Have you ever masturbated to your cousin/sister?

have you ever masturbated to your cousin/sister?
be honest

i have neither

No

Hell no

ye

i've masturbated on my sisters spread asshole...

yes

My cousin and i fuck once a month since like 13. Its soo hot merely because of the fact that its seen as wrong in most peoples eyes and we have to hide it from our fam. Adds to the excitement.

having sex with your cousin aint that bad.

Stories?

pic? story? t.hanks

Don't have any sisters, but if I did I'd probably try to do her. Have fantasized about some female cousins but then I found out they were fujoshit girl weebs and had grown into total fag hags since the last time I met them a couple years ago, and I honestly can't respect, much less fall in love with someone who honestly enjoys Hetalia. Also kinda on the SJW side of things, really turned into a couple of annoying bitches. My other girl cousins used to be cute and sorta hot but they got really fat last couple years so now I don't fantasize about them anymore.

nope
and she and her best friend wiggled their 7 year old butts in my face when I was 10 because they thought my reaction was funny.

I've been incestuous with my cousin since I was 14. I'm 40 now. The hottest was when she was college aged, when girls are in their prime.

She still gets wet, but her body is just not as good anymore. I regularly date girls in their 20's, so I'm spoiled. Last time was about 4 months ago when she called me up while she was in town and I tore it up at the hotel down the street from my house while my wife slept soundly knowing I was only hanging out with my cousin. LOL

someone made a cap of this thread about me and my cousin

tl:dr

I used to wait for my sister to get out of the shower and into her room (where she would stand naked in front of her mirror) crack her door a little to "talk to her" and watch her reflection in the light switch next to the door.
Came on her door once kek.

Anyone have more like op's pic?

I have no sisters or female cousins so no

no, but i jerked off thinking of my mom and aunts going down on eachother for years.

I'm 19, she's 12 (Cousin). She came into my room late at night while I was jacking off to ask me something, asked what I was doing, I told her, she then lay down beside me while I continued to completion. She has a lot of questions.

All the time my sister had huge tits

have a kid with sister....sex with her and her alone (from fam, that is).

It was fine and fucked.
Had to defend custody in court - won. what a painful and weird trip.

that is all. no AMA.

Yes, I've seen her naked and she's seen me naked also

prove its u

should know how

I don't know if this is bad or not. I mean you didn't diddle her or anything. Just bad timing on her part I guess.

Fuck, both my cousin and brother are male.

She wants to see me do it more when she next comes over, I kinda want to but I don't know

Back when we were younger my sister and I used to get each other off. Hands only. We stopped after almost getting caught once. 15 years later and we've never mentioned it again.

no

usual shitty boring madeup story, user claims having fucked some family

You sound like either a massive cunt, or a massive fantasist.

I'd wager it's the latter.

cousin yeah, dont have a siste.

as a matter of fact im jerking off to my cousin right now.

Back when I was like 9 and my older cousin was 12 she would let me touch her tits. We would make forts and play house.

Cheers user. More?

Yes, my cousin is too hot

nora higuma
he has a lot of good stuff and it would probably be faster to get it yourself

Fuck yeah I have

I don't have any sisters or cousins, but there was a family friend I grew up with who I think about as if she were family, so I come to these threads with her in mind. She is a little older but I think she actually had a bigger crush on me than I did her. Would talk about how she is still a virgin, but would show her tits off as much as she could, or bend over in just a thong when I could take an inconspicuous peek. Or fall asleep sitting in chairs around me with her legs spread. Idk how anyone could actually sleep in such an uncomfortable position so eventually I came to the conclusion that she might have just been faking to see if I would get curious or something. She always has a boyfriend when I visit her but she is always looking at my body and stuff like that at the beach or when swimming. She is pretty shy so this kind of lewd behavior is not regular for her. One day I will fuck the shit out of her giant beautiful tittles.

I've got a lot of sisters and femcousins, yet I never had impure thoughts or fapping about them, because religious reasons.

Now I'm 43 and they're all fat wrecked whales

Multiple times.

My cousnin's 14 years old but has a rockin pair of tits and a nice ass that I used to grope and smack back then.

I once stole her bra and used to to jerk off for weeks too.

My sister is fast and one mean bitch, so no. My aunt has an amazing body so yeah, her

I have to 2 of my step sisters. Something I regret tbh.

To? Or on?

>fat wrecked whales

:(
is this stop sign just trolling or what the fuck???

My sister is fat*

Far from fast

the fuck? do you regret fapping thinking about other people too?

Neither but I have masturbated to my moms dirty panties multiple times

I had a kind of similar thing with my cousin. She was also 12 at the time and I believe I was 15 or 16.
>cousin comes to stay at our grandmothers house
>we go back into grandmothers computer room to play some games
>only have one chair
>she decides to set on my lap
>I get extremely hard
>she gets excited when playing the game and starts bouncing and shit
>my cock starts throbbing
>she asks why my "leg" is twitching
>told her I didn't feel it twitching
>she continues to bounce and rock back and forth
>I cum heavily in my shorts
>Fast forward a few years
>pretty sure she knows what happened now
>have a extremely awkward relationship
>don't even make eye contact or talk anymore

When I was 10 I tried to make my cousin undress herself. She was 8. Later I accidentaly saw her naked.

why was it awkward?

No, because they're not my fucking family, you waste of oxygen.

Dude they are as much your family as a fucking girlfriend. Sure, I'll admit I'm a waste of oxygen, but at least I'm not too retarded to make the distinction between what makes someone related. Sheeeiitttt.

Also I have no family so I don't know what its like.

Well there's your problem

nice

All women to me are just fuck toys. Being guilt free is easy.

I mean. I'm pretty sure she knows now that I was fully erect and it was my cock that was throbbing not my "leg" "twitching". To be completely honest, it could just be me that's awkward.

It is you. Why didn't you try to hide it or adjust or leave with a quick excuse? Holy shit thats just too conspicuous. Also... unless you guys are super sheltered, she definitely knew about sex at that age. You know how guys constantly get boners and think about sex every second during puberty, well girls go through that at a slightly younger age... at around 11-12...

I have no remorse jacking off in my moms and aunts dirty panties

used to go through my sisters dirty washing and find her crusty pants and eat the crust, wear them and jack off. she used to dress me up like a girl when i was little, so it's her fault.

Thats kinda gross tho... moms are too wholesome to be thought of in a sexual manner. Unless it is your friends mom.. And also, they definitely know what you do... just too embarrassed to confront you..

fuck thats disgusting... but then again I'm on 4hcan so who am I to judge.

Nope.
Had sex with a cousin though

Sister, no. She does nothing for me.

I only have one fuckable cousin but haven't seen her in twenty years and have no fappable memories or pictures with which to fuel the proceedings. So no on that count, too.

never had a girlfriend who's pussy smelled as strong or tasted as good as my sister's

Now you have to ask her about it user

I was young and full of fucking hormones man. I wasn't really thinking just enjoying what was going on.

Me and male cousin jerked each other off before.

hell yeah, but i had some hot fucking cousins

The worst I had was seeing my cousin naked on accident. I had a thought to jerk it to that memory once... But no, she was underage and that kinda turned me off.

I'm not mentioning shit to her about. Not until she's 18 at least.

yea a group of three sisters, they all look nice and have a distant enough relation that no webbed toes are possible

but I doubt they would get incestuous, maybe the youngest

Not gross at all my mom is a woman and can be thought of in a sexual way. Besides if she knows that's all the hotter

There's a difference between fantasy and reality bro, there are many things I fantasise about but would never do in real life. I'd be real careful of what you do with your cousin at that age because it could fuck her up alot when she's older.

Never know until you try

Done this. One was way too young but he really liked it, and the other was the same age as I was. Both had my cock in their mouths.

I have some hot cousins so I guess the thoughts popped into my head now and then, especially when I was 15 and masturbating like 3 times a day in whatever fucked up weird way I could. At the time I would've jumped at the chance to do something, but with the kind of older, mature relationship we have now I'm fucking glad I didn't do anything. Shit would be real awkward.

That's hot

Never intentionally fapped, but I have sister-molesting dreams with uncomfortable regularity.

dude im in a relationship with my second cousin

I was also molested by my first cousin from the ages of 5-9 she was 2 years older than me.

I have a 2nd cousin that I had a major crush on. I fapped so many times thinking about her as a teen.

It was kinda the same story for me. Cousin was the same age as me and we had hands on each others cock and afterwards I licked the cum off of him. Nowadays I don't see him much, but he has fucked me before so I guess he liked it enough.

Green text that shit

Used to masturbate to 1st cousin before she got fat, back when I was 15 ish and she was 17.

Had sex with a friend who I later found out was my 2nd cousin. Always had a bit of an incest fetish but it just seemed funny at the time

My cousin gave me a blowjob when she was 10 and I was like 7. That count?

I live no where near any of my cousins so they're all practically strangers to me if I ever fly to see relatives and I think I probably have because some are super hot.

Did she find out too?

I even fucked my cousin when she was on holydays in my house will she sleeps

I told her, she freaked out big time.
Eventually she also found it funny, and we've had drunken sex once since. I'm pretty sure I could bang her again if I wanted to, she just broke up with her bf

We were really close with one of my aunts family, once a cousin stayed in our room, it was about 4 a.m. I snuck on the bed, she was sleeping on her belly I removed the sheet a little and slowly lifted her short, she had this little thong so I lifted too and saw hwr bare ass, I was just nine she was like 14, I started to rub myself looking at her I stayed there like 3 minutes i even sniffed it lol.

while*

Nice

your grammar and your spelling sounds quite Italian.
and no, in Italy young females don't sleep in horny faggots houses on holidays.

tldr, strunzo, vatti a curcare.

Nobody cares about your misspelled lies

Yeah, I kinda regret most of it, but don't, know what I mean? The younger one I pretty much taught how to jerk off (and suck me off, which he was excellent at) and the one my age was just some mutual experimental teen stuff. I don't see either of them really, but the one who is my age has TONS of his own issues, not related to our mutual jerking though.

That's an irish flag