Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
it's kori again
i just got out of the shower

how is everyone? also to make my thread a bit more useful, ask me anything about love relationships, or advice with girls, rate thread, whatever

(since i'm posting on Sup Forums so i'm not the most stable and qualified person ever but heh if i can help)

Tits

no one cares you skank

Tits bro. You know the drill.

How do I approach girls without being awkward

fuck off nigger bitch

How do I cook rice?

My GF said she didn't like chamillionaire so I dumped her in front of her mom last night. My friends told me there's something wrong with me although I'd disagree

Well, do something sexy

rate me pls

hmm sharpie in pooper?

asshole next

Damn nice perky tits

How do I get over the fact that everything in life including myself is eventually completely meaningless?

how do i get a girls as an awkward edgemaster?

should i fap tonight or not ?

booty spread?

Why should I like girls?

How's life going for you so far?

Wtf them some wonky tits

Sharpie in pooper

Where do you live?
With how much people you had sex?
How old are you?
Why mentally instabile?
Best advice for sex?
What is most important for Girls at mens Body and characters?
Have you ever slept with someone because he seemed to need it and not suceeding?

Also Pussy pic?

If you just got out of the shower, how is your hair dry?

Have a huge penis

you give yourself too much credit. Still don't care.

Sharpie in the pooper.
This isn't brain science OP

How do you get your wife to love you again like before you had children?

damn

if I wanted to try to get a girl I don't talk to but have in my classes, how would I go about doing it

sup faggot

There exists an machine which blows hot air out Idiot kek

spit or swallow?
shave or wax?
length or girth?
pads or tampons?
anal?
condoms or bare?
cum inside or pull out?
the pill or what?

Be my kik penpal?
Mr.Chrisz

you're defo a virgin

Ive been away from Sup Forums for so long who is the new slut?

Kill children, bath in their blood, rape her anus

Thread rate, would suck on/10

when did you start believing you were worthy of dating out of your league? i'm sure you're cute, probably a 6-7(let's be real, you're on Sup Forums and you're a girl, you can't have THAT much of a social life)

why don't women date within their own leagues? do you guys really think every guy who isn't Chad is incredibly ugly or has some kind of negative trait about them?

I have a beard and a PhD in CS, would that turn a girl on?

Oh, I'm also white.

have you ever had a guy cum inside your asshole?

I don't believe it.

waddup my nignog, you had a good day

How are you?

Do a picture of you peeing please. Into a cup or toilet would be nice.

Kik

Would you fuck with a btard stranger if he visits you and gets Trips? Also GET thread

HOLY QUADS

Roll for piss

I'm a 37 year old wizard. what do?

Why are you not answering?

Not her, but just keep trying. I was so autist that I'd write down conversation points on paper for phone calls to the pizza guy (not just toppings n shit, but what to actually say). But after spending some time online dating, asking for girls' numbers face to face, and failing more times than I can count, something finally clicked in my brain. About the things that matter and the things that don't so my anxiety lifted. But also about what to say and what not to say so I had way more success. There's such a delicate balance to be struck. Women don't usually want to be tossed aside as a one night stand, but they also don't want you to fall for them too quick. You have to maintain interest in them, yet also a mystique around you.

There's really just no substitute for experience. Just do your best every time. You'll get embarassed. You'll probably scare chicks away (learning to take no for an answer is really important, a ton of girls are really meek about this so you have to learn to pick up on it and just drop them when they don't want anything to do with you). You'll get hurt. You'll get ghosted. But if you can go through all of that and come out the other end, you'll be a way cooler person in general, and also probably have a gf.

Does incest turn you on?

8/10

you can't if you aren't confident enough in yourself. do you dislike how you look?
changing the vision you have of yourself takes time, so just know this: girls are not as "scary" as they look like. at all. there's no reason to be awkward, user, we are too. except we have a pussy so it's easier
i'm kind ok awkward too, so sorry if my answer isn't the best
(if you are awkward with everybody however, it's a whole different issue. you may have some anxiety or something like that.)

you did the right thing.

two words : distract yourself. occupy your mind. once you know that nothing matters, you are fucked m8, there's no getting over this
just try and do stuff that makes you happy until you inevitably die

talk to her

how does it feel to have hundreds of men giving you attention? with social media nowadays it feels like women need this attention to actually feel important.. i feel like social media has hindered my romantic relationships more than improved them. whats your take on this ?

this

have you ever mastrubated to a cock rate thread?

Can you show us your feet? Like take a pic with them facing the camera?

Also, can i see that sweet sweet asshole?

you seem nice. piss?

All these betas lmfao!

/thread

looks like we found the user who posts in cock rate threads

>we (i) have a pussy..
Show us

>implyiing you arent' one

How do I eat pussy

Met a girl a few times and we are getting pretty close now.

The sex is amazing and when we are with each other we bounce off each other really well and when we are apart it feels shitty for both of us.

Problem is she already has a boyfriend...

Should I still try and get her to be mine or do you think that cause she's already cheating on a man with me it's going to repeat itself if we get together?

It's long distance too, she's in Germany and I'm in the UK

cook it rare

>do stuff that makes you happy until you inevitably die
That's about where I'm going with it by now.
It just all seems so pointless.

the new Queen of Sup Forums is BACK!

How does a dude honestly show intent that they want to date a woman. Should I just walk up to her and ask her out for coffee?

do all englishmen have a cock as big as danny d's?

pretty much

you speak german?

Humor is the key to a woman's heart user. Make her laugh and you're almost already in her panties

but what do I tell her exactly? im not the type of person to randomly come up with topics she might be interested in

show us ur face

Don't fuck my GF Chad. Just joking i have no gf *cries in corner*

nope i just dropped in to make fun of you beta loser neets before i go fuck my gf lmao

yes

I live in Germany mate, should I just take him out for you?

what color is your toothbrush

Hi Kori, I'm ready to cum. Will you open your mouth and stick your tongue out for me Please?

Hey cunt, you never gonna Sup Forums queen you know?

A T T E N T I O N P L E A S E

christ that whore is ugly

that was a truly innocent question.

Why do women respond to sleazy shit? what the fuck is wrong with you?

you don't have to.

okay! i mean, i can't complain. and you?

France
2 (1 girl, one guy)
18, almost 19
My emotions are shit. I don't want to sound like a whiney bitch so I'll stop here
Never forget foreplayyyy, it's so important, especially for girls. Bite her neck, dirty talk, whatever, just don't stick your dick in her right away. I know it's cliché nut it's like this.

I'll speak for myself : eyes, hands, and height. I like dominant guys (in bed only, idc if you're alpha in real life) and they have to be clever. Dumb people are a turn-off for me.

No, I didn't. I don't know if I would.

timestamp of gf or she doesn't exist

Post eyes.

Kek

Do women like big penis?
Is mine too big?

how? are you gonna insult him on facebook?

good, because we italians do have a cock as big as rocco siffredi's

I have a very sarcastic sense of humor though. I can't say I know the woman that much too, just that she sits behind me in my lecture class. Is the direct approach still appropriate and am I overthinking this

I'm 23 and live at home with an extremely conservative family. Girls seem to think I'm fairly attractive and I don't really have any problems making conversation, but I just don't really have opportunities to do anything.

Because of this, I have zero sexual experience, which kind of makes me afraid of trying anything or even pursuing a girl, because fuck man, I wouldn't even know how to kiss her.

Wat do?