steamcommunity.com/id/syndicatez1/
steamcommunity.com/id/Empty_Mailbox/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/DaCoolPotato/home
steamcommunity.com/id/TF123
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096422365/
steamcommunity.com/id/father-servo-robo-dojo
steamcommunity.com/id/flornijerk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm a poorfag cause I spend my money on steam games.

I work just don't want pay to buy little inferno
Steam ID Completelymist

Fuck man. Here i am, just finished a cup of oatmeal i bought for .50 cents im only allowed one a day or ill straight up starve.

I literally have been living in a shelter since january and cant find steady work. I envy people with caring families and ppl with bank accpunt like yours. I cant even watch tv cause of so many food ads.
All i want is a meal..

Btw how u have so much dough? I got 7 dolllars to my name. 24 here.

poorfag because no job, have to beg steam friends for games, ocasionally get some paysafecard leftovers or 10€ once per 4 months. anything will do. steamcommunity.com/id/zerik25

Rolling for arma 3 plus all dlc

I'm a poorfag because I was stupid and got married and had kids. Now 50+hrs a week gone to work and just got in an argument because I didn't my 2 week 20$ allowance on a haircut

I don't care about your steam games unless they come with a gun and a bullet

most of my games are gifted/got them free/f2p. fucking sad life

am a poorfag because I have hard time finding job
steamcommunity.com/id/syndicatez1/

>2012

i'm poor because i live in venezuela

Damn user what a sad life. Care to share in green text?

Btw, any hi-point is around 120 MAX and you can get dirt cheap remanufactured ammo.

I do have one shitty job as a dishwasher in a restaurant, but that is BARELY enough since I have to pay college myself. I can save some money overtime to buy SOME games (about 10 dollar per month), but if you could buy me Civ VI, you'd make my day. You'd literally save me 6 months of saving up money.
steamcommunity.com/id/Empty_Mailbox/wishlist

neet
I guess GTA V so I can live my life out on something.

I'm neet as fuck.

i live in turkey

I'm too overweight for a job xd

im a poorfag because lesbian black women insist I have been waiting for my cis white male privilege to kick in. so far, nothing. steamcommunity.com/id/DaCoolPotato/home

steamcommunity.com/id/TF123 also this.

i work all day at a grocery store serving robots all day, barely making minimum wage while constantly wishing the sweet release of death would come

all i want to buy is nier automata but my parents keep raising rent, im eventually gonna get to the point where im choked out of all my money and ill just shoot/ hang myself. i just want some android ass in my life man

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096422365/

Not poor, paying my way through college and don't need your games. Just came to say that

poor people think rich people keep million+ just sitting raw in a checking account like that.

All the activity was in 2012 you newfags

get a girlfriend and stop playing video games

I will literally kill myself if you buy me nier.

Same fag.

My family has owned a private law firm for 100 years, meaning, I don't have enough to work for shit. Why would I invest when I'm already set for life at 22?

steamcommunity.com/id/father-servo-robo-dojo
Usual student loan and all that shot, hopefuly it will all payoff, also I am trying to stop smoking so I need something to ocupy myself with

Born to a poor family and currently in college. Accepted to pharmacy school, so ill be poor for the next 5 years.

Just a broke ass dude. Want full Final Fantasy XI seekers edition on steam. ID MetalAegis help a poor fag out.

Anyone want to trade? I have A copy of csgo and i want to trade for Soma because of the sale happening or something else.

steamcommunity.com/id/flornijerk
I'm young and don't/can't get have job.