Why are conservatives so unfunny and uncreative?

Why are conservatives so unfunny and uncreative?

Almost all artists, comedians and musicians are liberal.

Why Sup Forums?

You need to be smart and well informed to create good art.
Have you ever actually spent time talking to conservitards? They're neither.

Don't have time for levity got to make sure this company I own can pay it's taxes and employees to support you starving liberals.

Liberals/Artist use right hemisphere of the brain where art and creativity are more dominate.
Conservatives use left side of the brain where logic, reasoning and rationality dwell.

Hollywood is run by Liberal supremacists

But who is behind most of funny memes, cartoons, videos and blogs on social media?
That's right you know who, WE are

Would you call Miley Cyrus smart and well informed?
Kek

But she hates conservatives so she's a genie ass

I wouldn't say any actor/actress is actually.

Explained it perfectly. Us Moderates are stuck in fucking limbo though so :/ yay?

Liberals punch up, conservatives punch down. It's funny to poke holes in the lofty. Conservatives are too busy sucking up to authoritarian bullies, and can only think of kicking the victims of authoritarianism. "Ha ha! You're poor because my system won't give you a chance to not be poor! Ha ha!"

clever..

Conservatives want to Conserve. They abhor change. They like the top-down pecking order and want things to remain the same. They don't want to lose their spot in the pecking order. It's like a pyramid scheme.

Reincarnation progress...

Caveman -> Barbarians -> Fundamentalist -> Conservatives -> Centrist -> Democrats -> Liberals -> Godlike

Conservatives USED to want to conserve. Today's "conservatives" are only interested in radical change. Constant, radical change in government, politics, foreign affairs, society.

Pretty sure the dude at the bottom of the pyramid had a better life.

No no and no.

Any neuroscientist will tell you right away, so allow me. While there are localizations of functions across hemispheres and to an extent volumetric and density differences (also localized), there is no actual evidence supporting this distinction between the two as purely logical and emotional. In fact, when using either one of these forms of though processes, we use all of our brain all of the time, including both hemispheres. Only in functional levels do differences between hemispheres arise, but there is still cross communications, such as in speech, language and certain visual functions. In fact, even for split-brain patients, this right and left brain distinction is vastly different than what one would expect using the popular science view. Look it up if you're interested. It's quite fascinating to see.

Whatever niggaI took psych101 and they said shit be left and right Brain. You stupid smart nigga.

What is a neuroscientist doing in a place like this?

Same thing you are

Most memes made by conservatives are unfunny and uncreative. They think by saying nigger, that makes them funny. Sorry Cletus, try again.

Masturbating to traps?

I'm sure Conservatives are livid that they don't have a Miley Cyrus or Amy Schumer of their own.

This.

Posts J. R. Bob Dobbs
of the Subgenius.
Give me slack or kill me.

Conservatives do have a Miley Cyrus, his name is Billy Ray, ya Dingus.

"I'm with her even if the courts say I can't be."

keyword in his post was "good" art

Nah, he described himself as a "lifelong democrat" when Bush used his music. I have no idea why I remember that.

Not traps, just feminine penises. Also cheese pizza