I'm dating a trap,ask me any thing

I'm dating a trap,ask me any thing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GjUEeZ6Zgao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you do the fuck?

yes

do popcorn kernals stick to the back of your tongue sometimes, and just STAY there for DAYS?

>

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

FUCK ALL FAGGOT THREADS

MODS HOW ABOUT MOVING THESE FAGGOTS TO A FUCKING CONTAINMENT BOARD. NAME IT /fag/

KYS FAGGOT

are you bisexual, like i'm bi and i think traps are pretty intresting, twinks are fucking HOT.

do he order the lobster?

yes

Sup Forums is the containment board

Are you gay?

no

Where did you meet eachother. How did it lead into the relationship you are currently in.

are they just a cute looking dude to in their general social life or do they live in public as female? do most people really think of them as a "girl" when they see them when you go out in public? I have questions.

Have you ever fapped, and fantasized about slurping it off of your fingers then at the last moment was completely against the idea of putting your goo up in your mouth?

online,doing good

does she have nice hormonal titties or did she fuck up and get a bewb job?

we've masturbated together

Every time

Proof? Timestamp of cutie wearing those striped socks.

Nurse hand me tendies

Sup Forums is literally the the board built to house all the shit that doesn't belong somewhere else. In the future consider not contributing to things you hate or just stop being mad at people for liking things you don't like.

It's just MY body shots that I'm against eating up. I've never had a problem with someone else's.

Trips expose your shame for the world to see, sorry for that user.

Which site did you meet her op?

What are you, fucking gay?

Pics?

no

discord

who cooks and cleans and who gets violently abusive and drunk?

who gives and who recives?

i give

Do you ever feel like you could attract a real female or nah?

i beat

That's right, son, keep it real.

Whoever likes it in the ass more

she does

Green text how you guys fuck

Was it difficult to find one?
How would you rate it? sex/relationship?

I'll bet the blow job would be heavenly.. None of my girls know shit about handling the D.

Pics?

My brother got a blowie from a gay guy once, he said it was the worst head he ever had.

ANAL

do you like twin peaks?
youtu.be/GjUEeZ6Zgao

is she on hrt?

does she dress normally (dresses, or blouses and jeans you'd go out in public with), or just garter belts and shit like most here?