Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Im 19 and never had sex, is it ok to be a virgin at 19 or is it too late by todays standards?

it's all good as long as you don't continue to be virgin at 30.

YOU FUCKING LOOSER!!!!Anybody who is older than 15 and still a virgin should fucking kill himself!

ty for the kind words sir!

No, it isn't as bad as people make it seem.
Why fret over such a miniscule part of life?
It's nice, yes, but everyone acts like that's all there is to living.
Just live your life, do things you enjoy, and eventually a girl will come along that's cute and you'll hit it off and pow get laid.

Things like this take time.
The only people who stress over sex all the time are either insecure to a high degree, or they're already hos.

Later than average but still young. If you interact with people you're fine, if you're lonely then you're wizard in the making.

>eventually a girl will come along
how if I sit 24/7 in my basement?

Said like a true loser.

not same guy but maybe consider going to a bar, party or just fucking starbucks idk

yes it is, people usually lose it when they're in high school. in the end, i lost mine when i was 25. it just happened with a girl from work/ bar.

You have to actually get off the internet, go outside and dare I say live your life for it to work.

If you choose to live in solitude and destitution that's your own problem.

You have to put an effort in to get things you want, because nothing in life comes free.

I was 19 when I pried off the ol' v-plates. That was 1996. Times really weren't that different then.
Don't obsess over it.

I didn't lose it till 17 and continued to fuck bitches for a long time after even have a few threesomes under my belt. Just do it already unless you are already ugly as fuck and or dying lol get a hooker.

this sounds horrible
going alone to a bar? Talking with girls at Starbucks? How do i get invented to a party if i have no friends? I think I´ll stay in my basement

i lost at 21 but im a beta fuck so yea...

Why do you give a fuck you insecure faggot, I'm a virgin too and I don't care, the only people who care are stupid Chad's and their opinion means nothing to me, move on with your life.

Is it possible for an introvert with crippling social anxiety to get laid?

Pay for the first time, you'll be disapointed anyway

Too anxious to hire a hooker, too many risks for a retarded amount of money.

Are you attractive? Height and weight? Do you have female friends, do you work/study? Either way you're fucked, wizards are waiting for you

Then stop complaining on Sup Forums, there's an entire website called backpage for insecure virgins and if your too scared to hire a hooker then you are going to stay a virgin for the forseeable future aren't you retard.

sex is overrated

risk isnt bad if you bring couple condoms. and amount of money is subjective. i fucked a 7 for 100$ to lose my virginity. and about anxious i had a very close friend of mine that used to fuck whores so made it easier

16.8 years is the average age to lose virginity I believe, so ur a loser lol

Go to Tumblr. There, you'll find plenty of 30+ female virgins.

Lost virginity at 14 and it wasn't worth it op don't worry about it

Just lost mine the day before my 25th. Never give up

For a female, guy is +17?

This

>Okay face minus the acne, yes I wash it everyday and replace my pillowcase every night.
>180cm (5'11")
>88kg (194lbs)
>3 female friends, two are taken and one isn't interested (used to be gf)
>I work at a large warehouse with lots of workers but too nervous to go beyond simple conversation with anyone
Honestly, sex isn't a huge deal for me, I'm just bad at making friends