Alright b. sad story time

Alright b. sad story time.

Be me. 21 years old.
Literally just graduated Marine Corps basic training last Friday. Feeling pretty good, actually look ok for the first time ever. Fairly confident. Everthings good.

Go to the strip club Monday just for funsies. Have a decent time, spend less than 200, NBD.
I have a habit of making friends with the dancers at this club, so I want to go back.

Wednesday I go back. Hanging out, dancer recognizes me and we hang out for a bit. All the girls dance to the same shitty club music. (I'm all about metal so it doesn't really do much for me)

Dicking around on my phone, kinda bored but haven't been in too long so I wanna stay. Suddenly hear something heavy....its "Killpop" by slipknot.....holyfuckingshit. look up...see the absolute most beautiful woman I have ever seen strutting up on to the stage and start working towards a pole. HOLYFUCKINGSHIT.

Shes kinda short, maybe 5'4, blue hair, really pale, nose ring, lip ring, pierced nipple.

FUCKING
PERFECT

Her pole tricks are incredible. I start slinging cash like I know what the fuck I'm doing. Out tip every motherfucker in the building.

It caught her attention. Perfect.
She comes over after her set and instead of just asking for a dance and leaving she just sits right down and starts talking.

We're awkward as fuck at first but really quickly start to talk a lot. Talk so much that I'm actually wanting her to ask me to dance.

She fiiiiiinally does. Go over to the seats for the regular cheapo dance. She blows my fucking mind. Go for a second and a third non stop. I immediately know I'll have no self control with this girl.

Dance is too much, go outside and pound 2 energy drinks because that's what I do instead of smoke.

She comes back and sits with me when I get back inside. Doesn't ask for shit, doesn't pressure me for shit. We just talk. She's incredible.

After about an hour asks if I want another dance...I go all in. Ask her price for the champagne room. 360. No prob

Doesn't add up, wouldn't you be in MoS school rn?

Cont?

Isnt there a strip club outside every military base?

We head the Champagne room, and at this point Im fucking hot and bothered and a little nervous.

Once we get inside, and its just us, she asks me If I mind if she makes herself comfortable.

GO FOR IT GIRL.

She starts pulling down her panties to reveal the biggest fattest cock I've ever seen.

It's so beautiful I want to cry, but I'm no fag so I show no emotion.

"Do you like it?" She asks.

"IM A MARNINE MA'AM. WE ARE TRAINED TO LIKE COCK." I reply.

"Good, then scream OOOH RAH while I shove it in your mouth" She replies.

She then starts to face fuck me, grabbing and forcing the back of my head, all whilst I try to gargle and gobble screaming "OOh Rah" the whole time.

She's super excited.
Fuckin me too fam!
We go to the back, she's being super cute. Asks if she should just start dancing or if I want to talk or something....
God please just dance.

She starts in and I'm losing my god damned mind. She is way too fucking good at this shit.

I'm really respectful, keep my hands to myself, follow the rules.

She's doing like a reverse cowgirl grind thing where she's laying back against my chest (fucking kills me) and she grabs my hands and moves them to her hips.

FIRST MISTAKE BITCH.

I take that as full permission to try and make her have a little more fun. Start to grip her tighter...she turns around and grabs my neck

GOOD FUCKING GOD.

I start to breathe a little heavier and I can see in her eyes she's starting to get in to shit. I start digging my fingertips and nails in to her back a little, and she's doing this face to face thing where we are like millimeters from kissing and she has the sexiest eyes I have ever fucking seen.

Suddenly she stops and backs off of me and holds her head and says "I could have a lot of fun with you"

Makes me grin like an idiot...that gets her too. and she says "god you're really fucking cute"

I tell her she could get me in to a lot of trouble, she tells me I'm gonna get her fired.

Shit is starting to get really fucking heavy.

I reach up and grab a handful of her hair and pull her head to the side.

She goes fucking crazy. She chokes me a little, digging her nails in to my throat...bites at my collar bone, digs her nails in to my back. I'm 100% full mast using ever single ounce of restraint I have to try and keep myself in check.

I tell her "you might actually be perfect"

she stops "really?" she has this super cute grin and turns back around to face me. She lets our lips brush just a little and we both tense up a ton.

She is all I want in this fucking world.

We keep going until the 30 minutes ends. She truly does not want to stop. I cant justify dropping another 360 so we have to.

Im completely shocked and in love at the same time. Gasping for air in between thrusts, I tell her "I love her".

"You love me huh!?" she says, "Good then roll over and pull those pants down. I'll show you what love is. "

I turn around, and slowly pull down my pants, revealing my bare white ass to her. She forces me over to bend over, spits into my asshole, and starts to ram it with her cock.

This goes on for what seems like hours, but Im loving every minute of it, not even thinking about what Im going to to do next.

This is it. I have met my dream girl.

She starts pounding even faster and whispers in my ear "Mama is about to cum, prepare to recieve it"

I turn around quickly and open my mouth to drink up her life juice.

She shoves her dick covered in my shit down my throat and releases a stream of semen with the force of a thousand suns.

I orgasm at the same time and collapse on the floor in extacy.

Before leaving the room, She leans over, gives me a kiss and say:

Good work son. Now post in this thread or I will die!

So what does my dumbass do??

I fucking go back the next god damned day and spend even fucking more. get another 30 in the back with her after getting more regular dances.

its even hotter because I don't wait for her to give me permission to start touching her.

beautifully executed bait

Oh look, another fag story on Sup Forums.

Guys I completely understand that it's just the hustle. She is fucking incredible at her job.

But for some ungodly fucking reason, I can't get the idea that there is some genuine connection between the two of us and its driving me fucking insane.

I leave on Tuesday to go to MCT and then on to MOS school, and literally all I can think about is seeing her one more fucking time before I leave

happens bruv

>he believes the troll is the real story
Everyone point and laugh

MORAL OF THE STORY:

YOU ARE A YOUNG DUMB KID WHO HAS BARELY GOTTEN HIS NUTS WET, AND NOW YOU THINK YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER.

LOL NO WONDER THE MARINES LOVE YOU, YOU'RE FUCKING DELUSIONAL.

nah we get ten days of leave after graduation before we go to school. and I mean yeah, strip clubs are pretty prevalent around military bases, this is just the one close to my home town

I'm not even gonna try and say you're wrong...I am fully aware of how fucking stupid it all is...buuuuuuuuut I cant make myself care.

The only good marine is a dead one.

What is something that never happened. First mistake, Marines don't go to basic training and no Marine would ever say that. They go to boot camp, jackass. Fucking retard.

Then you deserve everything that happens to you. Stop coming here and telling us your fucking pathetic life stories as if we either

A) Care
B) Have advice

I mean for Christ's sakes, a fucking troll took over your thread and put up a better story then you did lol

Motherfucker talk at me like you're not some 450 lb child molesting shit eating autist again. I promise, you know literally nothing.

aye bruh. you don't like the story.......you aint gotta read it. I'm sure theres an active trap thread you'd be more interested in if you really put forth some effort.

UMADBRO

HEMADBRO

drink energy drinks outside the club you fucking retard shit bait scrub you are a dumb fucking idiot piece of shit fgt peasant cunt fucker asshole pussy bitch go fuck yourself

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░