Just got done with a 1 hour fap session. how did you spend the evening?

just got done with a 1 hour fap session. how did you spend the evening?

Other urls found in this thread:

bad-dragon.com/products/rowan
bad-dragon.com/products/mary
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Civilization

i want to fap longer but I am weak willed and unable to abstain from ejacumalating.

Made dinner for my kids in between practicing my shot out on the hockeyshot pad.

Also smoked a bowl and drank a beer.

>life'sgood.wmv

the most disgusting thing about this picture isnt the massive pile of shit on your desk, or the cum soaked fleshlight, NOR the 2 pictures of girls riding horses that you obviously jacked off to, but those terribly overpriced and shitty headphones.

what's with the mexican brick weed? that weed is so bad it doesn't even look like real bud.

Definately.

those nugs look dank

forgot to post pic.

ThAts horse shit, love the smell

haven't seen weed that shitty since the 90's

Its literal horse shit not weed

horse poopoo, not weed, still warm

Out of everything in that picture the beats headphones are the worst.

Wow Windows Vista. You are a sick man

that bud looks so much like marijuana or marihuana as the mexicans say, that a stoner keef chiefer would wanna toke on that righteous spliff on 4/20 blaze it, pot joint is dank dab dudes!! WEEEED!!!!!!!!!

i'm not a cop bro chill. just mirin on your kind bud friendo

why in fucks name do u have horse shit on ur desk? Also whats with the peanut butter? let me guess, u were forcing ur dog to lick ur balls? you are a fucking degenerate

I was going to make the weed joke, than I realize the joke is horse shit, horse pix, and a fleshlite

what's that earth... is it manure?

you fap while looking at horses and sniffing their shit?

wait.. is that..

user I..

did you.. ?

I don't even

ffs user

wha du u call
Two niggers
Fuckin

I came here to post this - thanks user

don't answer this op pls

if that is indeed horse shit, that horse has some serious digestive problems and needs to be checked by a vet ASAP.

wtf dude what happened

Waihopai, INFOSEC, Information Security, Information Warfare, IW, IS, Priavacy, Information Terrorism, Terrorism Defensive Information, Defense Information Warfare, Offensive Information, Offensive Information Warfare, National Information Infrastructure, InfoSec, Reno, Compsec, Computer Terrorism, Firewalls, Secure Internet Connections, ISS, Passwords, DefCon V, Hackers, Encryption, Espionage, USDOJ, NSA, CIA, S/Key, SSL, FBI, Secert Service, USSS, Defcon, Military, White House, Undercover, NCCS, Mayfly, PGP, PEM, RSA, Perl-RSA, MSNBC, bet, AOL, AOL TOS, CIS, CBOT, AIMSX, STARLAN, 3B2, BITNET, COSMOS, DATTA, E911, FCIC, HTCIA, IACIS, UT/RUS, JANET, JICC, ReMOB, LEETAC, UTU, VNET, BRLO, BZ, CANSLO, CBNRC, CIDA, JAVA, Active X, Compsec 97, LLC, DERA, Mavricks, Meta-hackers, ^?, Steve Case, Tools, Telex, Military Intelligence, Scully, Flame, Infowar

Hey NSA, you guys should keep an eye on OP because that fucker is nuts.

Damn, OP. Looks like you had heaps of fun. Put anything up your bum?

believe me, you don't wanna know

no, it breaks apart and hurts like hell.
dude i saved up 5 days worth of cum for this one. serious nofap for tonight, balls are empty again hehe

please for the love of god dont let that stuff near an open heat source

bad-dragon.com/products/rowan
bad-dragon.com/products/mary
though you might just want to get a non-shitty japanese-produced rubber pussy instead for the vastly superior quality achieved by folding the silicone countless times

yeah pretty much but horsegirls have to be present. i always image the horses taking huge shits while they dont even react cause theyre so used to it. makes me fucking diamonds

you can put it in a microwave for 15 seconds and it comes out warm again, like if it just came out of the butt. enhances the smell. bought an extra one for it

bruh

he asked what the peanut butter was for, I asked OP to not answer that, and then he baleeted his message AND I NEED TO KNOW WHY OH SWEETNESS CHILD OF AGES FFS I NEED MOAR COFFEE

and that's that, really.

well, in order to smell it while looking at the pics i had to elevate it a little, the peanutbutter was just laying around. i also use it as a smell neutralizer, because your nose gets used to the smell so it loses its effect after a while

yeah tastes good but scratches in your throat

Rebuilding my porch.

is it like some experience you had when you were very young?

I didn't have nearly as much fun as you my dear bro

beats headphones. does not give a fuck about cum and lube on desktop

>living in mom's basement confirmed

dubs confirm

and horseshit

twopair confirms confirmation

>OP is basement dwelling faggot

Own an apartment so no reason to leave fresh air in tonight hehe

Haven't really been to be in 7 years or so and just came looking for a drawthread.
Your post gave me warm feeling of nostalgia.

Please continue to follow your dreams Sup Forumsrethren. Godspeed.

What exactly turns you on about this shit...fuck this is repulsive.

Prepare to be disappointed.

the smell of horses, horse asses, mucking, riding clothes, horsegirls, hmmmm. But at the same time im attracted to women so get turned on by two things which gives lots of diversity

> 1 hr

barely enough time to get started

Its late, also my dick gets numb after a while so i cant go on forever

what the fuck is wrong with your weed

fuck off faggot

do you own that desktop mate? you might want to think about not destroying it with cum and Astroglide

Yeah

Its a shitty ikea table for 100 bucks

why do you literal have shit on your desk?

Because the smell makes me diamonds

whatever gets your gears turning I guess

wtf happened in your childhood to make you that way? did you get anally raped by the farmhand in the horse stalls when you were 8?

everyone is so focused on the shit, but I need to know something: you own expensive sex toys, you went out of your way to get fresh horse shit, but you fap to Pictures? if horses get you off there's plenty of video on the web of horse fucking

Dudes riding horses is considered gay and i used to go pass by the stalls on my way home after kindergarden and would watch these huge horses take huge dumps, i guess i got attracted to the forbidden, my parent dont like horses and i got super turned on by everything eventually

I have found out over the years that my thoughts alone, pure imagination gets me off the best, i use the pictures as a red line for my thoughts. I do have a big collection of of horses shitting though, vods to get me back on track if i go limp

>expensive sex toys

>expensive

implying $49 is "expensive"

ok, but tell us about your anal rape

here's a gift from me to you then.

I can't unsee someone stuffing his face with cereal and slowly spitting it out.
Fucking ponuts man.