Sup Sup Forums need some advice

Sup Sup Forums need some advice

>me
>have gf who works two full time jobs (by choice)
>never see her anymore
>tell her I wish she didn't work so much because I never see her
>weeks go by without talking or physical affection
>starting to feel lonely
>sexual frustrated, need a warm body to hold
>start talking to women on tinder and okcupid
>been talking to this girl for a while now, find out she lives right down the street from me
>urge to cheat on gf is getting strong
>gf has a day off today finally for the first time in over a month
>it's our anniversary
>wants to get wasted with friends
>tell her I would really like to spend time with her
>she says she agrees also she's been horny lately
>all night goes by doesn't want to leave yet
>finally decided she wants to go home at 10
>we get here start cuddling and kissing
>15 minutes after getting home she says she's too tired to do anything, just wants to sleep
>won't be another day off in who knows how long

This girl down the street is dtf and she knows I have a girlfriend. My problem is I love my gf so much, more than any woman. Been with her forever, never cheated. Our romantic and sex life has always been great until lately. Am I wrong for wanting to cheat? Should I do it?

What would you do Sup Forums?

Is her name Charlie?

Yeah, go ahead. Your relationship can't be salvaged and you're only going to grow further apart. She's clearly stopped caring about your needs. It's not a relationship if you never get to see each other.

Cheat on your girlfriend.

Just keep the girl you want to fuck behind your girl's back from your social media and all of that. Just keep it between the website you met her on and on the phone

Nope

It will eventually, right now she's working hard to pay off her debts. She doesn't want to do this forever

Thanks user, this is kind of the plan I was leaning towards

Break up with her dude. I've worked 100 hour weeks and could stick fuck my girl every night, even with 2-4 hours of sleep. Bitch is cheating on you.

>Bitch is cheating on you.
If she's not , she will be soon. She is working 2 jobs to save money and leave your ass

Definitely not cheating on me. I know her coworkers and I've seen her schedules. We also have joint bank account so I see the money coming in and going out and it all adds us. She wakes up at 5 am and goes to work, gets off at 2:30 and starts next job at 3:00 and gets off st 11:30 and comes home, spends 30 minutes with me and goes back to sleep

Strongly believe, if you want something enough, you'll make time for it. My gf did a similar thing and I cheated, and trust me, did not end well. If I were you, talk to her and if she doesn't listen, take a break and go do other things. If it's meant to be, it will happen later in life user.

Honestly this sounds like a legit reason. Every girl I've been with was too worried about my happiness and would put out whenever. One of em ended up suddenly not wanting to fuck anymore after getting a job. I ditched her ass fast as fuck man. I was planning on moving anyways and told her she should move with me and she said no cause she couldn't afford it, even though I offered to pay her way.

Cheat. Definitely cheat. I was in a similar position, finally got some me time in Thailand after backpacking with my girlfriend for nearly a year, she got progressively bitchier and meeker with every destination. Can't fault her too much, she just lacks a lot of the qualities I've learned I appreciate in a girl (independence, inquisitiveness, toughness). So when she dropped out of the trip early due to a nervous breakdown and even urged me to continue traveling (supposed for my own growth, but probably because she wanted to cheat too), I took that offer and eventually made it to the Valhalla of cheaters , Asia. Fucked a hooker, fucked a backpacker, basically broke every good boyfriend rule after previously condemning myself to a lonely existence with this frigid, empty headed gf of mine. Best decision of my life. I'll have to break up with my girl but fuck it, rather be alone and wandering at this stage of my life anyway. Not trying to redpill you on bitches, but unless you're much older than me (early 20's) you still oughta go explore the world on your own for a bit before wasting any more time with cold women.

Similar thing user, I cheated in China. Don't regret it, told her what I had done and it seemed like the only thing that made her wake up to the fact that not only did she ignore me etc, but also that her ways weren't what I was gonna put up with. Glad it was a good decision for you!

I've been through that chapter, been with many women, travelled the us in my early 20s meeting people and experiencing shit. Met her along the way and she came with. We eventually decided it was time to settle down, and the whole working extra is to help pay off debt we have accumulated on the way.

Not really so worried about experiencing, I've had my fair share of that, more just conflicted because I want this life with her but also phsyical urges make me want to cheat. I know I'll feel guilty about cheating too, because I love her and she's working hard to help forward us both.

Sound advice thanks

Yeah and I'm sure this sounds like "cuck denial" but I seriously doubt she's planning on leaving me. I'm no stranger to sketchy bitches, and she's on the level.

The way I see it, you could cheat on her. The question is: can you handle the remorse? and if so, can you be 100% sure the other girl won´t fuck you over when it´s done?

Oh, I forgot too ask you for how long will this double job life will last. Can you tell?

Women use weak excuses for cheating all the time. What's stopping you from doing it back to them? It's probably the real reason she's not around anyway.

probs cheating on you op go for it cancels it out

No and no. I don't know how I'll feel. Going ini feel like I'd be alright but I think that's my sex brain, once I finally get the pussy I feel like I'm gonna come down. Also, I don't know much about this girl but I plan on keeping her as far away as possible

I think maybe a couple months more at the most. I think in total she wants us to save up 7k so we can buy a new car and pay off both of our debts. I work one full time job but I also make way more than she does, so combined after bills and shit we are raking in probably 3k a month plus tips

Holy Fucking shit are you in a Third World country? How are you this FUCKING poor

3 gs a month between three full time jobs? Do u lick stamps for a living m8?

If you love your current GF. Don't cheat. Help her get through the hard times, and perhaps a good wife will be your reward. Cheat and go down a path of guilt. You may find happiness, but it will not be with your current GF.

Is obvious your current gf as your soon to be wife. Would the risk of loosing your life plan for a couple hours.

Maybe she is working those full times because she don´t want to feel like you are paying most of the debt. As a personal challenge, let´s say.

>joint bank account
>cheating on her
haha you are a sad sack user

After bills, so that includes rent, two phone bills, electricity, gas, internet, Netflix/crunchyroll, groceries and car insurance

Damn it's like you guys are just learning for the first time that the US economy blows and cost of living is over priced hahahaha

I throw bags at an airport for a living and make more than this..

Jesus man that sucks

Could be, she spent a lot of the time last year being between lots of jobs. I also had this thought before, for her it's like making up for lost time since I spent a lot of 2016 carrying us both.

Good for you user. Idk where you live but here in the city cost of living is outrageous and is only getting worse

I truly am...

Then, OP; if you ask me. Fuck it, knot your balls if you have to, and stay loyal.

This shit will be over in some months, as you said. This does not worth screw your relation.

Also, you can consider this a dark souls boss. Fucking hard, but in the end, the reward is awesome.

This.
Don't do it user!

>Being this beta.

Dude stay with her, you sound dumb as fuck to even be with her so perfect match.

Is the simple solution not just have a three way with the girl down the street and your gf.

No, most don't work shitty jobs like you guys apparently.

Such is life, some people have to do it. It's kind of how the whole goods and services things work. That's why people should be paid livable wages, but w/e

Thanks anons. What I needed to hear, I think. I want to not follow through with it. I'll just keep trucking and not be sub a fucking pussy about not getting laid for a couple months and remember most people here haven't gotten laid in years or ever

this

Don´t mention it, OP. And that is a funny way to look at it.

I hope everything get better.