This cute girl in my class has nipple piercing that I could see clearly through her shirt...

This cute girl in my class has nipple piercing that I could see clearly through her shirt. I don't know if they are new or not but I really wanted to comment on them. Would it be wrong to? like I would think a person would like to be complemented on a piercing.

You should be fine, she'll appreciate the compliment.

Why the fuck are you asking these autards?

She clearly has no self-respect. Go for it.

If she has nipple piercings she wants comments Say something OP

Is this her?

if a girl has piercings, they usually are open to comments on them. I remember I told her belly button piercing looked nice and she was really happy about it.

i would say not to unless you actually know her and are friendly with her otherwise she's gonna assume you're an autistic fuck who only stares at her tits

Do it OP. The spaghetti commands it of you.

no just some random picture I found but they were clearly almost as see through as this. Hell her top didn't even cover her mid section.

This fucker is an autistic fuck and does not know what h is talking about.
Do not listen to him!

tell her they look terrible

The thing is I have seen her looking at me at times. She has a fugly face though and is a slightly taller then me.

>slightly taller then me.
Will they ever learn?

Now that its getting warmer I have also seen too at my campus girls wearing no bras with there tits pocking through. I swear they do this to tease us.

Just give her a bowl of eggs and be done with it.

get to know her first, that's not a good first thing to say. at least introduce yourself and get to know her a little before you comment on her nipples. it's a girl in class not a hoe at a bar

THis is not OP! Op is drubk as fuck.I've only dreamt of the gitl from the post giving me a hand job.
and it was a god-damned good hand job

they want to be seen but make a big deal if the attention isn't from who they want it to be from

i know her she goes to my school i'm telling

So what would I say?? After a few weeks talking about class shit, "hey, I like your nipple's things. Can I see?"

everyone that sees your comment is gonna think youre creepy

make conversation with her next time you have class, introduce yourself, get her snapchat after a little conversation. if she snaps you pics with them visible you're golden to say something then. if not just be flirty and build up rapport with her before you make that comment in person

what's wrong about that??????????????????????????????

Real answer: Her level of appreciation will be directly proportionate with how attracted to you she is.

No you fucking retard, if she has other piercing, which most girls do if they have their tits pierced, just say hey those are some nice earings/gauges. Get into the topic of piercings first then hopefully she will be the one saying she has nipples pierced. THEN you can act dumb and say "ohh wow I didn't notice at first but now i can see"

Think to yourself how that conversation might go:
"Hey there, I see your nipples are pierced... That's pretty cool... Nipples ey, even wonder why guys have them?... Can I fuck you now?"

OP here

Thanks for the advice. I think I know what to do now.

THIS IS NOT FCKING OP! OP IS DRUNK AS FUCK AND WILL ANSWER AS A FUCKED UP DUDE.
So, I should juust play fucking dumb until I have something to say about her fucking nipples???' What about "heyy I like you fucking nipples"?? Doesnt that work??

You should comment on their lack of bras.
>hey, I notice that you didn't wear a bra today. Nice.

THIS IS WHAT IM FUCKING TOLKIEN ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude just say whatever you want to say. Noone in this thread knows how to talk to anyone. You can literally just say "hey I think nipple piercings are cool that's dope that you have them" she'll appreciate that and just leave it at that. Don't continue to talk about nipples unless you have something genuine to say.