Who scares you?

Who scares you?

Everyone

The pig and the redneck

Vaginas.

You mom last night she wanted to go for a 5th time.

The police are the scariest since they have nothing to fear when they kill you, but I'm not overly eager to meet any of those gentlemen alone in a dark alley. Mostly because it's MY FUCKING ALLEY and if they want to rape and murder people they can find their own fucking alley.

you have to go back

im sure the black guy is afraid of the police

#4 only
the worst any of the others is going to do is take my wallet

the nigga and the cop

Statistically the black man has a 1600x greater chance of committing aggravated assault against me, so him. Also anyone who has ever had to interact with a black thug will tell you they are not something you want around you or in your neighborhood.

Whichever one is the Leftist.

None of them scare me, but I'd be far more wary of the police officer because it's way less likely that I could shoot him and get off scott-free under a claim of self defense.

Really just the white trash redneck. Neither the white trash "gangsta" and the black man are doing anything suspicious aside from wearing clothing and having tattoos that make them look so.

You can't call black people pigs anymore

But the white trash redneck is doing something suspicious?

Least afraid to most afraid from left to right.

And I'm white.

the nigger.

this is why:

the mexican wants to sell drugs, he is not a mugger.
the redneck will only shot you if you look at him or if you are in his territory, they are not invasive
the cop will fuck you up if you have made some shit before, i did not

As a black prepper, none.

All races behave rationally except niggers

Don;t know about 'scary' but in order of most worrying to least it's redneck, cop, nigger, wigger.
Redneck has way more weapons than he needs and is just itching for a chance to get his gun off.
Cop is well armed and better trained but highly strung.
Nigger is probably armed and will be more likely to pull it but less likely to use it.
Wigger is unarmed and probably a vaper and general pussy.

ANTIFA faggot pussy detected

Not a single one of them because none of them have threatening posture/behavior/facial expressions

In real life and not cartoons people that look like the first are most often the people acting in a way that makes them a potential thread. Criminal spics really only get into it with each other. White trash is a non-threat. Depends with the cop.

IRL order of threat is

Black trash > cop > spic trash > white trash

Worst with white trash is an addict making a nuisance of themselves in my experience.

Criss angel

good choice mate

Found the nigger.

>black guy with a hoodie
>hispanic guy with tats and excessive jewelry
Those two the most. I live in south Florida so if you got your hoodie on and it up you're not trying to stay warm you're trying to start shit. The Hispanic guy looks like a gangbanger. If you dress like a gangbanger you don't get to complain when people think you might be one.

>the cop
I've personally found from my encounters with cops that if I don't fuck with them they won't fuck with me. Nontheless they could be nuts and fuck with me.

>the redneck
I have zero fear of a redneck. Most he'll do is give me shit for being mulatto.

I never got what this comic's message is.

my interpretation is that everyone picks a different set that scares them, based on their own personal prejudices
no idea if that's the original intent or not

None of the above because I'm not a sheltered, timid urban bubble dweller :^)

>ordinary guy in a hoodie
>tats and backwards cap have me worried, but his faith in christ will prevent him from harming me
>tats got me a bit worried, but I'm white so I should be fine
>I've done nothing illegal, should be fine

Veritably encourages and, dare I say, IMPELS, one to activate neuronal, psycho-affective, and cognitive processes in the cranially-housed organ!

Since I am white and middle class I fear 1 and 2 because of my previous encounters in which they have been aggressive and threatening.

The ghetto thug nigger, of course. Shoot his Trayvon-looking ass!

Pig and black guy. I might get hit in the crossfire.

Statistics say the nigger is likely the most dangerous. So I'll go with the nigger.

Even black people should be more scared of other blacks.

As long as they don't try to confront or antagonize me I won't notice them.

Statistics are racist.

I dunno, did you see the election?

leftist media setting people against each other to benefit a permanent political class scares me

The man in the suit behind the man in the suit behind the police officer

>reminder that Hispanics are also classified as "white"

yes

i think i might be starting to agree with this guy. just based on the info gathered thus far.

Mexicans are white.
Really puts statistics into perspective.

Why are so many people in this thread afraid of cops? Theyre just fuckin people, people paid to help you in times of need.... The fuck? Did yall have bad altercations with cops or just read shit online about them from like mtv or some shit? Im a huge weed smoker and ive never ever met a cop i was fearful of....most cops are nice peoplejust doing a job that allows them to help people in times of great need, some are cuntish asshats sure but thats the minority. Treat em like people and they usually reciprocate that.

Implying that you could even get it up. Who were the first 4 blokes?

The spic and the nigger

They need to just start measuring skin tones whenever they arrest someone.
I guess they wont do that since it will show an obvious correllation between skin tones and crime rate.

seconded

That's a stupid.

The average stupid person... because half the people in the world are stupider than that.

Black and cop

Because in so many situations the law sees the cop as always right
A cop doesn't have to prove what he says anywhere near the level I would

Cops from certain areas are worse than others as well

Also, it's the type of job that attracts assholes who can't get power naturally but still want it.

Asshole + gun + legal protections = steer clear

none because i'm not a pussy

this

nig and spic

None, but I'd watch the shitskins like a hawk

Black is about to pull a gun out. Nothing scary about the rest.

@ op, you wimpy F%%%%%% always like to talk about this girly shit..

men with aggression issues

/thread

Agreed, eject brown and black.

The person I don't see. The man behind the man behind the man behind the throne.

Me

Nig probably planning on nigging, wearing all black like that.

Not even sure if that beanboy is legal, probably not.

That redneck scares me, but only cause they're selfish shits who love waving their guns around.

I've never seen a cop do anything that wasn't justified, so I guess they're the safest. Plus they're white.

This guy right here. Don't wanna fuck with republicans.

Your mother when she has me lay on the bed and she sets up a ladder like it's the WWE and does a flying squirrel dive into my penis and rides me like our genitals are gladiators and THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

The nigger.

I think people might misinterpret my reasoning.

The homie: Yeah, he might jump me, but I like my odds. If he pulls a gun, well I lose my wallet and maybe my shoes.

The tribal tat bro: mostly the same. Better chance of confusing him logically, but be careful of using big words... They assume you're mocking by doing so. I usually am. They'll ruin an otherwise fun night with testosterone peacocking. I can't help but make fun of them, making them more likely to be aggressive. They'll wait outside with their bros like bitches.

The redneck: I grew up in SackyCackalacky so I know how to get around rednecks. Thst said, a redneck who intends to do you harm can be a dangerous thing (sliding scale for level of drunkenness during attempt). That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Cop: Look. 99.9% I got no worries. I'm 40, white, and live in a weed cool state. I don't drink/drug and drive. Ever.

Buuuuuuut, if a cop decides he wants to fuck me up, he's in the best position to do the most damage. Say I'm buying a car for cash in Utah. And a cop pulls me over. He can confiscate the cash on the grounds that it's drug money (without ANY reason other than it is cash). I then have to go to court to get back MY money (which will be gone in court costs, loss of work, and general aggravation), so why bother? It's legal. And it's theft. Thank God I'm white, because if a cop wants to fuck you up, you're gonna stay fucked. Hard. From every angle. For a looping time. And you can't do anything about it.

And they get away with more every day.

That's fucking scary.

The fucking nigger, who else dipshit. Probably came by looking for a home to break into with his "homies".

So lets see, A nigger in a hoodie, a spic with tats and jewelry, a redneck with a confederate flag hat, and a stick-up-his-ass cop, frankly their all people I would rather not meet, but the only obvious choice is left to right, most scary to least.

This is like MIB and the real bad person is the artist who calls himself horsey who the fuck does that? A fucking psycho that's who

The fucking hooded nigger. He's hiding a fucking pistol inside his fucking hoodie.

Most to least, left to right.
Never understood fear of cops. For all the talk about how they're such headcases, I've never personally met one like that.

underrated

probably the most retarded thing I've ever encountered in my life and I work at a tard centre

lol can't wait to see your death video on MSM fag. hope your black so it plays for months rather then a day or 2

/thread

Ha, never say whats the worst that can happen.

I had a cop make an illegal u-turn in the middle of the street as I was driving down the opposite way. He slammed into my right driver side. He got out with his gun out and sat me on the curb for an hour as he was trying to bullshit his way out of it. My insurance paid for my car but the cop never admitted fault and nothing happened to him.

That gradient background.

That only makes the stats for blacks even worse.