Any fellow Canadian anons who have spent time in prison?

Any fellow Canadian anons who have spent time in prison?

I'm facing 2 years and I've never been to prison or in trouble with police. Is it really like movies and tv where sex offenders get stabbed and you have to constant be fighting someone and it's all some super violent murder spree?

Do we have good behavior early releases in canada? Overcrowding?

+ or - a day? Makes a big difference here. If you are two years + a day you will be in federal.
- a day, provincial. Big difference in how it will go for you.

>Is it really like movies and tv where sex offenders get stabbed

What did you do, user?

I have not been told that by my lawyer yet but I'm assuming I'll be going federal. I have my first court date this Thursday with my lawyer.

Basically my vindictive ex wife claims I touched our son and obviously the system is setup against me.

What did you do anonpai?

>Basically my vindictive ex wife claims I touched our son

wow, dude.. she must really hate you

My ex wife is vindictive. She was committed to the psych ward for a couple of days. I took our kids and moved back in with my parents because I had nowhere else to go being freshly separated and I wanted to keep them out of the foster system.

Over last summer I kept them and remanded she submit some kind of proof she was stable enough to take care of the kids. A couple weeks before a custody hearing she springs that one of our sons is trying to touch her friends etc and that he said that I like that.

I basically raised our kids alone because she was too lazy to help me out. Infact she openly admitted multiple times to having no feelings towards our youngest boy.

Maybe you will win the court case.

She had a friend when I met her that turned out to be fucking local kids. He babysat our only son at the time when he was about 3. But no one seems to care that Maybe just maybe something happened to him then?

She has a history of sending people into courts. Including her own admittedly unstable mother. He'll she was molested by her stepfather and never pressed charges because he was 'mentally ill st the time.'

You'll be fine you're going to be watching tv for most of time

There is a chance but my lawyer said he isn't sure how the case is going to go. I'm hoping if it doesn't go my way to get some lienency considering it's a first offense not some random child and I'm not being accused off like raping my son.

I honestly just font want to die in prison because that leaves my kids without a father and a mother who is stable for now but who knows when she will flip.

Be honest, user. You molested the kid, right? Get it off your chest. We won't judge you.

Yeah? I'm in Quebec if that means anything. I know we're a weird fucking place with tons of differences from the great provinces of Canada.

Would I be eligible to go to a minimum security? Do they segregate sex offenders from general pop?

>I honestly just font want to die in prison because that leaves my kids without a father

Yeah, well, if you go to prison for molesting your kid, I don't think you will be seeing that kid again later. Maybe Canada is different, but that sounds unlikely.

watch AfterPrisonShow on youtube. he talks about what its like though he went to prison in the US it could be similar in Canada

I honestly did not. I am not attracted to children. I didn't have anything close to a sex drive last summer following our separation. I was hanging on for dear life handling two young kids with disabled parents who I also need to care for.

I have supervised visits right now. I've been told they cannot just take my rights away and I have another lawyer handling that side of things.

Worst case I have to complete sex offenders rehab or whatever the fuck to prove I'm a good parent.

yeah sex offenders are given their own ward so you don't have to worry about being stabbed

Yes I've been watching his videos. He's a good guy. I plan to just lay as low as possible tbh.

Sounds like you'll win but the system is broken and sexist. Best of luck to you. Keep us up to date

My ex-wife (2 weeks ago) is Canadian, and she's a filthy lying vindictive cunt too. I hope her and Canada burn in hell. I know all bitches are crazy, but she is a special type of lying cunt. I don't know if it's the way they're raised up there, but I've never experienced anything like it.
She's back up there now, and I'm gonna stick with Florida girls from now on.
I'm in no way an angry person in any way, but fuck me!, whenever I see a Canadian tag car here now on vacation in Florida, I want to ram them off the interstate.
Sorry for your trouble user. Fuck Canadian women. Absolute cunts of the lowest order.

Thanks. I'm not a perfect person but by God I've done my best to do right by my boys.

The kid may have to testify, and a child's word is > yours.

The French ones are the worst. But I know what you mean. I'm done with relationships after this shit. But I've been severely depressed and suicidal the ass few weeks. Not to mention I've been stuck inside for 4 weeks with a broken leg.

Stick with your race. Lay low.

That alone should be able to get you a new trial or at least a stay of proceedings.

Get a better lawyer and go into debt or borrow money from friends/family/etc to pay for this.

Tell your ex you are going to drag her previous behavior into court to call her character into question. Tell her she should retain consul to advise her on how serious false statements to police are in Canada. People have gotten jail time overt trivial things like where so and so was.

Going to jail for 2 years on a molestation charge based SOLELY on her testimony plus a victim that may have been unduly influenced means you:

1. Did something stupid and plead guilt on a lesser charge to avoid a trial. Totally stupid.

2. Actually did do something like physically punish or abuse the child in question.

That may be so but he said nothing during the police interrogation. My lawyer said that is a good thing.

Why don't just murder that bitch? you can always pay hammed or jamal $100 so he does it

At the start of the whole thing I was depressed and suicidal too user. Ended up on Lexapro, and didn't an hero. Now tho? I'm fucking extatic that her and her lies are out of my life. Making awesome money again, that's ALL mine, and banging everything I can. Hang in there user. You'll be much happier in the end.

I will see what lawyers are available locally. But the lawyer I have is apparently one of the best around here with 15 years practice. Thanks for the advice.

Thanks user. Glad to hear things worked out for you.