she's like. 5'0, skinny short blonde chick too. Total hippie, you wouldn't think she'd be a furry at all by her looks.