muh

nuh

obviously mew you gigantic faggazoid

/mju/

it's pronounced grimes

em you

bitch looks like that sloth from ice age

myoo

whatever you want to call, people still get you're talking about the Sup Forums shithole

who?

can't you read ipa? it's moo

Em-you

my native language is spanish and i say ''mew''

>mew
Soft sheets. What's this about? Inside your mahogany Cyprus. As long as we're me and you, we should not lose terrain. We were young; we got seasick on your seven. Get off cheap, that sits with her. And the warmth of it splatters. We all can wring her neck; first, we gain new terrain. When we're young, we get seasick on your seven. We're upset, real tush. Oh, why I sneeze like no one. Like most you said.
Soft sheets. What's this about? Inside your mahogany Cyprus. As long as we're me and you, we should not lose terrain. We were young; we got seasick on your seven. Get off cheap. That sits with her. And the warmth of it splatters. We all can wring her neck; first, we gain new terrain. When we're young, we get seasick on your seven.

eh

4 channel music forum

>moosic

It's mine too but since Spanish is all about have a hard pronunciation with the vowels i say moo because mu in Spanish is pronounced like that, moo

>mew

(old fag here, been posting since 2015 and also turned myself into a meme for a brief minute dont ask which one but it was a funny troll i pulled)

Oh boy.

>2015
>oldfag

>I like >mew too

(i also am a funny troll meme, but it is also secret)

B)

YUH!

fucking kek

meow

ziggy shitdust?

mu

moiu

>oldfag
>Posting since 2015
Baka

How is that pronounced?

learn French

no

>Americans

HUH! WOW!

>maplers

>learn something new
>no

>Americans think the only countries that exist are America and Canada
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

*only ones that should exist

I don't know which is worst: being born with the Zika virus or being born American.

You know zika would be worse fuck off.

I don't know, user. On way hand you are born with the defect of an abnormally small head and permanent neurological damage and then the other is the Zika virus.

that could be said about any country

>mentioning browsing Sup Forums out loud

moo as in moozick

emyou

m-manko

say it for me

summer really is here

μ

So many people are going to bite this bait

given that most people on this board are around 12 years old, it's probably 100% true

Mu with a silent ü.

myue

>moosic

mu

>i also say mew aswell

really funny website i haven't been onto this site for a couple of weeks found it really funny with a picture of a funny man like this!
Attach image.jpg

Ha ha !

how does your brain read?

FUCK OFF WITH FUCKING RETARDED METATHREADS

this is how I pronounce it

Nice one

Haha I can tell you're a real memester. Let me guess, you're Aaron ;^)

From a fellow memer to another

this is actually usually how I write it too, I mean it's accurate

(((moo)))

Not him but I actually just look at the words and absorb their meaning, there isn't a narrator's voice in my head

OF COURSE NOT, YOU ROUND-HEADED IDIOT