Cuz I'm sad and lonely and slightly attention seeking

Cuz I'm sad and lonely and slightly attention seeking...
Ask someone with Borderline Personality Disorder anything

do you have a femenine dick?

Can I speak to the man of the house?

I am the man of the house

How does one have a feminine dick, grills don't have dicks

they do and its cute

Uhh I guess I sorta have a feminine dick... I dunno

A-are you a girl

Can we have sex? Are you a woman or a man.

are you archaeologist?

Haha unfortunately no, I'm one of the rare males who have BPD. Sorry to let you down :/

I'm a computery guy

I'm a male but still available for secks, whatever floats your boat

How does it affect your daily life

i thought you are archaelogist because i got a bone for you to examine

I am bisexual and also hypersexual. So i like both women and men really really much.

Are you formally diagnosed or did you diagnose yourself?

If it's the latter you probably just have autism.

Tell us about your most deviant sexual experiences.

>Borderline Personality Disorder
Tell me about your symptom, and what its like on a bad day

Well my biggest challenge is getting out of bed every morning. I feel like death every morning and without any motivation to get out of bed, I usually just stay there all day. But if I do get out of bed, a have too much anxiety to leave the house. My everyday life is weird because it's entirely based off my mood. It's almost like I have multiple personalities because with each mood I'm like an entirely different person. It can affect how I act, who my friends are, how much I eat and just generally who I am. I basically have an identity crisis every time I change moods, and mood swings are a big part of my life. I'm also a walking pile of contradictions, and saying that in itself is a contradiction, I can be extremely reliable but the next minute you can't trust me with anything, I could make plans and get pumped up for something but when the time comes I feel like I never wanted to do it in the first place. My life is sucky but just bearable with the right friends (which sucks because like I said I can't tell who my friends really are). There are loads more to it that I haven't talked about but I don't wanna keep you waiting

Symptom? I have multiple symptoms, currently though it hasn't been too bad. I mostly have mood swings, anxiety, social paranoia and on a bad day I get in destructive moods, push out my friends and basically try to ruin as many aspects of my life as I can, and then I come to it, realize what I've done and regret everything

>push out my friends and basically try to ruin as many aspects of my life as I can, and then I come to it, realize what I've done and regret everything

Oh my, i can relate to that. im sorry stranger i cannot do anything. i just hope that your day will be brighter today and tomorrow

I'm questioning my sexuality a lot, I love love love women intimately but I'm beginning to be interested in men but only sexually. I don't find men attractive but sometimes I wanna suck a dick, thank god traps exist

Unfortunately I'm a virgin. When I was but a youngun I did have the chance to get laid but was really bad at reading signs. I slept in the same bed as her and she let me grope her breasts and play with em but that's all that really happened. I'm not the most attractive so and don't pull in all the women (or men)

Did something cause it or are you born with it? Sorry for the stupid question, I don't know anything about your condition

Thank you user, I hope your whole month is brighter :)

Well you can be born with it but it typically develops in the early years of your life. It's usually caused by neglect or lack of parents or abuse. My parents were always there, but they sorta just left me to do my own thing so it never really felt like I had a proper family, and I struggled to make friends so I didn't have many friendly interactions in my early years (1-7 years old)

You should find a objetive in your life.
i mean, you need "suffer". It sound weird, right? but im trying to say you that you need do something in order to get a healthy mind.
What can you do?
>sports (run, gym, team)
>hobby (cooking, something for you to use your mind)
>dont be all the day with your computer or doing nothing
The human being was born adapted to the suffering, therefore when you have a lack of work, your body starts to have problems.

No,i dont mean that you have to start with bdsm

I do want to do some sort of hobby but I can't think of much I'm interested in other than computers and women. Plus my anxiety restricts me from doing a lot of things and I don't have a solution for that.

then focused on computers (if you dont mean only play) and get a gf. Maybe the best way is first computers and then gf because maybe you get better healthy mind for get gf in this way (im not sure)
PD: I forgot it, i dont sure about this but in somehow if you are with others humans you could get better. I thinks is because you adapt to the "mental health of others"

Borderline ultimately means switching. It's pretty hard to maintain any routine or focus. A person which is emotionally unstable is never going to get such thing as a healthy mind.
Realtionships of any kind don't make it any better.

The thing is, with BPD I have no real personality so I adapt to others and I act the way I feel others would want me to act.
>you adapt to the "mental health of others"
This really hits me because I hang out primarily with a girl who was once diagnosed with BPD herself and a guy who doesn't know whats wrong with him but he knows hes not mentally stable. The thing is when I had an episode and pushed them away, I started hanging out with more stable people and I also became more stable. So I reckon this is pretty true. Maybe that's why I struggle getting a gf too. I think I scare people off with my disorder and people who seem ok with it end up leaving anyway. I really want a gf though, my biggest fear is being alone and my loneliness is killing me

This much is also true, but the thing I crave the most is for someone to love me who I can depend on, someone who's always there to care for me and someone who is affectionate towards me. I don't want to be alone but I've been alone for so long it hurts

Man i can relate 100%. I think i have it also. Whats the process on getting diagnosed? And are we entitled to government money for this?

Dude weed lmao
>And are we entitled to government money for this?

you will need be stable if you want get gf and you dont have real personaly? you must have it, you just need find it.
And some tips for get gf:
>be funny: everyone like get laugh
>be handsome: you dont need be 10/10 but get fit and have a diet (also its good four your healty)
>have a work: they dont like lazy people

Come on bro, you can do this you only need will

Well I hate to trigger yall now but because I've told you all the symptoms line up, I'm self diagnosed. I keep trying to hint that I have the disorder to my psychologist in the most obvious ways but she keeps just saying stuff like "you should probably get your hormones checked out" and random other things. So unfortunately I don't know if we are entitled to anything and it's probably different for each country. I'm in Australia so there's free health care already, I'm just too anxious to go to proper treatment therapy or tell my psychologist upfront. Plz don't kill me for the self diagnosis

I try to be funny
I have no real identity so I don't know how to look
I have no motivation at all
>lyfe succs
Anyway guys and/or gals, I'm getting tired (its 3 am here) and I have a terrible headache so I'm gunna try and sleep and hope I can get up in the morning. I may make another post tomorrow

I'm not reading the whole thread. Are you fat?

>learn to be funny
> just see handsome persons and copy
> here is your problem, it simple DO IT AND DONT THINK IN ANYTHING MORE its hard but life is hard

I'm actually the opposite of fat, I'm nearly a twig with no muscles.

Anyway, have a good one Sup Forumsros, may your days be bright

Damn that sounds 100% like me.

wait can i add you on steam or discord?

discord is Psychicbear
steam is Psychic Baby with a picture of a dragon
i suppose im more active on discord so try to get me on there. I'll answer your friend request in like 8 hours when I wake up

Rip, get help asap, don't make the mistakes I make

aight good night niggu

Are you as cool as SchizOP?

Have you eaten today?