Diaper/abdl thread

Diaper/abdl thread

why not view pictures of infants? the fuck is this adult daycare shit?

Because having a diaper fetish =/= pedo. It's a power play thing. At least for me. Pic related is hot af. And if you disagree you must just be a raging homo.

Actually if you like looking at pictures of men in diapers you are by definition a homo. Yuri abdl or kys

Fair enough. Can't argue with flawless logic.

Wearing a diaper right now

Getting ready for bed soon myself

stop with the stupid fucking cartoons. save that for the other boards

I'll be up for a while. Drafting an outline for a paper

Then post and steer the thread that way.

Why don't u vape instead

Why not both?

Nothing more then working on drinking a few extra beers myself. Slow nights for everyone!

A beer sounds nice right now.

I'll have an extra for you my friend. A toast to dips!

IPA or Double IPA?

I'm poor and Miller lite was on sale by the case. Forgive my weakness.

Sorry, I meant what do you reccomend I have?

I'd say regular ipa since it's a week day. Keep the big stuff for the weekend.

Aight

What are you drinking? Favorite beer? Opinion on being diapered while drunk? Ever wet the bed because you were too drunk?

Ballast Point Big Eye, I don't get myself drunk.

rhyn?

Shitty baby nappy worn my retards thread

Wut?

I'm not knocking this fetish but can someone please explain it to me? Is it expected that he/she pees and poops their diaper? Just curious what it's all about, thx.

Personally, I like the dom/sub aspect and power play involved. Giving up something so personal for someone else to control. The intimacy of a change, the soft cute moments, and the overall feeling the diaper gives me physically and mentally. I hate the scat and only wet. Its actually pretty hard to find someone into both unless its here ans everyone is into the nasty shit. It's very complicated and fucked no matter who you ask, and you'll most like get a different answer as to why they are in to it almost every time.

TLDR: it's a fucked up fetish and we all know and just don't care. Thanks for not being a cock about it my friend.

Lol, np man. Yes it is odd but whatever floats your boat...thx.

I don't actually wear diapers, but I love to berate and insult those who do. I rather like it for the humiliation aspect because I get off on humiliated degraded or abused women. Diapers are nice because I'm not always in the mood to watch whipping and shit, only problem is sometimes the girls look like they're enjoying it too much.

Also, yes, it's better if they piss or shit themselves, at least for me. Because then they aren't just stupid useless little diaper girls, they're messy stupid useless little diaper girls.

Also ,diapers look so good on girls that are crying, such a natural fit.