>helps you save money
>try to fix problem
>socialize
>you'll get one
>you'll find one

dat do

lurk moar

Hookers and drugs OP

believe my I've tried all that multiple times to no avail, pretty much exhausted all my options

I feel totally fucking lost

tried those too, still couldn't make me happy for too long

You're in your 30s, so you should at least have gained confidence through life experiences

living alone? Great, you don't have to deal with living with another person and their issues (women especially)

You can always make friends, get closer to family, even get a gf, but you actually have to work at it.

Play world of warcraft like the rest of the people like you

You can do this user. This is the ONE life you have so make something out of it.

I got a new job in a new city and it did wonders for me. It could be a good start.

play vidya. That's what keeps me alive.
>If I die I'll miss the upcoming cool games of the future

You can try finding a hobby. Art sounds like a good one for you.

this

actually that's the one thing I've been trying out lately, even bought myself a 3ds. now I need relaxing opiate type games to play

>wat do

Get a cat.

Find a reason to live or kill yourself.

Just run out into the street naked and fuck any stray dog or cat you see. That'll fix all your problems.

because you are given the opportunity of time find something that most people cant do that has the potential to make alot of money

kek

Life is a long road. We often walk it alone.
Someday though, you will find something or someone. At least that's the hope that I cling to.

he'll get pussy that way

See

dubs

and weed

LOTS
of weed
you'll figure it out someday user, patience is key, take some time to really chill

OP here thanks for answering everyone. I just need somebody to talk to and I just feel like and at the end of my rope here. It's just fucking me all up

sorry for being such a pussy

Where do you live?

actually I have been smoking copious amounts of weed, had a huge bag of shake and made brownies and got so fucking stoned it was great

but the happiness never lasts for some reason

>but the happiness never lasts for some reason
That's the sobriety talking.

San Francisco bay area, the home of dumb vain wealthy normies crowding up the place making me feel like withdrawing even further into isolation

Leave. There is literally an entire world available to you, and you're sitting in one place growing mold. Get the fuck up, get the fuck out.

There's even a board made for this, hit up /trv/

Seek therapy

Get out of your house.

I probably would if I could afford it

Everytime I go anywhere by myself I keep daydreaming about a girl who loves me (truly) being there with me then I realize there's nobody there, nobody at all

I live in Florida and I feel yah on San Fran. But dude you live driving distance from one of the most epic places on the planet.

I've traveled the world and few places compare to NorCal. Start treating yourself to road trips to places like the Redwoods. Do some day hikes, eat in some local restaurants up there. You'll come away with an appreciation of the world around you.

I'm 33 and similar situation. Fuck people. I just focus on travel and my hobbies. I love to fly fish, I would do that up there. You learn to love the world when you place yourself in those places by yourself, you don't really need people.

Sure you'll meet nice people along the way, but they come and go. Don't focus on them. Pick a hobby that makes you happy and focus on that. The better you get at it the more satisfaction you'll feel and the more you anticipate getting better at it.

Pic related, took it on the avenue of the giants

where ever you live there has to be places to hang out at. My friend likes going to AA meetings to pick up chicks. He loved the sex addiction meetings the best. look at your local craigs list see what's going on around town. Find a wing man that's uglier than you. Gamestop is a good place if your a nerd.

Go to a bar and talk to the bartender.

Sound like you should go check out either /r9k/ or Sup Forums

god damnit you're right, those trees are so fucking beautiful it makes me wanna cry, should go hiking around in nature to relax and meditate

but then like I always do, I start thinking about how a girl I love and who loves me could be there with me and I get fixated on that thought and it wrecks me up for some reason , I can't shake it

I go through the same thing but trust me the more you do it the more you forget about that. Especially if you start to really hike, the challenge and pain from it will make you forget all that. And especially when you have some sort of amazing wildlife encounter.

Damn now I really want to make another trip there.

And don't let money stop you, I work in non profit so I'm broke. But I live a minimalist lifestyle. When I travel I stay in hostels, sleep in the car, or camp. You'd be surprised at how little it'll cost you.

I'm in the same boat, accept
>wife fell in love with another man, we're separating as soon as the lease is up

So I'll have all of your green arrows shortly. My suggestion would be to create a facebook account and see if there are any local groups in your area, then join it and post in that group. I know it's fun to be user but it's refreshing posting with people who are actually in your area that you can meet. also, most fb social clubs have events/parties you can just show up to. If you're a nerd, join some local nerd based groups.

I'm trying it myself and have met some people (only been to one event so far) but I have some hope for the future. Hang in there OP.

I know that feel dude. I feel like I am living in a fucking prison. Like I don't fucking belong anywhere. Join some local facebook groups and go to the events they plan. good luck.

damn that's a big ass tree, bet it's thousands of years old

go to a church

Yeah. I'm huge into environmentalism. and that place was like a religious experience. So lucky you live close to such a place

I know that feel. I'm soon to be divorced and when I think of all the free time I'll have to do cool shit, I think how hollow it'll be because my wife won't be with me.

Life is suffering.

living the life of the free spirit. I envy you dude. I wish I could just let go.

>accept

I meant except. fuck I'm tired but I have a hard time sleeping anymore.

Get really good at Overwatch.

I hate to sound cliche but it didn't come easy. I was a pos addict, absolute drain on society. I was thinking like you, but one day just got sick of it. You just have to take that first step. Just force it, you'll find your place eventually.

>be me
>18 year old senior finishing up his second year of homeschool
>be home 24/7
>no friends because all of my friends went to my old school far away
>nice family
>job that pays $30 an hour
>feel lonely
>feel like i have no community
>family is nice but very critical of each other
>much fighting in the house hold
>join arma 3 milsim unit
>feel significantly better
>find a job out in New Mexico for the summer
>finally feel like my life is moving along
>end of green text

im happy. Join a milsim.

>no real reason to live
we live in a world overflowing in content to enjoy and you want to die? living alone is a fucking luxury OP, most people can't afford that. If you want a gf or friends just go and get some. Stop looking for a reason to live outside of yourself. Otherwise you might as well end it.

learn to play flamenco guitar

where do you live user?

I fucking love Plague Dogs!

De-*burrp* devote your life to science m-morty

rise above

see

>Old enough for basically anything
>don't need to live around roommate's schedule
>Don't feel pressured into holiday visits
>Never need to return favors
>Get to keep your money and time to yourself instead of giving up 90% of it
>Zero obligations to anything or anyone

Damn OP I've never been more jealous of someone elses situation, don't be a fucking pussy and enjoy your life of bliss.

one way ticket to another country
>save up
>get good shit booze
>pick a country
>sober up and fucking go
>never look back
You'll find that talking with people who use english as a 2nd or 3rd langauge will not nitpick your diction or vernacular and as long as you don't look like burnt pizza you'll get laid eventually.

Fucking man up and explore some, faggot. youre young

no reason to live no reason to die armirite

You have approximately 2341 weeks, 4 days left to live according to the SSA Actuarial Life tables. So just think, that's only 4682 non-work days left in your entire life.

So go do something fucking fun, asshole. You're almost out of time anyway, say fuck it and spend the next 4682 weekend days finding something that makes you smile.

Or just bitch about it on Sup Forums. That works too.

Why don't you have friends?

You're fucking retarded.

>Just do something fun xD

Fuck you. Not everyone is able to go out and do fun things. Not everyone is even capable of having fun. Don't be such a stupid faggot.

k

>can't have fun
Well, yeah. If you're a functioning human, the advice applies. If you're fucking broken then go sit in the trash heap and wait to rot with the rest of the garbage.

We can help you.