Wwyd extreme edition

Wwyd extreme edition

Other urls found in this thread:

lolicob.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would kindly offer her money for a quick fuck, if she refuses, il walk away with a sad face.

my gf

Wwyd? These are sisters.

Take her out for some pizza, maybe go watch a movie. We get finished there and then we head to my place for some drinks. We shoot the shit until she starts feeling drowsy, oh wait, get roofied. She wakes up. She's tied down with 4 chains in the shape a Saint Andrew's cross, 2 from the ceiling and 2 from the the floor. She's in front of a stainless steel table that the chains pull her onto. She freaking out. I tell her that this might hurt a bit. I slide my lubed up dick slowly into her asshole, I don't really want to hurt he, so I tell her to relax or it will hurt more. She's probably crying a little (or a lot) at this point, so I reassure her that all will turn out fine. After I have blown a few loads into her ass and vagina (cleaning off my dick inbetween because either not a savage who wishes yeast infections on girls) I tell her that she's going to have to make a choice. Either she serves me forever or (after pulling my 20 gauge from a table behind her) or she dies right her and now. She likely accepts and so I leave to make her some pancakes and bacon for her.

What

Checked

Do a story for her

Sure give me a second

i would make her fucking choke om my cock

My gf is waiting to get fucked. Wwyd to her?

any story for my girl, ill do requests

Is this a real girl or loli? lolicob.com

I'll greentext it
>we go out on the pier for a night on the boardwalk
>we're having a good time playing some gag carny games
>I win her a bear that's half her size
>we go to my place for some drinks
>we're talking about hobbies and interests when she sees my movie collection
>she's bending over admiring my LotR and SW (extended and collectors editions)
>stick her ass with a little bit of elephant tranquilizer
>She freaks out and tries to run but I trip her up
>She falls and starts mumbling unintelligibly
>She wakes up
>She's tied down on a stainless steel table with her head facing the wall to her right
>She sees a Rube Goldberg machine that I am finishing setting up, a relatively simple candle burns through a decently thick rope that keeps a sword from falling down onto her exposed neck
>She freaks out as expected
>I calm her down by massaging her back, man she's really tense; probably hasn't relaxed in a while.
>after she's quiet, I tell her what is going to happen
>We're going to fuck like rabbits and if I don't cumulative before the candle burns through the rope then gg wp
>She begins to freak out again but I remind her that this is not going to help, so I blindfold her
>light the candle
>ask her if she would rather her butt or her pussy get it
>pussy it is
>start to get it going, she's getting really into it
>start pulling her hair and her nose ring
>candle is halfway through the candle and I tell her
>She starts bucking back against me hard, trying to get me to climax
>I do with about a minute left on the rope
>continue to let it burn and take off her blindfold
>She's freaking out again, Jesus calm down
>ask her if she would rather take it up her butt and be my slave for the rest of her life or get the sword
>She chooses 'life'
Why do they never chose to go out with dignity?

Tie her boobs to different cars and make them drive in different directions.

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.

Sorry for the wait, I got a 15 minute global 3 timeout for some fucking reason

>cleaning off my dick inbetween because either not a savage who wishes yeast infections on girls

It's perfect! Anyone wants to continue the degradation of this whore?

I shudder to think what goes on in your rape basement

Ja?

Holy fuck more

Wwyd to this slut

I'd obliterate her asshole all night and put studs through her nipples. Wake up early and make her some pancakes and bacon in the morning, along with an icepack.

Pull her shirt off and rip her jeans. I thrust my dick in and out of her roughly. I cum inside her and then make her clean my cock off. Then I knock her out and leave her for passerbys on the beach.

Jewish blood, I'd wife her for the shekels and the kids.

wwyd and to which one?

What a fantastic pair of tits, she needs to get those fucked and a big load blown all over that pretty face.

facefuck left, using that pretty blonde hair as a handhold for leverage. More of her?

I'd put it right up her ass and make her scream "Gas me Oberfürher!" But I wouldn't mind putting a ring on it. The shekels will be mine.

tie to bed, blindfold, and invite over some strangers from craigslist to take turns riding that pussy bareback

Marry her.

uhh -- got a bigger pic?

Strip her nude, tie her to a tree and tie those toys up super tight. Leave her until her tits are purple, then apply clover clamps to her nipples and labia.

Strip them, big buttplugs in their asses, bury them up to their nevks in the sand. Fuck each of their faces till they're crying. When I've cum down their throats, duck tape each other's bikini bottoms in each other's mouths. Then tell them it's low tide and leave them.

Find her passed out at a party.
WWYD?

WWYD to this slut?

Take her home
Put her in my bed
Leave a glass of water on my nightstand
Wake up early and make her some pancakes and bacon with another glass of water
The put it up her butt

Wwyd to my girls arse?

want to stretch that tight ass out. Got any tits?

I'd play cave explorer with that ass, a bottle of lube, and my dick. That tight little ass does look like it'd be fuck to fuck. Any bent over pics and tits?

WWYD?

Turn 360 and you know the rest.

So beautiful and yet so fresh

Oh boy, Well first I think I would invite her out for lunch, she looks like the pizza type of gal. Get to know all about her wants needs likes dislikes... Hit her up later that night and invite her out for drinks, say it's a celebratory occasion as I just got over my cheating girlfriend, buy her a couple shots and then slip her a little "relaxing medicine." "oh user, I'm woozy,"
"That's alright I gotchu,"
Drive her home, shes out like a light
Wrists Shackled to wall
Legs Duct tapped
mouth covered
"Rise and shine princess!"
by the look of her she seemed a little triggered, so I think I'll indulge her in a little feminine equality by giving her the privilage to blow my cock, as I return the favor when I lick her vag and anus

Look into her frightened Bambi like eye
Assure her the more she resists the more it will hurt
Pull out my dry 8 incher and slowly penetrate her tight peach. Look deep in her eyes as I approach an orgasmic finish.
Clean her off and offer her a chance to be my fuck toy or go the hard way out as I hold my rusted hedge trimmers to her throat.
She chooses option 1.
"Good girl"
Leave her for the night
feed her, wash her in the morning
And repeat

Those tits are nice. Would love to torture them hard.

damn

Wwyd to her?

Zoe

I'd pound that pussy from behind until my cock was completely slick with her juices, then make her squirm as I slid it in her ass and stretched her out.

Hogtie her and gag her with her bikini bottoms. Vibrator in pussy and then fuck her ass hard. Cum in her ass and then toss her into the pool still tied and gagged.

Any topless or bottomless pics?

Id wake her by slapping my shlong against her face, i'd be persistent, and like the dirty little whore she is we will let me throat fuck her. followed by me tearing a hole in her pants, ripping her panties with my teeth, grabbing a handful of her pretty hair tightly pushing her face into the ground as her ass arches up and I start to rail her from behind and fill up all her holes.

dont stop
how old is she

find her passed out like this, wwyd

Message me on my kik telling me how you'd rape her and i'll give her snapchat/ig/whatever you choose. My kik is AlexR61901

zoe would have a dog collar around her fucking neck whilst I walk her in the park after fucking her mouth.

Nice little tits, they'd be great to blow a load on. Any fingering/bating pics? Or bent over pussy?

nice i would love to see that

Hot... Pls continue

you find her asleep on the beach. wwyd?

Id fill that bath tub in front of her to the brim with cold water. Grab your "girl" by her fucking hair as I fuck her ass from behind, repeatedly dipping her pretty little face in the tub to "freshen" up.