W-welcome to Therapy Tea w-with Alice3D!

W-welcome to Therapy Tea w-with Alice3D!
The only place on Sup Forums y-you can get a piping hot cup of tea and help w-with your medication in the same thread!

So come on Anonymous. Tell me what's hurting you. Don't suffer in silence any longer.

vocaroo.com/i/s09x3a5MxzHM

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0CPix98l6xx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

*hug*

bump from the coolest person on the internet

what kinda tea do you have alice?

Best boots.

Welcome back... sending my best still...

Make a sexy noise

you know the rule

alice the stuttering idiot?

meh

Bump

Hey alice, thoughts on my doggo?

G-glad you asked! Let's s-select one, you and I!

vocaroo.com/i/s0CPix98l6xx

There's not enough popotoes in my yard tonight
My popoto loving heart is sad today

Good evening from bongland Alice.

Alice the stuttering fool?

Nyeh.

I'll start. I'm physically attracted to women but emotionally repulsed by them. This makes it very difficult for me to navigate in life. I am a virgin.

c-cute boots Alice

>alice

i think you should go for either a classic green tea, or an earl grey tea if you got some!

do you offer therapy because you secretly want someone to help you as well?

how are YOU doing, alice?

Is g-good doggo

A-Alice, my butthole hurts from never being touched by a lady. C-Can you help me? >

Is Sonata here?

I'll g-give it a shot

Hey Alice, hope youre good. only a bump from me
dont need tea tonight

Alice

Girlfriend never had an orgasm
Help

Are you feeling better, Alice? Good to see you're back at it.

sonata died ;-;

I use urethral sounds, look into them

just be gentle and don't be surprised if they arouse you

hey alice im having trouble being the coolest person on the web what do i do

That's a dude

send nudez

It is.

>This guy get it

Not all girls can... especially from internal stimulation, tried anything else?

2B! Good evening

Hello Ed!

F-from what? Not even from masturbation?

N-not in the last

Even better

*hugs with one arm*

*hugs with the other*

D-double hug!

Hi Alice!

H-hello donut Flan

Oh no. I got rp'ed, I feel filthy now.

they've got pretty tiny ones on amazon, for real

good luck with your pissy problems and i hope you cure some faggots real good today

bye

Hi again Alice. Why am i always so mad? I smoke weed to keep me relaxed but try to avoid medication. Nothing helps.

Have some salmon

Good evening Sky.

Is that so? My MWF schedule doesn't allow me to attend threads then. All the same, welcome back *salutes*

*cuddles close*

Hey, you.

Alice I want to kill myself. I just want to take a gun and shoot myself. I know I shouldn't do it though.

That is a spooky image..
But hi! How are you?

She had one job ._.

Ummmm...

Alice...I need help. I want to hate people, but I just can't. I feel like a cock afterwards (which you might think is good, but it's not), and I always beat myself up about it.

Should i stop or try harder?

Shitter. Leave already.

No, you're definitely not a girl. Women refer to themselves as women. They also don't try to add a sexy feminine stutter to their writing. You're a guy.

Suicide is not an option, it's a solution.

I love you all, anonymous!
also, hey sweetheart. glad to see you starting off the week with some soothing tea

I never tried much internal stimulation. I go down on her, use my hands, etc

masturbation, oral, etc

Hey *hugs tight* Did you manage to adjust that parts list?

Not today.

I don't know why - how can I go about figuring this thing out?

S-sorry, homosexuality isn't a disorder in n-need of a cure

Hello Alice! I need some change to catch the bus, about threefiddy will do.

Does it really matter though?

>"sexy femenine stutter"
You and Alice can both fuck off.

Why do you always wear the same clothes? Time for an upgrade.

traps are a gateway to gayness.

What is bothering you? I know you are usually here to help people but you can tell me, I help some people too I guess!

do you have stockings on your arms? They look almost too smooth

:(
what will we do without her?

T-then she should go to a sexual psychologist; that isn't my area of expertise. It m-may be some form of repression or even a physical defect.

Have you tried high end toys like, say, a hitachi magic wand?

Going t-to a psychologist is a good first step

I need help understanding myself

Finally the wait was worth
>Tell me what's hurting you
Having to wait for your threads

Hello Jill!

Have she seen any kind of professional about it at any point? If not from any kind of stimulation it could be physical, psychological or even that she doesn't have orgasms... wouldn't be the first girl I've known of..

>S-sorry, homosexuality isn't a disorder in n-need of a cure

How about u fuck off alice?

I'm onto you. You might have everyone else fooled, but you aint fooling me. Give me two weeks and you're done. Ill give you the option of either leaving now or forcing you out then. Either the parasite leaves or is exterminated

I don't know why I want to hate people.

I think, deep down, I really don't. I've considered seeing a psych about it. For some reason, I guess it just doesn't feel normal.

No, you're in your mother's kitchen playing dress up baiting fools for attention. There's nothing wrong with identifying as trans, but using it for attention like this is wrong.

My dad is about to die from brain cancer. probably gonna happen in the next few months, it's the aggressive type so that radiation and chemo can only shrink it a bit, not get rid of it. i've come to terms with it I guess, as much as I can anyways. I don't know how to tell my kids this though. My oldest is 9 my youngest is about to be 8 in a couple of months. :(

If I were sitting across from you and made the move, would you let me go down on you?

T-this is my upgrade; I used t-to wear different clothes.

Physical health p-problems dear.

C-check my patreon for my schedule: alicemargatroid

All w-women are capable of orgasm.

S-sorry, can't do that yet

Can u b my gf?

She's averse to the idea of toys in general...

She's never seen anyone but I guess she should...

>suicide is never a solution
But it is tho.

Hey Alice how about u show us some tits or fuck the fuck off

I don't want to work, I've gone through shitty jobs and I don't enjoy anything anymore. I just want to kill myself because I don't want to do anything anymore. Even if I got a better job I'd still feel the same.

pls alice, this is urgent

ree actual colours
where's your scraf
you should wear a scarf/ribbon-y thingie

Too fag to hate kys

Oh s-shut the fuck up dude, you can't d-do anything to anyone here. And you'll have to go through me first.

N-no, this is my kitchen d-dear. I moved to NYC, and w-work in Manhattan, this is all w-well documented.

Try harder, maybe after you lurk more.

No.

No.

W-why?

N-no.

N-no

>alicemargatroid
I'm going to do that, thanks so much Alice

Lmao, one grandparent less for them.

> (You)
Okay, Thanks! I think I'll make an appointment to a psych.

Hmm I don't know...
Sonata and I used to chat 10-11hrs a day for 3 year straight.
We had future plans together, I really don't want to invest that much time in someone else

Oh. I cannot help you with that I guess. Also should I change therapist if he thinks I am a psychopath or should I just embrace what I am?

Oh.. I think I worded that badly... I meant it wouldn't be the first girl I knew of that had trouble with orgasms...

might be easiest to see a medical Dr to start and make sure nothing is physically wrong.. then move onto other areas once you've ruled that out..

wow really fucked that up

Don't we all.

Do you have my Steam or Discord information? We can talk sometime, if you'd like.

*sighs softly and shakes her head* Seriously. I don't know who you are, but your edginess is so painful that it puts mine to shame. Kindly fuck off. Not in the mood today.

I'm s-sorry Anonymous, I'm s-so so sorry.
I think it w-would be best to explain it to them as gently as p-possible, and let t-them be with him during the time he has l-left. It's an awful terrible s-situation but...

It's better for both him and them to have that closure.

>H-how is the UK