Roast my girl /b

Roast my girl /b.

Kys you got these pics from here

My oven's not big enough, how about BBQ?

she fat

You mean pot roast her?

How long should i roast her until the dinner is ready?

>OP's face on the right left pic
What's wrong with your face, op? Are you longnosed jew?

>right down
This face made me lost control.

Is there anyone who can really humiliate her to the extreme? No "fat" jokes. Step your game up fags.

What book is that tattooed around her torso?

I fixed that picture for you

Why'd you cover her tits up?

How does she look compared to her friend guys?

She looks like she is the product of 12 generations incest, and she probably smells like shit. Her nipples are so big I could use them as saucers. Her tits look like the head of the snake from the movie Anaconda. Her tattoo is void of creativity and depth, like her excuse for a brain. Her chin is so small that Leafy's looks big compared to hers. She has only girl friends so they can look exponentially better next to her. She doesn't need to bother with make up, since her face is beyond repairment - not even a man who left prison after 20 years would touch her with a flagpole, he'd rather fuck an STD-ridden cactus than her.

Right on. I like it

Sorry fam, my well of insults is drained. Why do you want to get her roasted anyways? Plan on breaking up with and throwing all the insults at her?

pussy pics?

She looks like she collects men's nuts for winter

Her face may say California, but her body screams Kentucky

Do you even bother looking for pussy under all those rolls? It'd be easier to just fuck her belly button.

There's really no reason to roast her, she's apparently dating a faggot on Sup Forums, she's already rock bottom.

She looks like she travels by shipping container.

This is Sup Forums faggot at least half the dudes here have better looking tits then she does.

got more?

If we were to roast her, we could solve the world hunger crisis three times over.