I guess you could say this is a personal army request in a sense...

I guess you could say this is a personal army request in a sense. However i swear to gid i will post my entire story and proof with pictures. I amost likely going to end dead from what comes next but my story can live on though you my bros. You kept me company for over a decade.

I came across an evil man. The ultimate troll and he ruined my life. Money and manipulation get you everywhere. A charismatic pshycopath.

If anyone can let me know who the owner of the car with the license plate M05 R573 ill share story. Irish car. Galway based. If his address would help you find his identity that would be appreciated. He is a closeted gay man. So if a photo can be found, we have our next jessie slaughter, only a middle aged scumbag who deserves it. Whether your a white knight or a troll. This will be entertainment for both.

Other urls found in this thread:

honeydew.peoplemobile.eu/?postfix=73&prefix=M0#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless self bump. Ill be posting this til i get banned or help and ill use tor to get back on. I know easy this is for some of you and it will be entertainment. Potential for epic thread status.

bumpity bump

Not your personal army, also being gay is fine you stupid faggot

I'll bite. Continue.

>being gay is fine
no, it´s disgusting

Says the who was trap fapping only yesterday

>implying you know me

I'll stick with you but can't really help

I can't help, but I'll keep lurking in case someone does OP.

>also being gay is fine
No it is not

Lurking

Unless it is personalised or something, that's not an Irish numberplate.

>I promise I will post story and proof after you do my bidding

Is there a reason anyone should believe this?

honeydew.peoplemobile.eu/?postfix=73&prefix=M0#

the plate is on here but i cant access information

op you better back this post up

Seems a bit fishy, OP

Exit nodes are blacklisted aren't they?

If you gave us a story we'd probably be more inclined to help

Sure thing OP. Just give me 250 dollars and i swear to gid i will help you.

Greentext your story or fuck right off, pal.

probably better off if you ask on baphomet or deep web, it wont be free but wont cost too much either