Why is he so hated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Nye#Scientific_work
youtu.be/v5QbxFTnySc
youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you see the video where is talking about sexuality being on a spectrum? gender? or whatever?

Never mind, just here...

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

hes not

there arnt a lot of humans on this planet i respect but he has mine

this video gave me cancer.

Bill Nye is a stupid ass SJW Freak now
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

Yes, sorry about that friend, but there is another. Where of course the white is the back guy, like always.

I dont hate him

holy shit... this is worse than the memes

didn't see anything wrong with that.

What I meant to say "Where White is the bad guy, like always."

Well, you're an idiot.

He looks like the gay aids riddled brother of the guy from American Pickers..

Because he masquerades as a scientist when in reality he's a TV entertainer who knows about as much science as your entry level high school teacher. He hasn't invented a single thing, done any important research, or contributed back anything truly meaningful to humanity at all. Could give a shit about his politics but don't pretend to be something you're not

He is promoting political propaganda that has nothing to do with actual ''science''.

Kanye West is more of a scientist then that clown

he pretty much went full SJW

Jesus hoe the mighty have fallen. Has he always been this bad? He used to be so cool, was it because Disney wouldn't let him be a degenerate?
I want to die even more now, thanks.

(Poster of videos here)
No man, when he came back in the spot light, I was happy about it. But damn, he has gone full retard...

He's a liberal propaganda "scientist"

He has a mechanical engineering degree and acts like he know everything but it's all a bunch of bullshit

you should. There is absolutely no biological basis for a gender spectrum, and Bill here wants to attach science to what is basically a mental illness.

white male?"

He's not even a real scientist. He only has like BS, and it's in engineering.

Tbh, no one should give a shit about what other people do, to an extent, let them be them. But it is Sup Forums so you guys are automatic retards and I don't think anyone expects any more or less form anyone here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Nye#Scientific_work

Sweeeeet fuuuuuuck the cringe

I'm in shock from the cancer. I didn't know it had gotten this bad. It's the most virtue signalling thing I've ever seen.

Apart that he was in-fact an engineer for the planes that carry the space shuttle.

fuck off randy

Seriously fuck off, Randy

>Why is he so hated?

He's a shit fake bastard faggot with an ENGINEERING degree pretending to be any kind of scientist. He's always on the side of the government, which tells you all you need to know.

>Because he masquerades as a scientist
I dont think he's ever called himself a scientist,
always presented himself as more of a science teacher
>who knows about as much science as your entry level high school teacher.
he graduated with an ME from a ivy league school and worked for Boeing , I'm pretty sure he had to have a strong science foundation to do that.

>Nye holds several United States patents, including [...] for an educational magnifying glass created by filling a clear plastic bag with water.
>literally patents a bad filled with water
So he's a jew too?

He's not. He loved and beloved!

Literally a Jewish fake scientist male feminist

What the fuck that bullshit has to do with ''science''??

What a stupid, idiot that guy Bill Nye is,he is insulting the real scientists

He invented... some ballet shoes?

all my sides...

i feel violated by this video

here is some loli to cool your nerves

I never really knew about the guy until I saw all these fucking cosmos memes and then I saw on netflix that he has the new science show- so I watched it and cringed so hard I had to turn off my TV

He doesn't live up to the hype

>hes shit and everything he does is fake

Can you prove it, faggots?

>my vagina has its own voice
Stopped watching there.

He wears a bowtie and pretends to be intelligent for the camera. Literally a liberal tool.

I think that just means she's saying she's attracted to other girls and boys.

Really could not give a fuck. I'm tired of the same agenda being pushed day in, day out.

correction you are tired of YOUR agenda not being pushed.

>He's always on the side of the government, which tells you all you need to know.

He's always on the side of the government, which tells you all you need to know.

same.

Then stop giving a fuck you stupid sperg. kek

holy fucking shit nye why?

consider yourself lucky. It gets worse

Right, and I'm assuming you're a tinfoil wearing retard.

because he's a ZOG shill pseudo-scientist faggot pushing leftist agenda

He right, you know - youtu.be/v5QbxFTnySc

Ruining nostalgia. Also, he's got a bigger agenda than "Potatoes are batteries science is cool!" nowadays.

I do wear tinfoil, although its more of a sexual thing rather than me thinking the government trying to control my mind.

fucking cringe

wow actual shivers through my body

why bill why?

My only issue with him is he acts like he wants to change the world when in reality he just wants to make a buck. I mean how many fucking books is the guy gonna write?

who the hell buys books these days?

No, I'm pretty sure that I know what I'm tired of better than you do.
>Stop caring if society continues to get worse.
K I'll give it a shot, but I can't promise anything.

Lonely women

>No, I'm pretty sure that I know what I'm tired of better than you do.
I'm pretty sure you're a two faced hypocrite

I'm pretty sure you're going into damage control.

Because people enjoy being stupid and hate those who want them to learn.

highschooler detected

Because he has as much scientific training as a piece of dog shit, but passes himself of as a scientist. He's a major fucking douche nozzle.

raid twitch tv thypnotics

Bill Nye everyone should have the same opinion and if not I'll be offended guy

He's basically Sportacus if his actor wasn't an actual athlete in real life

youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Because most of you niggers in the us actually think he's a scientist. Just like that fucking con artist data chef Michael Mann. That guy should be put in jail and charged with crimes against humanity.

I hate whenever actors pretend to be experts on shit they know nothing about.

You are a retard

>Teach science to young boys and girls your whole life
>BUT HE'S NOT A REAL SCIENTIST WHAT A FUCKING LOSER FUCK HIM

You kids are actually mentally challenged.

Putting aside that I'm probably older than you are for the moment, why do you say that?

Everyone loved him up until he debated that christfag, then all the religious republicans attacked him for christ denying, and then attack him further on anything he says.

He's a science enthusiast and a TV actor who taught kids kid-science. Mr Rodgers was a cool guy, but I wouldn't want him as a lead world diplomat.

He's not a real scientist, that was just a television program he was hired to do.

>Magnus Scheving is 52
>Looks like he's late 30s/early 40s at very worst
>Looks better than some people I've seen in their 20s
He's definitely beat Nye there.

>He's a science enthusiast and a TV actor who taught kids kid-science.

Which is a great thing, is it not?

Sup Forums freaked out

>Everyone loved him
I doubt this, and I also doubt some debate had anything to do with his unpopularity.

Obviously not if he's so hated now.

Learn to read, dumb fuck. You might be the dumbest man alive if you ever thought he was a real scientist. His role as a teacher of science is more than anyone here will ever come close to accomplishing.

What do you guys think of this guy

>moving the goal posts on that guy
Nice. Let's wait for his reply and see if it pays off for you.

>I doubt this
Thats because youre literally 12 and have no idea who Bill Nye is/was up until recently

>inb4 reading off wikipedia word for word to prove you know him

Holy shit.

You need to learn to read, shithead, nowhere in any of my posts ITT did i ever claim he was a real scientist.

Just go ahead and kys, you stupid fuck

Where the fuck did you come up with the idea that I was moving the goalposts you fucking retard? Did you just hear that said recently and you wanted to repeat it? Fuck off, dipshit.

Because he's a pundit who used to be cool but now gives science a bad name because hes a narcissistic cunt.

God

Get off his dick, fag. I grew up watching him, having been forced to by my school. He's not a real scientist, and he has a big mouth.

>You need to learn to read, shithead, nowhere in any of my posts ITT did i ever claim he was a real scientist.

If you could fucking read you would know I didn't say anything near that, nigger faggot

Just end your life.

Reply to a post without reading it, get blown the fuck out, and then tell the person to end their life. Haha what a fucking retard

Fuck Nye. This show was the real shit

Echoing this, no one seems to remember this show AT ALL.

thats me

>people will overlook everything he's done and is doing because LE CRINGE

this site really is full of morons, it really doesn't surprise me that people would shit all over one of the main people fixing this planet and advancing humanity and technology and getting us into space and literally solving the mysteries of life

fuck all you morons, i can't wait to see what he accomplishes with the planetary society

Your bait is piss weak son.

Try harder, and learn how to read.