You're hurting her

You're hurting her.

You want me to consider it?

Goddamn these shapeshifting ayylmaos

>You're hurting her.
>>>

MORE LUBE

Aren't these girls like dead or forced to live in a brothel or something?

She looks like a weird plastic doll. Not even attractive in pedo standards

Fuck Off Pedofaggot

Man...they are creepy...
Are they even real?

This is one of those posts that make you realize the world is a horribly fucked up place

This reminds me of that one story I read on the Internet about some guy who would kidnap little girls and then turn them into his own personal fuckdolls before selling them over the black market.

He would dismember them and make them quadruple amputees before ripping their teeth out, hanging them on hooks in his closet, and then fucking and torturing their pussies mercilessly.

For added measure, he would even make them go deaf by putting headphones over their ears with blaringly loud music for hours, and then force them to go blind by pointing a laser in their eyes as well.

Basically, the little girls were desensitized fuck puppets

holy shit, i hope that was made up. where can i read about this?

i also require sauce, for science

Lolita dolls creepypasta

thank you good sir

Yeah I remember that one they were like human furniture and apparently for sale on the deep web, but I doubt it.

good read. reminds me of a story i read about a child who grew up with living furniture. his parents were evil surgeons and would kidnap people to surgically morph their bodies into living chairs, desks, etc. it was a good read.

Uncomfortable: The Thread

Make a doll out of your dead daughter. no blackmirror reference here

What is this

Is this form the next cringy feminist pet issue campaign?

old shoops are old

Yeah what is this about?

This shit fucked

HOW CAN YOU NAME ALL THE PICS THE SAME?!!!!!!!!

I'd really like to know what exactly it is about these pictures that make them so unsettling to look at. I mean I get the whole uncanny valley thing, but what is it that causes these particular images to set off that reaction?

sounds like some edgy young pedos fanfic

Uncanny Valley, yes.

I find that it all looks forced. I can't be the only one

Pics are gone? I cant see them.