Alright Sup Forums, what the heck is going on here

Alright Sup Forums, what the heck is going on here.

There's currently 5 threads about traps or something about chicks with dicks. There's 4 about people wanting to eat some weirdo's creamy shit logs. 3 about homo or bisex stuff. 1 of some guy talking about a shit he just took in the toilet. 2 with cartoon pedo stuff.

Is this what you should be doing with your life? Are there no morals anymore?

This your first time on Sup Forums or something?
Because shit has been like this since around 2008ish. And it's gotten steadily worse with each following year.

There's a reason why most of the people, the ones with "morals" you would say, have left and rarely (if ever) come back. I've intentionally ignored this entire site for a long while because of how bad things were back then. I wasn't surprised to find it in a far worse state when I decided to come back during a fit of nostalgia.

There really isnt anything random about Sup Forums is my complaint.

Let's have a YLYL instead then.

There hasn't been anything "random" about the "random board" for almost ten years now. Not that I'm saying it's great... because it isn't. What makes it bad is whenever anyone points this out, there's usually at least one person who says "Sup Forums was never good. 50 get." etc etc.

Hate to say it but you'd have a better shot at finding more variety on reddit. And reddit has its fair share of goddamn shit... but at least it's not like this.

You know, the problem that I have with Sup Forums is that it's just full of faggottry. IDK why, but Sup Forums has just become a place for faggots to congregate and request pics of chicks with dicks. That's not fun. That's not exciting. That's just gay. There's an entire section on LGBT that they can go to, but no, they have to spam Sup Forums with it.

I wish there were some more original posts instead of the same old shit. Waifu garbage, furry bullshit, and chicks with dicks. It's unoriginal, shit.

>I wish there were some more original posts instead of the same old shit.

Welcome to Sup Forums circa 2008. When Boxxy first appeared and was spammed ad nauseam.

Would you?

This fucking CANCER has been getting worse the past few years, no doubt about it. Thanks to the people who have only been here for 4 years or less...fucking newfags

>Alright Sup Forums, what the heck is going on here.

I can't figure out all the faggot threads. That's got to be some kind of organized campaign. It increases the signal to noise ratio, which was already bad.

You think thats bad, I cant even fap on /gif without seeing some faggy trap shit or nigger cuck garbage

Cuck, sissy, gay-boy threads all over the place.

The cuck and sissy shit is getting on my last goddamn nerve, because I can at least ignore the one or two gay-boy threads. Sup Forums is the worst offender when it comes to cock obsession. (and then claim to be straight. "What would you do if you saw her in your bed", and it's definitely a male in the picture. knock that shit off.)

Funny how you berate the lgbt threads yet you post a picture of the biggest in the closet homosexual in the entire United States.

So... you get on his case for, in your opinion, getting on the case of LGBT threads, but then in the same breath bring up his picture which was just used as a reaction and nothing else... am I getting this right?

Do you have any ounce of self awareness?

Use the filters

No i just thought it was funny. Santorum's gay af lol. Im sorry if i triggered you. T_T

Doesn't solve the problem.
Using a filter is like applying a simple band-aid to a severed limb.

>Im sorry if i triggered you. T_T

Oh no. I responded to you in general. Clearly that means I'm triggered.

>lol

Sup Forums started to fkn suck soon as Mootykins sold out, and we appeared on Fox. Soon as that happened, every fucking edgy fgt with interwebs was here. Ff 9 yrs, and now theres godamn multiple Fb pages dedicated to Sup Forums.
It fkn sickens me. Read global rule one, followed by two.
Rip Sup Forums...

What are you so mad about, friend?

Bro, you aren't on facebook or twitter... You can spell out full words.
It's not even that hard to spell out the entire word either; fucking. See?

>Person 1 says something stupid.
>Person 2 points this out.
>Person 1 responds with out Person 2 is a mad faggot.
>Person 2 isn't even mad.
>Person 3 observes it all.
>Nobody is laughing.

the Bible says to watch out for that stuff

Im laughing.

Are you though?

Honestly, I don't give a fuck about creamy log threads. It's all satirical, and every post is different. It's amusing to see what they come up with next. The only fucking threads that need to go are the loli threads, trap threads and the mother fucking furry threads. The furry threads fucking irk me so much. Make a board for it already you fuckin gook, Hiro.
Make Sup Forums great again.

Im on my phone, laying down, being the fat lazy sack of shit i am, you fuck.

Cock rate threads are full of closet homosexuals. I am also tired of seeing these stupid fucking post number roll threads, probably the most senseless posts of them all.

These threads are fucking great. For me it isn't even the fact that they exist it's the angered responses of people who aren't doing anything but looking stupid and bumping the thread. It gives me a childish satisfaction to see something as immature as sucking a shit log out of the vocalist of a scene bands asshole absolutely infuriate the average Sup Forums user. Scrolling through he catalgoue, seeing his makeup riddled face I just know it's gonna be good. Slight keks rise inside me as I read the first few lines. "Would you suck out a warm log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole? More keks eminate from deep within, these ones out loud. Then the responses, some dripping with anger, some trying to brush it off as lame and immature but triggered nonetheless. Then the confused response of the OP. "What, you don't want a warm creamy log of shit?" "What did Andy Sixx's hot logs of warm, cream corned shit ever do to you?" Laughing hard, I start to get a bone. This happens sometimes when I'm excited. Then the backlash. The rage that OP would even dare, would ever have the audacity to not only post more talk of log, but question the failing attempts to sage the thread. As more and more log memes are posted I realize I can no longer deny myself the pleasure. Taking my trembling cock into my hand, I begin furiously masturbating to the blissful thought of a pure, creamy, corn filled log entering my mouth and sliding past my uvula, shat straight out of the ass of Andy Sixx. As it enters my throat I gag, but the gagging helps the huge log of shit into my stomach. I haven't eaten in awhile, the creamy hot shitload fills my stomach as if I'd just consumed a large, awful smelling hunk of meat. Sixx meat. Then, log smears lining my lips, I orgasm, harder than ever before, knowing this special gift of Sixx Shit is resting peacefully inside me. Today was a beautiful day. I am become one with the log. I have sucked a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole.