New feet thread!

New feet thread!

OP sucks

nice pics

Paid a girl (she used to be a domina) to make out with her feet. She gave me her socks afterwards (pic related)

lol you suck dude

Gf

algo my gf here

In love with these

gross

last night oc hehe

more?

They are quite nice! Feel free to share more :)

any ass or pussy pics?

What do you think?

Damnn! Thats super hot

no, this is about the best ass pic ive got

Oh well okaay! Here is my gfs

lol attach the image

10/10

yeah I missed it! haah here it is

niccceeeee

every footjob video i see the guy's dick is not stiff and it changes the way the footjob has to be performed.

Moar?

She loves you having the fetish right?

Is she tied up in plastic?

she doesn't 'love' it, but she likes it a little. wish she was more into it. She has no problem indulging

lol

not really tied up

Mmmm socks....

this was right after a workout and this is her bare sweaty sole afterwards

just the socks if you're into that

Did you smell her socks after the workout?

they were musty but pleasant. wet to the touch thanks to her sweat. odor wasn't super strong but noticeable and nice

here she is in socks after a 10 hour shift at work

That sounds perfect. I have access to my sisters socks. Hers have a strong sweaty odor after workout, probably stronger than what you are describing. It's usually really nice. Sadly I can only get them when they already dried a bit. Feeling the wetness would be amazing

You should get pics of her soles

have you ever done anything with her feet aside from using her socks? also wwyd to her feet if you found her passed out like this

Yeah I should
I'm offering her massages and she sometimes accepts. Usually only after she showered or bathed though so no chance to get my hands on her dirty feet. I think she always declines if she feels her feet aren't clean enough. I sometimes put her feet in my lap and play with her toes when we sit on the sofa watching a movie or something. Same deal though. I'd love to touch and smell them when they aren't washed, like after a hot day out. If she was properly passed out I'd definitely lick them and get a nice taste

to me these are perfect.

if you like dirty feet, here's a treat. this was after she was working in the garden. you can see how dirty sweaty and grimy they are

and the tops

glad you like her beautiful toes

Very nice. Love em. Tell her I'm a fan

wew

more like this

I think she needs to practice.