How many times have you been in jail Sup Forums and for what

How many times have you been in jail Sup Forums and for what.
>me once
>be 18
>at target
>take a game
>next thing I know
>I'm surrounded by security
>fuck

>Once
>Took a tour
>Fuck you I'm white and from an upper-middle class family
>Why the fuck would I go to jail even if I did something
>Fucking retard
>I am the 1%

Half a dozen?
Started off with a traffic ticket that I couldn't pay
Warrant
Arrested
Release
Still couldn't pay
Warrant
Arrested
Release
Over and over again until I served enough time that they couldn't hold me any longer

Lurking bump

Kek

Twice
>DUI
>Criminal Intent to Defraud the Government

Never cause I'm not a fucking idiot who got caught

Taxes?

Never I'm not a fucking nigger

No, they were both in Georgia

Wtf, I don't know where you live but the province i live in, i used to buy weed to a dude who's a hardcore gamer/stoner

I asked him once why he didn't have a car so he could help his bro with the forest crops(they used to go to a big forest and grow weed at a specific spot, told me he had unpaid tickets that's been sitting somewhere for atleast 7 years

I'm like what? How the fuck haven't you had threats from the police or something? Tells me that the way it works is: you got a bill, if you don't pay on time, add interest, same cycle repeats over and over

After 10 years, they just disappear from the supposed databases and he'll be able to drive again

Guess i could call that a loophole and that motherfucker was pretty good at finding ways to cheat out of anything

once
because they thought I was hoarding pizza

niggerwut

This

Bump

Stupidest shit...
>>get pulled over for having a headlight out
>>can't find current insurance card, only expired one
>>cop looks it up on his computer, finds my info and sees I'm insured
>>get a ticket for "failure to carry proof of financial responsibility"

Whatever, no big deal, it's a cheap fine and not a moving violation so no points on my license or whatever.

>>go to courthouse to pay because I missed the deadline to mail it in
>>hand the clerk the ticket and $37
>>get receipt, go home
>>fast forward about three months
>>riding with group of friends
>>I'm on a borrowed piece of shit old Suzuki twin that tops out at about 75
>>friends mostly riding sport bikes
>>two of them decide to take off down a road notorious for cops
>>they fly by me going double the limit
>>cop flies by me to pull them over
>>whole group pulls over, we stand there bullshitting while the cop runs everybody's licenses
>>I'm talking shit, because I'm the only one there with a valid endorsement, insurance, tags, and wasn't speeding
>>cop gets out of the car, calls my name, informs me I have a warrant from the next county over
>>everybody else gets to leave, I go to jail

Turns out my state will let you make two payments on a ticket, in case you can't afford the whole thing at once. Also turns out that my ticket said 39 dollars, not 37. So when I handed the clerk 37, she processed it as a partial payment, and when they never got the other two dollars, they put out a warrant.

I literally got arrested over two dollars.

Sauce on that user

This is the greatest thing I've read on Sup Forums in a while!

Kek

The fucking icing on the cake was that as we're standing there, everybody is collectively shitting their pants because they all think they're going to jail. Like, pretty much everyone agreed that me and maybe one other guy were the only ones not getting in any real trouble. Then I got fucking arrested.

Sauce please?

>selling fake weed in hs
>kid gets mad that he got ripped off
>word gets out and someone snitches
>resource officers call my friends and i down
>cars get searched
>cop finds my pistol
>misdemeanor charge, 100 hours community service
got pretty lucky

>be me
>in highschool, 16
>leaving bitch's neighborhood (she was ugly, only went for weed but ended up making out most of the time)
>tired as fuck
stop bike and lean against the wall
>go on my phone for 5 min
>cop drives by and stops next to me
>what I was doing was completely legal but 16
>hurr durr good cop bad cop, faggot makes up a fake curfew and other bullshit and says I'm going to jail if I don't stay and give my info
>cop says he's driving me home
>searches me and finds pipe, grinder and lighters
>spend 10 hours in a holding cell with 17 year old nignog and have to go to court twice
talked to a lawyer who told me cop did a bunch of illegal shit that would get me off in court
>fucker refuses to show his body cam footage and doesn't even show up during my hearings

I've been to jail a total of zero times, because I'm a productive, lawful member of society and not a shameless degenerate.

bump

3 or 4 times
drunkeness

1 in 3 Americans are under some form of incarceration.

Kill yourself.

Once. Growing weed outdoors. Three o'clock knock on the door. Oh, hello, officer...

maybe you should go to the thread on Sup Forums for productive, lawful members of society

Even if your statistic is true, that simply means 2 in 3 Americans deserve there freedom.

Rot in prison.

>getting this triggered because somebody doesn't need to commit a crime to get by in life

>britfag
>would literally have to murder the queen in sight of police to get arrested
>mfw

>Once
>Cocaine sales illegal fire arm
> 7 years in prison.
>Raped a lot faggots like the ones posting on this thread

bullshit bottomboy

>Tells me that the way it works is: you got a bill, if you don't pay on time, add interest, same cycle repeats over and over
>After 10 years, they just disappear from the supposed databases and he'll be able to drive again
This is called a lie.

>cars get searched
>cop finds my pistol
>misdemeanor charge, 100 hours community service
>hs
This is a lie.

Same here. I wouldn't give the short cop his pen back and held it over his head. Sent to jail on a long weekend with people awaiting murder trials. 2 guys in my cell were each looking at life.

>1 in 3 Americans are under some form of incarceration.
That because 1/3 of Americans are retarded and need to be wiped off the planet.

I know that's a lie because that cop would've sodomized you with his nightstick

>mfw I'm reading this in prison
I would probably take commissary from most of the people on this site :^)

You're jynxing yourself retard

>not a degenerate
>browsing Sup Forums
Where did this stupid "degeneacy" bullshit come from? How the fuck does being on a site like this make you not a degenerate?

Congratulations, you're not a total fucking idiot.