Celeb thread, go

Celeb thread, go.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0dOoR6YJnYV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow, if that's real, it's a little disappointing. A girl that young shouldn't sag that bad. Still smash tho.

oh hai

any Anna Kendrick?

I love Milana.
Last thread

yesssss chloe

G Hannelius Guy checking in

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can sot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb nect to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

If you ask Reddit, they will help you.

Hi Herman
Hi Herman

Evening

THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF "CELEB" THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF IMMEDIATE EMMA/TAYLOR/WHOEVER "BEST CELEB!" SAMEFAG REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF ATHEISM THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT_TIDE OF I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS I WAS IN LINE TO INHERIT… UNCLE MOLESTED ME… SUE THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF BANAL QUESTION THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF UNDERAGE GIRL WITH SHITTY POINTLESS QUESTION THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF POST YOUR 10/10 THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF THINLY VEILED PEDO THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF DERR DERR YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO… THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF LE EVERYONE IS HERMAN/G HANNELIUS GUY/EVERYONE TRANSPARENT ATTEMPTS TO HIDE
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF I THINK YOU NEED SOME AIR/GO OUTSIDE ATTEMPTS TO BE COOL
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF WHO IS THIS SAMEFAG REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF NO U!! SAMEFAG REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF POINT ME TO YOUR THREAD CANCER REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEAVE THEN!!!one11! FUCKWIT REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF OBVIOUS SAMEFAG THREADS WHERE OP NEVER APPEARS AGAIN BUT FITS ANY OR ALL OF THE ABOVE PATTERNS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF DENIAL EVEN THOUGH ITS OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WITH TWO FUCKING BRAIN CELLS TO RUB TOGETHER
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF AUTIMSAL SUMMER OF b THAT KEEPS FUCKING REPLYING
THE ENDLESS, TIRED LE WELCOME TO LE b xDDDDDD REPLIES

fuck off g hannelius guy aka Herman

Hi Herman

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can sot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb nect to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

calm down Herman

I waited for so long, but they saggy as fuck. Was super dissapointed

guess i'll be fapping to chlo again

I like young and saggy

god, she could suck my dick all day long

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

>>That moment that you realise that
you are Herman

>

Lavren will be my bride

vocaroo.com/i/s0dOoR6YJnYV

>Herman is sperging out extra hard

Penultimate of Ellie

fuck off fucking faggots

you forgot to include "makes these kinds of charts" that's gotta be worth at least 100 points

Should have been Wonder Woman

And that's all for Ellie Kemper

Who is this?

you spend all day, every day posting and reposting the same shit to fill the void in the pointless endeavor you jokingly call a life

>oc is bad
>post the same fucking faggot pics of teen "celebs" all day every day
>Sup Forums - 2017

Pretty funny 2 years ago.

famous ex gf

>you spend all day, every day posting and reposting the same shit to fill the void in the pointless endeavor you jokingly call a life

see
Pot calling the kettle black, no?

you will never get near her. your life is pointless. these two facts are only tangentially related

you're a wannabe kiddie fiddler

Who is herman?

hot ???

Only the cutest will suffice.

>THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF NO U!! SAMEFAG REPLIES

>celebrity

Being a stupid slut with big tits doesn't make you a celeb

YOU are not really Herman.

>WHO IS LE HERMAN GAIZ!!?!?

eyery. fucking. time

Princess Pey

Rebecca Black is so underrrated