Sup Sup Forums any skyrim fans out there willing to suggest a unique build for me to play? If you can...

sup Sup Forums any skyrim fans out there willing to suggest a unique build for me to play? If you can, include stat distribution and what skill trees to go into, thanks

Just got back into it the other day, been thinking of a build I want to start.

>Crafter
Main focus on enchanting, smithing and alchemy at early levels. Goal is to become master craftsman and rely more on your superior gear and technology to defeat foes. Lots of poisons on daggers.

Maybe blocking skills and conjuration to avoid combat where possible?

Play without leveling up and without using any weapons or equipment

this, get rolling

Well, when you play like this it's basically aa well known exploit.. You can make alchemy potions to increase enchanting, to make a clothing set to increase alchemy, to make a potion of smithing... etc...

You can do this several times in a row. Throw in necromage perk and vampirism and you're overpowered as hell.

rolll

you're allowed to not break the game as well

I'll roll

Rollerino

Manipulation master.
Only use conjouration and illusion. no healing spells allowed either
You're not allowed to attack enemies directly only by summoning or manipulation.
Argonian for diving out of harms way while your magic works its magic.
No shields or weapons allowed

Fuck it, why not
Pic Unrelatable

RRRRRROLLLL

Play the entire game as a nord and only use your fists as weapons.

I've never played Skyrim. Is it a good first game towards The Elder Scrolls series? I don't want to feel lost and stupid, I have enough of that IRL.

If you want casuality skyrim is the right game for you- if you want a better game in terms of role playing experience, play morrowind or oblivion.

name your character hotdogs johnson

dubs speaks

Goddamn you i just shit myself from this

you're welcome

>i got bored and made a pugilist character
>no armor
>spent my entire playthrough roaming the wilds fist fighting animals

Just fired up my game before I seen this thread. I'm a noob, was playing the quest line as a theif/assassin wood elf. This morning I woke up like fk this I wanna make a sexy orc chick 1 handed wep and heavy armor.. Gonna btfo of some shit what else should I add to this orc chick?

I always played the assassin. "Sneaky Archer", if you will. That should tell you everything you need to know beyond race. I liked argonians for their waterbreathing, and I liked nords for their cold resistance

Let's see what I get

Rolling

Roll

install ordinator and go pyro battlemage

What the hell. Haven't even thought about it in years.

I'm on tre-60 brotha :(
Not even legendary edition or whatever, just the normal one got it for like 4 bucks, can't argue with that.

Rolling for something good

you can still go pyro battlemage, it just won't be as much win

So, I made an Orc chick and pretty much rolled my char.. Except wtf do I do at the mage college if my char is only 2 handed wep? Should I just go in and try to slaughter everyone?

Sounds like fun, but would I have to switch from 2h to mage ?

it's not that hard to get into the college

You don't really have to use magic in the Mage College Quest Line. There's like two spots where it's necessary, but just two hand a staff.

nah just one handed+spell

Just started playing again a few days ago and I need to change my sneak dagger style up. I always seem to default back to it.

Rawlins

Am I just destined to play an assassin...

you could read the thread

Retard here, can you ally yourself with more than one faction? Are there any incompatibilities i.e two factions hate each other? Could I join both?

only one i can think of is vamp vs dawn guard, otherwise no

people are still playing skyrim in 2017?

Sweet, thanks. Sorry for being a retard. I just misconstrued this post as me being only able to ally myself with one faction.

Absolutely, it's a good game. Especially since SE came out recently.

Have you tried a stealth archer build?

especially since i didn't have to pay for it

Rolling

Rawlin

Rololololol Xxxxxxxx

1. install adult sex mods
2. add loli followers
3. enjoy yourself and dont give a fuck about any build or shiet

k why not

Playing on legendary which I am and having done this, it is still difficult facing a lot of enemies. I still walk around with 2 dremora lords and a follower despite doing 1600 damage per hit.