Atheists say they worship the scientific method, so why do they ignore the scientific evidence for climate change?

Atheists say they worship the scientific method, so why do they ignore the scientific evidence for climate change?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html
nytimes.com/1989/01/26/us/us-data-since-1895-fail-to-show-warming-trend.html?src=pm
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-05/climategate-2-noaa-whistleblower-claims-world-leaders-fooled-fake-global-warming-dat
dropbox
sovereignman.com/finance/how-isaac-newton-went-flat-broke-chasing-a-stock-bubble-13268/
youtu.be/5bMK8jNJHWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

... they don't?
literally what the fuck are you talking about

the small majority that do are getting paid off by oil and gas companies

Are you retarded?

Lolwut

When I was 8 or 9 I was in love with the Childlike Empress. So, even though these "Why do atheists..." are cancer, I'm always happy to see my childhood movie crush popup whenever I'm visiting this wretched hive of scum and villany. Thanks faggot

Wait what?
Most atheists DO believe in climate change though.

They love the scientific method and it's use of abductive reasoning...
but ignore the fine-tuning argument with a multiverse.
Dear God.

I dont understand atheist belief,rather they believe that the universe made itself with two atoms that have not been made or that the universe was always as is

But if anything is made with atoms it has to have a starting point and a finish line,

I know its hard to imagine a power source (God) that isnt materialistic but i guess thats out of our understanding

-also im not christian screw them

>the universe made itself with two atoms
never heard of that one

If there is no God, then why can we not explain consciousness?

inb4 the brain

Alright, it's chemical activity in the brain, but what is the pattern of electrical signals that produces awareness? Can we reproduce it in circuit boards?

Atheists have a lot of faith in modern day science, just like theists have faith in God.
Even though, the face of science is always changing.

Exactly.. It's always changing not sticking to one thing and claiming they know

More important than data, is trust in the humans that present it. We know that almost everything TPTB does is a lie:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html

nytimes.com/1989/01/26/us/us-data-since-1895-fail-to-show-warming-trend.html?src=pm

The most important skill you can have in life is to know when you are being lied to.

From your own article:
>Dr. Hansen of NASA said today that he had ''no quarrel'' with the findings in the new study. He noted that the United States covered only 1.5 percent of Earth. ''If you have only one degree warming on a global average, how much do you get at random'' when taking measurements in such a relatively small area, he asked rhetorically.

>The most important skill you can have in life is to know when you are being lied to.
Is this really the angle that you shills want to take now? This is going to backfire on you.

Atheists belive there is no god this is the only fuckin thing that connects them you stupid dumbfuck

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-05/climategate-2-noaa-whistleblower-claims-world-leaders-fooled-fake-global-warming-dat

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html

In the same theme as not lying to people, don't cherry pick parts of the article, what about this?

"But the whistleblower, Dr John Bates, a top NOAA scientist with an impeccable reputation, has shown The Mail on Sunday irrefutable evidence that the paper was based on misleading, ‘unverified’ data."

>The most important skill you can have in life is to know when you are being lied to.

97% of Climate Scientists are part of a Conspiracy to Ruin Everything For No Reason: Seems Likely

Corporations whose profits hinge on continued use of fossil fuels use their political clout to misrepresent data because they don't want to lose money: what no corporations are good they would never ever lie for money what

Let me get this straight, for all of human history government has always gotten almost everything wrong and all governments eventually collapse; yet they have gotten this "climate change" thing right? How is that possible? What can you cite to convince me that government has "got it right" this time?

dropbox com/s/0nikzdydznefuqr/climategate-emails.pdf?dl=0

The gubment has't gotten it right, they're doing pretty much fuckall about climate change in the US. What planet are you on?

(a colder one, I guess)

Scientists are stupid and gullible just like everyone, ever heard of this guy?

sovereignman.com/finance/how-isaac-newton-went-flat-broke-chasing-a-stock-bubble-13268/

>scientific evidence for climate change?

HAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

"Manmade climate change" is a fucking JOKE, it's a control mechanism. "Carbon credit trading" is an economic bubble with the usual Jew bank at its center. A fucking SCAM.

What will it take to wake you up?

>atheists
>worship
People who don't believe in unicorns worship horses.

youtu.be/5bMK8jNJHWY

Why are any religious / anti-religious memes always so shitty, I've yet to see one that's made me chuckle.