Opinion of Michael Jackson?

Opinion of Michael Jackson?

less of a faggot than donald trump

Dude get back to Tumblr

great dancer, had a few good disco hits, obvious psycho with gruesome plastic surgery, his daughter is hot.

I like Billie Jean and beat it, the rest of his songs are kinda meh to me.

Jam?

I like his music. Bad is overrated and was used to just make a catchphrase.
>gets tons of hate

Less of a jew too

Dog shit overrated nigger tranny

he was obviously gay, but fucking awesome.

haha his conscience

hes a pedophile and a nazi bigot because he said things about Jewish people which makes him literally Hitler.

no no! didnt you hear? he had a week long sex marithon with lisa marie

I really like Michael Jackson, tbh i started listening to his music since a decade, and one of the first songs i listened it was "Beat It" but at this last 2 years i started exploring more songs of him, he´s amazing and a part of my life.

hes a baby raper who hated jews, its people like him that caused the holocaust!

>gay
Bitch was a tranny that wanted to be white

hahahahaa that awkward kiss he gave her at VMA proves it.
And in the Remember The Time videoclip too . . . when he kisses the girl, looks like a kid taking medicine.

>wanted to be white
Michael always said that he had vitiligo and it was confirmed by his autopsy report.

he had it, there's photos you can see it.
i think the plastic surgeries in the nose were met to make him not to look weird, like a white guy with black guy nose . . . didn't work though.
but the thing is . . . HE TURNED WHITE very white from very black.

OLD! Fuck you, you baited me!

>baited
?

Gay

he had it but i think he decided to turn himself entirely white instead of being blotchy.

In my opinion, he is dead.

Was a pretty good dude until he started fucking children. Still some good music though, even if I don't like it.

wanted to be white and a woman

fucked little boys and paid to legally own kids

fed tanning pills to his white kids to darken there skin because they were not really his kids but it supported his lies to make them darker skinned even though they will likely get early cancers from all those chemicals

Don't if it's true but understandable either way.

He's like a shittier version of David Bowie, and David Bowie is pretty shit

Quite dead

kek
their marriage was annulled because he never fucked her and was only interested in spending time with her kids.

Poor guy got really lost and needed some real, wise counsel.

Big Trump fan, he'd have voted Trump, he lovedhanging out with him when he was in NY...

he had a great beard.

Weird guy great music

Michael was a lefty

even dead, he would be a better president than cheeto face douchebag

ahaha yeah really, but its a funny picture.. wish people just didnt give a fuck about anything and just got along. america teaches greed

was cool
otherwise no opinion

Fark off...Bowie was a genius...and if you can't see that then you're a fucking idiot

Michael was better tho

150% h s guilty of not only the molestation he was accused of, but other cases which haven't come forward. I've spent hours reading court documents and watching documentaries on the topic. He's guilty as sin, and anyone who thinks otherwise is completely delusional.

Thriller was an amazing album.

I too, have spent hours reading court documents and have come to the opposite conclusion.

Then you have horrible reasoning skills and shit for logic. I'm also a licensed therapist who works with sex offenders, so I know the psychology behind it. I'm formally educated. You are not.

I have psychic powers and am one of the Watchers. I see shit. All the shit. You have pathetic monkey eyes. You're more of a sicko than MJ, for the record.

Fair enough. I retract my statement. Please dont hex me.

>therapist who works with sex offenders
>therapist
>the rapist

you work with sex offenders because you are one FUCKER!