Nick Cave general

The US tour began last night.

Are you going to see him this year?

Were you at last night's show?

What do you think of Skeleton Tree?

What do you think of One More Time With Feeling?

What's your favorite Nick Cave album?

Is Blixa ever gonna rejoin The Bad Seeds?

Everything Nick Cave does is great, no exceptions.

And sadly I will not see him as I will be in some shitty Muslim country when he comes to Detroit.

>Everything Nick Cave does is great, no exceptions.
Agreed, although I'm not a big fan of Nocturama. It's probably the worst album he has made although it has some great songs on it.

>And sadly I will not see him as I will be in some shitty Muslim country when he comes to Detroit.
Which shitty Muslim country, user?

Turkey.

Istanbul then Cappadocia.

im seeing him in Berkeley in a few weeks. i had to hold off on buying tickets because i didnt have any money so my seats are kinda shitty. but im still really excited.

>Berkeley
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I'll probably blow money I don't have on a ticket to see him when he come UK.

Skeleton tree is one of my favourite albums ever, I've spent months trying to find anything that sounds anything like it, besides PtSA, but no joy. If any user can recommend anything...

Worst album for me was DLD! But I think maybe I just haven't got into it properly yet

i dont live there. thats just the closest he's coming to me

I decided to go through Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds' discography because of the Harry Potter movie. What am I in for?

Some of the greatest albums ever made by man.

what did he have to do with those movies? I haven't seen any of them in years.

Not him but Oh Children is the only song in Deathly Hallows, and maybe the whole series.

Found out he was coming to my country in October, but tickets are already sold out in February. Fuck me.

Anyway, Skeleton Tree was a great album, but they were all very similar in quality. Nothing really fell below the norm, but nothing really stuck out either.

Murder Ballads pretty much became my favorite after a while.

*O'Children
Whatever.

Murder Ballads, Boatman's Call, and AB/LOO are the best. But everything is top tier.

I don't get this guy. So fucking cringe.

Probably because you're a faggot.

I bet you enjoy trap rap.

If you haven't listened to Blixa's collabs with Teho Teardo yet particularly the album Still Smiling, do yourself a huge fucking favor.

>Are you going to see him this year?
Doesn't look like it. Didn't really check into the tour when it was announced and now the Boston/New York shows are sold out. I probably wouldn't have been able to make it regardless.

>What do you think of Skeleton Tree?
It was a good album that I haven't listened to excessively since its release because it's so down and sluggish. I like music like that, but it's draining.

>What's your favorite Nick Cave album?
Abattoir Blues/Lyre of Orpheus

>Is Blixa ever gonna rejoin The Bad Seeds?
Probably not. In 20,000 Days on Earth he appears briefly and they discuss just sort of growing apart (I forget the exact exchange). I could see them collaborating sporadically again in the future because they parted amicably but they seem to be OK doing their own things.

whatever for

great scene, i think. got me into nick too

>so fucking cringe
So fucking cringe

Seeing him in San Diego on the 26th.

>Is Blixa ever gonna rejoin The Bad Seeds?
I hope not.

why not? not like i can counterague, just curious. the new synthier sound is... interesting, and a different kind of good i think

My lady friend wanted a vacation. Turkey is what she chose..

Your lady is suicidal?

She's Russian. Her concept of shitty places differs significantly from ours.