Is this game really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apqd548zN1E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

no

Why?

yes

you guys really have the whole field covered. Good on you. that's real fucking efficiency

Ehh not really, the story isn't terrible. Towards the end it kindof clicks together. The animations are abysmal however as is most of the voice acting. The fact that the krogan had so many females that dealt with other species angered me and there are way too many fags. The gameplay is basically dragon age with guns and a jetpack. It's a 6.5/10 wait for it to go on sale if you enjoyed mass effect, don't waste your money if you never played the originals

Just beat it. Gonna go back and 100% it soon. If you liked the other ME games, it's pretty good. People hating on it are just using the same mob mentality for people hating on shit like Scarlet Johansson playing that Asian cyborg in Ghost in the Shell. They find one or two completely inconsequential things to bitch about and boycott the thing because someone slipped a bee in their panties.

story is weak
characters are weak
riddled with bugs
have not fixed 80% of facial animations
SJW fingerprints all over it
lead designer was a racist
doesn't even mention the original mass effect as to not anger those who hated the ending
fem-ryder (yes that's a reason not to play)
romance is weak
AI is Retarded
easy to get stuck in the landscape
easy to glitch your game and have it crash

i could go on

CUCKED TO THE MAXX, BRO

no

>Doesn't mention original mass effect
Nice copy paste, you clearly didn't play it

yes

>SJW fingerprints all over it
>lead designer was a racist

Does not compute.

user ill fucking kill you if you try to play it

"all white people are hitler yada yada yada"

This. In game they clearly reference events and characters from the original trilogy.

The lead designer was an indian that was racist towards white people, the development team was riddled with sjws

racist against whites

which is PC and SJW approved

Absolutely terrible and complete departure from what made ME1 one of the greatest games ever made. It's like BioWare has no clue why ME1 and instead amped up all the lame sjw tumblr 20 pages of dialogue per character bullshit. Who the fuck plays a video game so they can virtually talk to computer characters?

Is Hitler a race now? I just thought a game "ruined by SJWs" couldn't also be "ruined by a racist"

maybe i just glossed over it when they mentioned it, but i don't remember anything about shepard and the anomaly, my face was tired about an hour in

Ohhhhh. That makes more sense.

How come the main characters are still standard white then? And the human females on board the ship are too? I played all the way through the game and didn't notice any SJW horseshit. Except that they included a religious character who I couldn't belittle, only disagree with politely.

Fuck are you on about? Story is not that great but gameplay wise it is the closest game to 1 since ME1. 2 had little exploration and 3 had basically no exploration levels. My only complaint with the gameplay (other than the glitches) is most of the fetch quests are boring.

kek'd

SJWs are racists against the majority

>females on board the ship are too
makes you think

That'd be because the plot was based on starting in between me1 and 2 however you receive some transmissions in the future about what happened. Also your dads memories leak more information and theres audio clips all over the game from me original trilogy characters.
There aren't any straight white male main characters beyond your character, the engineer has a kid with another character but you can have a gay relationship with him if I remember correctly

I couldn't go through and do all the side quests for Witcher 3 either, but that game was praised for everything people are shitting on MEA for. I think side quests are just boring.

Almost every side quest in MEA at least had a decent hook to make you want to do it. Usually saving lives. Maybe not a lot of the "Tasks," but combat/exploration were fun too.

It's a decent game. In my opinion it did well enough to deserve a sequel especially considering the potential that can come from this series.

It had massive expectations from the previous trilogy. It failed to live up to the standards set by the series and some of the more recent open world rpg games. Witcher, Horizon, and Zelda. Andromeda didn't really do well in any category. It just did a bunch of stuff that was somewhat passable. The combat system was the best part in my opinion. Everything else was pretty mediocre. It's not a bad game. there's just nothing good to write about, but everyone wants to talk about it.

Tinkering with the skill system is something I do enjoy

Pirate it and see for yourself.

Yes, it is terrible.

You can't make your character white, it will be some variation of shitskin, furthermore you can't even make a cute light skin asian.

This is a game for SJW cucks.

That's simply not true...

youtube.com/watch?v=apqd548zN1E

Nah it's good 7/10, 8/10 if you're a big fan. beat it before the patch and after, I can say the path fixes a lot of bullshit people were complaining about.

Combat is pretty dope, but it feels like you can make Shepard your bitch if him and the main character fought.
Switching powers is annoying as fuck as you can only use 3 powers at a time but 3 is all you need if you know what you're doing.

Characters are alright, but the only characters I like from the original are garrus and wrex.
Krogan is a total bro
Asari is a hot slut
2 humans are alright
The turian chick is kinda bland
The new alien is kind of like the new garrus

The game is decent, I'd say give it a try

this, don't give them your money for this game

Agreed. Everyone wants to talk about it because of the series hype. Also there's some very recent games that blew people away. They were expecting the same of this one. It failed to be pristine and amazing. It's just average.

Not as good as the original trilogy, not nearly as bad as everyone says it is. I've played about 25 hrs. I've seen the usually minor glitches that most games have, but I've never had it crash. Dialogue is more awkward than previous games. Gameplay is at least as good as previous games, I find it better/more dynamic. I play slow and do a lot of side missions, so I can't speak for the main story as much.

>I couldn't go through and do all the side quests for Witcher 3 either, but that game was praised for everything people are shitting on MEA for.
I 100% The Witcher 3. That game also terrible. Only fun I had was playing gwent.

Are you on it about some Blacked fantasy? Male Ryder, your character, is white by default. It's the ultimate self insert game, but defaults to whites. The only black character of importance in the game is Liam, and he's funny/likeable as fuck. His loyalty mission was the best one. So what's the problem?

Yeah, Gil is gay. Jill just goes through a procedure to get preggo. But so what? There's a straight white female on the team too, and you can play your white male as straight as you want, with plenty of options.

You need to learn about the favorites sub menu, my man. Makes switching between power combos and "class" or whatever a power wheel thing. At least I think. Didn't mess with it much either, because I focused on guns.

Thats what people are saying. If you wanna play it, torrent it

The story was weak to me and I hate all the characters so far, but what got me the most was that all the Ryder dialogue seems to just make him into sarcastic jokester at worse. I wanted to be a god damn renegade for once! I even made my character super fucking aryan looking so I could hilarious enforce mans dominance over all the other races but nooooooo.

Peebee and Drack are the ones I like the most. Everyone else is fairly forgetable.

Since Drack is nearing the end of his life, I would definitely like to see him sacrifice himself in the next game to save the krogan and initiative. That could make for one hell of a mission actionwise and emotionally. Also I'd like to see more breadth to how he behaves and not just the stereotypical seasoned krogan.

I like Peebee in that she's a nerd who doesn't know how do handle her emotions well. It gives me feels when I can relate. But I still don't think they went as deep with her as they could have. For any of the characters really.

all mass effect games are terrible. How can people sit there listening to dialogue for half the fucking game? boring as fuck.

as someone who has over 130 hours played in the game so far...

it is good. Not great. Not bad or terrible like lots of faggot crybabies will tell you. But the biggest thing is it is different. It is very different from the classic mass effect games and that is what is turning a lot of people off.

If you are getting upset at the wonkie and sometimes funny facial animations, kill yourself. Most were fixed, the rest will be eventually.

If you are crying how the story feels incomplete, no shit. This is 1 of a 3 game series again.

I kinda see them as MAE1 Liara and Wrex replacements, with Peebee being a bit more awkward and hyper.

well junior. Some people like having story and not being given paper thin reasons to kill shit like CoD. But really to each their own. Certain games are considered great because they pioneered new milestones for the genre or they appealed to such a large audience. If you don't like it then that doesn't necessarily make it a trash game.

ME1* My bad.

I think I'm at 80 hours or so total and in my second play through.

I want a 4th skill button as three isn't enough. I would like to see my decisions really altering things a bit.

Maybe this is a bit excessive, but I would like to see a game where you can make the campaign much harder by making terrible decisions and potentially outright failing it. Or focusing entirely on one area while ignoring others thus creating a problem for the intitiative's stability/survival. That would be interesting. But in order to pull this off you need immersive side quests that make the player get involved and not feel like a check list of stuff to do.

80 hours and you're done? That's shorter than previous ME's isn't it? or is that more representative of your play style

That is why my face don't trust you.

It's still a little buggy, and I may be biased, but I think it's fucking fantastic. There's still room for improvement, but it's definitely an impressive work

yes

Heh, wtf

They fixed the problem with the facial annimations the story is good and long and the mutiplayer is good but sometimes glitchy overall worth rhe buy

What, like how ME2 can potentially end? My first playthrough of that game, I fucked up so badly that at the end of it all, I only had maybe two allies still alive.

I was at 75% completion when I finished my first playthrough at 65 hours. I completed most of the decent side quests. I ignored a large portion of the useless map filler ones such as scan a bunch of rocks or go pick up scattered wreckage.

I'm willing to spend over 100 hours on a playthrough if it's that good. this one really gets an 80 if I have to put a real score on it.

I was a big modder for ME3 and damn MEA sucks pretty hard imo. Its like they made ME3MP and then learned nothing about what they did. The MP is absolutely terrible. I felt like I had to force myself to keep playing just to get my moneys worth and not to actually have fun. There are so many times i just skipped talking to people because most people were really bland and boring.

Combat is pretty good though. I'd give it a 6/10, wait for a sale, it definitely isnt worth what I paid for it.

What I'm saying is you outright failed the campaign and have to go back at least a couple of chapters if not start all over if you're the shittiest pathfinder of all time. I'm not saying the inititative is walking on a knife's edge, but if you really mess up all decisions and ignore too many important things, then it can get out of control.

One game I played a while back that did this was Splinter Cell Double Agent. You had to maintain the trust of the NSA and the terrorists otherwise you failed and would have to redo a mission. Some decisions would help one side but hurt the other, so you had to be careful.

its literally a worse version of halo
>made me get back in to playing halo
>trying to sell my copy of the game after 2 days of ownership