Post girls you've cum inside of

Post girls you've cum inside of

Ur mom

pic related :(

ummm... OP if you really busted a sperm blast inside that cute nerd, please post some other pics of her. nude if you have em, but i'll take anything. thanks man

sadd lyfe

actually paid her 300 dollars for sex. met her on craigslist

if rubbers count then this whole current line up is the tip of the iceberg
monasranchelko.com/

She looks like a dirty whore.

rubbers DO NOT COUNT!!!!!

pic related

she was an 18 year old aspiring model.

dominican nigger spic from LA. told her i was wearing a rubber but i wasnt

Sure. Yes I really did cum in her. Felt amazing

few of them for sure

And her tits

More

Too late

I'd rather the Gixxer than her. Judge all you want.

But why?

She looks like she's had a fair amount of cum inside her

more?

She's ugly as fuck in my opinion, but I concede, she would have felt amazing.

If you're happy, I'm happy.

I miss her

more of her if any one wants.

This bitch twice.

This white trash a bunch of times but she takes it in the ass and cunt which got filled up a bunch of times... shes good for when I am dry and need to cum.

Niggaz of trooth.

She bought hers and mine. So I won it all.

This bitch cause she's local and easy and gives up 3 holes in one night.

I can see how not everyone would be into her. I loved staring into her eyes as I pumped away

Well, if you only had to bone her a few times as payment, you're miles ahead. Well played.

my downstairs neighbor being hot you'd think shes good.

noods?

She looks soft and curvy, so I agree she'd feel great. I just can't get hard for white chicks.

Personnel favourite, even if I did have to pay for it and use a condom

:(

Then you didn't blow in her?
>Judgejudyyoureafaggot.png
Case dismissed.

So, fun story. I actually fucked Rosie O'Donnell in the 80's.

It was before she went full lez, probably 1986-1987 (yes, i'm an oldfag). I used to work the door at the Comedy Store (Mitzi Shore, Pauly Shores mom ran it). She went up and did a couple sets. She was somewhat well known and still was working the circuits, and pretty much everyone was trying to get 10 minutes on stage there.

Mitzi kept a pretty tight leash on who could perform, but occasionally she would let some of the staff manage the place for the evening and we could choose the lineup (there were a few rules, like if Jay Leno or Dangerfield showed up, they were immediately let on stage regardless - bumping whoever).

I had worked there for about a year and a half and she started letting me choose. You never saw desperation until you've seen a comic begging to get on a stage for 10 minutes of fucking exposure.

Anyways, as soon as it happened, suddenly rosie started trying to warm up to me, buying me drinks, being really chatty with me. We all knew how she was about other girls, but she would usually just say she went both ways. Well, one day her hand kept grabbing mine, big smiles, etc. I knew the implication was she gets chummy with me, and I put her on for a few sets at the best times (8:00-9 and 10-10:30 were the most sought after times)

So I fucked her on the couch in the green room after we closed up. She was actually kinda cute when she was younger (see the pic), in an 80's way. She was hefty but when you're dealing with female comics, not a lot of them who were good enough to get on stage were lookers.

So anyways, that's my story. I fucked Rosie O'Donnell. Bareback too - came in her. We weren't real big on condoms back then. I put her in for a couple sets the next day and a couple times the next week. She stayed friendly but we never fucked again.

she was a great fuck. Made videos and took it up the ass. Sucked my cock all the time. Brought her single friends over to fuck me and suck me with her.

Only ones who have Facebook.

Was she pissed off?

Fair enough. I have a bunch if anyone is interested in more

you should've strung that pig along. She thought she was good enough with one fuck and you let her get away with it. Still a nice story. You should have demanded anal though.

best I got on my phone
more on my computer but at work rn

Rad. Oldfag stories are the best. I'm only 38, so I couldn't have done this, but I saw it all 1st time round.

Moar of the hot nerd

sure why not any nude

loves having her ass eaten

shiiiit thats a nice ass

more please

You did the right one. Admit it.

How big was her bush?

Full frontal

hory fuck more of her in skirts or her hair down?

pussy is amazing, she's not too into sucking dick tho but let me cum in her a lot, used to try push it back onto me

Nothing wrong with that. She looks of good child bearing weight.

She wasn't a terrible lay. She fucked back, rode me a bit, I got her on her back with a leg up over my shoulder and I dumped a load. She wasn't big on kissing. My guess is that she was cool with using sex up until her career took off, and then she stuck to women.

She had a great delivery back then before she got uppity and shrill. A lot of women in comedy were lesbians back then, or at least the ones who were somewhat funny.

Rita Rudner was the only one I never figured out how she got into comedy. She wasn't attractive, she wasn't funny, and she was religiously married to her husband and wouldn't fuck around on him, so that avenue was gone. I know she used to do dinner with Mitzi and the other rich jews in town, so my guess is that. Now she just does cruise ships (e.g. the cruise ship comedian cliche) and branson, makes a fairly solid living.

I came close to fucking Kathy Griffin once, but even drunk, her face was hard to get past.

Doesn't it count if my dick was in her at the time?