en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_side_of_the_Moon
youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg&t=1829s
youtube.com/watch?v=MqOlKW9Gpfs
youtube.comwatch?v=AcdBFfoi3uU
youtube.com/watch?v=BS5vid4GkEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Earthrise
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_side_of_the_Moon
>Tidal forces from Earth have slowed down the Moon's rotation so that the same side is always facing the Earth, a phenomenon called tidal locking.
>earth rise

Do you tie your own shoes? or do you have a handler for that?

look into it some more

youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg&t=1829s

let this thread die your faggot

sage

>(((wikipedia)))

WHERES THE CURVE?!

Do you watch that shit and actually buy it?
Like, people like you are real?
Excuse me while I go make a "200 proofs that we don't need to eat" book. I'll be rich.

Card effect: Flip a coin, if heads the thread is now a bait image dump thread, if tails then sage goes in all fields.

there are no real pictures of Earth from space

none of them they all obviously use a fisheyed lense

youtube.com/watch?v=MqOlKW9Gpfs

The truth is all that matters.

youtube.comwatch?v=AcdBFfoi3uU

You can literally measure the curvature of the earth with a telescope and some high-school algebra.

youtube.com/watch?v=BS5vid4GkEY
learn something faggots

we must join forces in tearing down this thread
what say you?

He said posting from the internet enabled by science that goes way over his head. Fuck your retarded troll bait. The world is full of enough idiots as it is.

LOL you defeated your argument by posting a picture of ONE SIDE OF THE PLANET...if the earth is flat then where's the USA, Asia, Australia, South America? Shouldn't they all be in this one picture? Apparently the only continent on the fucking planet is Africa and everyone lives in it.

Nice straw man and cgi, there are no planets.

The earth is flat and Nasa lies

im posting faster than jew

holy shit another spidy

good question, where are the real photos of earth and the continents...there should be thousands..

lack of Sup Forums pass ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

really thousands?
same

it's reaching critical levels! break out your best spidies!

rare bread

no you can't ,binoculars and lighthouses disprove this.

Why the fuck wouldn't we be allowed to know the earth was flat?

me when i see posts like this

>1

Only shills would shitpost this thread to hide the information rather than debate the logic scientifically.

another bait poster joins the fray!

i lost meh spidy fuck

Ooooh boy here we go

Make Goyim slaves accepting of Talmudic rule and Kaballistic servitude through materialism nihilism.

forever alone....

>wikipedia hurr

Doesn't mean it's false. Every wikipedia page is going to have sources cited at the bottom for dipshits like you who distrust everything.

But, why do you assume that science has some kind of agenda in this OP? What is the relevance of this "information", and why would anyone care?

"The Earth is flat" says user, and proceeds to post pictures of mountains. I smell a hole in your logic.

If there were, they would an earth eclipse of the sun.

i know just trolling, but there are real flat earthers out there, and I wonder why they don't just go take a picture of the edge of the earth and end the debate forever instead of just constantly debating it

While there is a bulge at the equator as a result of centrifugal force, it isn't nearly exaggerated enough to be visible with the naked eye.

fuck captcha

>not knowing what a fisheye lens does to shapes in-frame

Because They're mostly autistic faggots with their heads so far up their own asses that they can only feel validation by denying one of the most basic facts of all.