I lust children. This is very triggering to a number of people, for reasons unknown

I lust children. This is very triggering to a number of people, for reasons unknown.

Have at it, you insufferable moralfags, ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5991011
discord.gg/dG9CbyH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you just kys

Sauce on pic

It's evident that it would be better if you were to kill yourself instead.

get help honestly

Absurd. There is nothing inherently wrong with my age preference. You are the one in need of help for being so heavily invested in the private lives of other people.

Not a clue mate, saw it in a thread on here.

What's your alcohol of choice?
I like absinthe

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5991011

bait or you are delusional

vodka mixed with either mead or coffee, or just shots

like your style
Irish coffee is the best thing in the morning

what degree of higher education do you have? what work do you? what are your political leanings?

good for u op. keep fighting the good fight! ill also assume ur winning bc children dont make good fighters

Let me ask you this: are you a drug user (cannabis etc.), and do you hold the belief that your drug use is a personal choice which has no moral or social consequences?

join the loli cult
discord.gg/dG9CbyH

It's from anime eromanga-sensei episode 2 i think. This girl is a fucking slut.

>what are your political leanings?
centre-right

I'm the fucking Antichrist

What girl models do you follow on instagram (if any)? Favorite girl model?

no work or education then?

Please commit suicide. You can only damage future generations. The more you evolve, the more society devolves. No matter how much you believe a child can consent, a child cannot. Please kill yourself. You will be doing evolution a favor.

not op but im curious how the evolution 1 pedophile devolves the entire society or anyone for that matter

Not into e-stalking or models, it's just pixels. I like girls I can talk to and flirt with.

The definition of "consent" is where everyone gets confused. When an adult does so, it's with the understanding that they know what they're getting into. With children, even if they've done it before, are still confused fragile little beings. When they're uncomfortable or uninterested is when you stop. It's really not that complicated, but it's a struggle for most to comprehend for some reason.

I like how you brushed over my question, twice. In other words, you are a NEET, who has no claim to any sort of talent or any good or distinguishing qualities except (in your head) that you fancy children.

ITT: pic related

Society evolves to accepting everyone as equal these days. You cannot stop humanity falling into ruin. In 50 years, we'll have more than two toilets and biological genders are no longer a thing

as a lawyerfag, i support ur right to do whatever the fuck u want and cause as much damage as possible. also as a lawyerfag, its clear u have no idea what consent means. for the adult side, yea close enough; for the children no consent isnt determined by their comfort level. children are like property, either the state and/or parents control what kids can and cant consent to. i will give u bonus points for creative thinking

Furthermore, for every 1 pedophile there's somewhere around 2-3 kids that are into adults. From an evolutionary perspective, we co-exist. I'm not saying most kids should be sexually active with adults, that would be insane, we're essentially a minority that likes another minority, and we're caught up in a witch hunt that has more to do with politics than anything.

Never said I agreed with the legal system. It's in need of reform.

Can't help but feel creeped out when someone asks me my education and profession, you don't like it then tough.

sauce, it's for a friend

Exactly. This is what people never understand (pedophiles or antis) is that children are essentially property of the parents.

Here's the thing: the law will not be changed because the crime of sex with a child is essentially a crime against the parent. The choice of sex is not one for the child to make, or you.

You're not interesting.

>either the state and/or parents control what kids can and cant consent to

Yeah essentially, parents have every right to say "no", lowering the age of consent doesn't mean parents are suddenly powerless. As for the state, well, some kind of revision is needed, what we have now is batshit insane.

but if its not insane i dont make money :(

FB
(dot)
com
/HSOAL1
/videos
/1477609058924065/
spam filter too stronk

You're filth and disgust personified. Erase your existence for the better of humanity.

dunno why ppl hating on the pedos so much. weird ppl, yes; child molestors, yes; preying on the weakest members of society, yes. good ppl tho

lick my balls

yea dude stand up for u. if u dont do it who will? unless ur a member of nambla

MA, banking, i'm obviously a liberal/ultra-left

I actually want to fuck a 12-14 year old girl, I don't care I'll just kill myself before I get caught. Loli hentai help me control my pulsions.

It's cool as long as you're not a faggot.

Teenagers aren't really children, and there's a lot of debate going on about legalizing sex with teenagers lately. There's countries where it is legal, so you can always just move there...

>tfw lawyers are more evil than pedos

Heart Progress is collecting donations (left-wing shits that they are), don't be surprised if a market for lobbying for lowering the age of consent shows up soon

before being a lawyer i was a jewish libtard

after becoming a lawyer ive become anti semetic (dont know why) and extremely libertarian/conservative. some of the ppl ive gotten off the hook are just out of control. out of fucking control, but id do it again in a second

Well, even evil people can be made to do good things if you give them an incentive and impose strict limitations on them. Centre-right philosophy in a nutshell.

>drug abuser
>cannabis
wut