Been thinking about his logs all day. So fucking hot

Been thinking about his logs all day. So fucking hot.

Was thinking about saging this thread all day.

bump

Kiss fag

hey guys, Andy Sixx here. Please stop posting threads about eating my shit. It's pretty disgusting actually. So just stop.

Sincerely,
Andy Sixx

bumpity log

Log + timestamp or fake

You are a psychopath with no empathy in his psyche. Your genes are all wrong.
Now I'm sure you have never talked to a woman while looking into her eyes, or had intimacy without paying for it. You can't communicate with people, you don't "get it". Socially you are worse than a piece of wood. You have no idea about social dynamics, situational awareness and nonverbal communication.
I'm sure your life has passed in chat rooms , video games, forums and other online platforms. You don't know how to communicate with other people or minding their feelings and you never will learn.
You will die alone, at your home, with a video game login screen open, half eaten hot pockets and fast food wrappers littering the floor. Nobody IRL will worry about you for a few days, nobody will care. Someone at work will think of calling you and asking what's up before you get fired ; but he will change his mind after remembering you jokes about his girlfriend having a stillborn baby literally two days after the incident.
You will start rotting long before the neighbours fall the cops.
That's is one possibility, the other is YOU STOP BEING A TWAT and be considerate of other people and apologise to OP and stop acting like life is some game and everybody else are players whose mothers you daily insult.

l o g o f s h i t
o
g

o
f

s
h
I
t

tl;dr

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

spidy likes a love log of shit? me toooo!

forgive english, i am Russia

In my name is Johnsky, and I hated by all you. These are not stupid fat ass a second time to reject the shots. You're all evil in the world. Honestly, have you ever received? I'm afraid that people will not make fun of them, and I do not think a new level of enjoyment. In other words, what the photo on Facebook, and masturbation is the worst.

Do not be a stranger. If you hit me with your best shot. It was almost perfect. I football, basketball, our team will start. How to exercise, "and the Japanese Nude, which was designed by Jack"? I (this is enough work for me at least) one of the best success in the hot girl. It should be just all'm suicide. Thank you for your attention, please.

Me and my dog has produced

let me summon andy's asshole for you

dubs be checked n logged n shit