Does Mike Wazoski wink or blink?

Does Mike Wazoski wink or blink?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12813331
strawpoll.me/12813392
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

forgot the strawpoll

strawpoll.me/12813331

If last night was 0°, and it's going to be twice as cold as yesterday, how cold will it be?

Err... Shit

Stop destroying my brain capacity

How come you can drink a drink, but can't food a food?

shut up nigger

You need 2 eyes to wink fucktard

Leela from Futurama proves you wrong.

If Pinocchio says, "My nose will grow." What happens?

That's a good one.

the fairy shows up and turns him back into a fucking doll for being a cunt

>strawpoll.me/12813331
I don't know man, negative 1? am i wrong?

When you put on a sweater and you start sweating, does that make you the sweater?

I think it depends on the intention behind why he did it. If he meant it as a wink, then it'd be a wink. If he was just keeping his eyes from drying out, then it's a blink.

strawpoll.me/12813392

check'd

im getting angry that this is in EVERY thread, is this that weird cicada thing?

Convert to Kelvin and halve the temperature. Kelvin aren't reported in degrees, so don't tell me we're starting at absolute zero you double jolly African American

It will only grow if he's lying, therefor it will grow since hes lying since it only grows by lies, but then that makes it true so it wont grow but then it will since not growing makes it a lie.

You still didn't tell me how cold it will be.

It's a paradox, your answer is invalid.

You are trying to say that it will grow forever.

ok well i tried

What scale are we starting with? We are men of science here, user

Well, if it was 0°...

He's saying Fahrenheit or Celcius. Jesus

My name is not Jesus

It will grow, but possible a slightly smaller amount.

Allow me to be autistic as fuck here. If you pay attention to the way it's depicted (not just in the original movie but all kinds of media), there's always a bit of delay before the nose grows an arbitrary amount.

Thus, the nose doesn't immediately respond to truth or lies, and the amount it grows is pretty much arbitrary.

So, in all likelihood, his nose would sense the lie, and begin growing. However, since it has begun growing, it is no longer a lie, but won't immediately stop because it there is still that delay in response. So it could also be a bit shorter than usual, depending on how long that takes.

After that, the paradoxical nature of the situation is resolved, since the nose doesn't keep growing forever if he makes a single false statement. It grows a bit and then stops. So it ends after that rather than going back and forth, because it has already grown a bit and stopped. That's just the way it works.

Fuck off before I put you back over the wall Jesus

RIP

Because language is weird like that.

Why does a fly fly but an elephant doesn't elephant?

Yes, you will shrivel up and literally become a cozy wool sweater. Your other clothes will lie flat on the floor, soaked in sweat.

Flies are named after the concept of flying. Why? I have no idea.

Elephants and most other animals aren't named in such a way.