So Im going to get jailed.. what are the chances that i will get raped and how do i prevent myself from getting raped...

So Im going to get jailed.. what are the chances that i will get raped and how do i prevent myself from getting raped... Im a handsome looking guy with a good skin tone.

Serious replies only

if youre white hang with whites dont act like a pussy even if you know youll lose the fight rip their nose off with your mandibles

i've been in prison for the last 50 years since i was 14 years old. i got out last night. the only advice i have is to just take it like a man. you'll become someone's property and they'll beat anyone that fcks with you. you got this bro. find you a hunnie

Dont drop your soap

You got out of prison after 50 years and the first thing you do is hanging out on Sup Forums? Yeah sure.

Go fuck yourself faggot.

What for are you going in?

Aggravated DUI

how long?

dont really know about it now it could be less than a month or can be more than a year tbe

How can you not know that?

TBH, I've never been to jail but I imagine you should at least know exactly how long you're gonna stay in worst case...

get with a gang. if youre white, roll with whites. respect everyone. and work out everyday.

its my 3rd offence so i guess it can be a year i know people in jail dont consider you until you do something for them also im very weak

Don't fuck with anyone's stuff. Don't piss in the shitters. Stay low-key and don't talk about your case. Don't ask about anyone's case. If someone tries to fuck with you stick up for yourself no matter what. You'll be fine

Also you don't need a gang don't listen to these retards you're going to jail not prison you're going to be fine

If you like it its not rape so just learn to like it. Faggot.

2edgy4me

Just get used to it and you'll be fine

tthis really unless some big guy is fucking you really hard might as well start trainning and get stretched.
Literally 2 in 1 not only you can gain some pleasure but also kill some time getting fucked.

don't join a gang unless you're ready to put in work when you're called otherwise you're gonna get fucked up.
keep your head down and do your time and you'll be fine.
if you're challenged by anyone, handle your business, even if you lose, if you put a good showing, you'll be respected for it and show that you're not an easy mark.
don't accept any gifts at all, they will expect something back from you....possibly your manhood.

Get jacked and do the rape yourself

faggot

can you fight?? seriously? can you ?

That just doesn't make any sense people in prison dont care about your ethics and your intentions they will do what they want and that means ripping your ass with their dick until they cum inside you

nah im very weak i really am very scared about my whole situation what are the options to get away with this shit i really dont want to get fucked

Are you paki, indian or some type of muslim...if so you gonna have a tough time because these represent the smallest % of prisoners...even smaller than they are in the general US population

im Indian..

Ohhh you must be real sensitive.

figure out a way to spread a rumor that you have aids,,everyone leaves you alone

Are you an immigrant with a thick accent...coz then you are really fucked

I have a greencard and I have a job here and yes i have Indian accent

Huh. I thought it was the other kind of Indian that had problems with drinking.

Best of luck op, i hope it all turns out well for you and i do actually mean that, just keep your head down

Almost all prison sex is consensual.

cant you run back home to india

You won't you fucking idiot.

Rape is rare in jail, and same in prison. There are prison sluts who act as prostitutes. Just keep your head down, stick to yourself and don't stand out, and you'll be safe.

LOL OPs ugly ass gonna get wrecked

...why am i turned on

OP you still here...I'm gonna have the Aryans be on the lookout for an indian monkey charged with aggravated DUI... you wont last long bitch

The moment you get in, cover yourself in shit and screech everytime someone comes within a 5 ft radius of you

lol

He said he /doesn't/ want to be raped

Jail is fine. Its prison you have to worry about. You're gonna get hassled and people will try to dominate you but just don't take any ones shit and keep to yourself and you'll be fine.

Source: I spent a month in Texas jail

this is the best advice in this thread. debts will get you fucked, op.

what country you in op

another faggot

arizona

which part of india you from...many indians are as black as africans & you could join up with some nigger gang

Stop being a stereotype retard my skin tone is white with a hint of brown.. but i lowkey wished that i was black since it would have allowed me to join a nigger gang because they are acceptable to their tribe lmao

>lmao
bitch your ass is gonna be grass...Both white & black gangs are coming after you...you already dead beyooch!

>pic related