Why is she such a bitch Sup Forums? i love her so much...

why is she such a bitch Sup Forums? i love her so much, promised her everything in the world but she just keeps on being a bitch. why?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Ycq9yyX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

'cause you're the bitch in the relationship

a whiny, pathetic, submissive bitch

Because she can do better than you.

so should i treat her like shit or something like that? how do i know where's the limit of breaking if i start acting like an asshole

piss off, we're made for each other

how? I can't help you without details

Can't be worse than mine. Fucked at least 3 other guys since we started seeing each other, and made out with so many it's exhausting to count. She got serious daddy issues and low self esteem and I keep putting myself through this shit over and over again. First two times she did it, I saw it coming and fucked some girl at the same time (always happened after a fight) but now that's too exhausting. Pretty sure I don't want to be with her anymore but stick around because I know I'm good for her. Why don't I care about myself?

>we're made for each other
And yet she getting fucked by another man right now.

she is always distant while talking to me when she's around people, like on a drink with her girlfriends or something

stop torturing yourself, it's never gonna be better that way

just because your gf cucks you doesn't mean every gf does

>massive daddy issues
this is the biggest red flag. that and being molested make girls instant sluts

Nigger, your gf plays with your emotions because it's fun to her and because she can.

If you did let her do these things, she wouldn't.
throwing around the word cuck doesn't change the fact that you lack the dignity to put your foot down and demand that you be treated with respect.

I lie a little. I don't just not care about myself. I just really love her. This last time, we were separated technically while I was in jail but we made it pretty clear other people was off limits. I could tell from her tone during phone calls something was up. Apparently she started seeing someone else. I felt happy about it. Relieved and hopeful. Got out, heard she was going to the bar with a coworker, feels good. I'm happy for her. I'm hitting bars too cause I'm a free man. Stop in at one to get a 12 pack on way home, holy shit shes here. She tags me, and everything stops. She asks why I didn't invite her out "because we're over, aren't we? You didn't like me going out anyway"
She's slurring and drove, I get worried, text her to be safe all night and shit. Trying to stay distant though, happy for her and that guy. Nope, she shows up at 11 and spends the night, now we don't know what to do

so what would you do in my position? OP speaking

God, I wish I had your problems. I don't think personality and confidence alone could help me. I keep telling myself to focus on me, but it seems everyone around me has someone. guess I'll just hang out with you random strangers

From what I learned women like to gravitate towards a more alpha male than the one they're currently with. Perhaps she's into another dude and is being bitchy for a reason, so you dump her or she dumps you. Otherwise she'd be afraid to hurt your feelings. What do I know tho kek

Anyway, can't be fucked making a thread so gonna ask here.
>tl;dr started using tinder last week, no matches until now, panicked and clicked 'keep swiping' thinking I can just message her later and keep swiping. mfw no notifications and no matches found... did I fuck up or is it a tinder glitch?

You two have to have a serious talk.
You have to tell her you don't like the way she treats you, plain and simple.

Don't get upset, don't yell, shit, don't even raise your voice a little bit.

Calmly and clearly explain to her your problems with the relationship.

If she's not willing to change then it will probably never work, it sucks but that's the reality.

forgot to insert face

discord.gg/Ycq9yyX

idk man, she's been like this like all the time, she says she's just like that but idk, when we see each other it's all great but the moment she gets in thouch with them it's another story. like she's an emotional vampire just hooking up either on them when i'm not around or me when she needs the d or when she wants to hear that 'i love you' from me

we had many talks like that, it always ends up with her being depressed for being a bitch or me apologizing for three days. at the end of the discussion she just says 'okay' or 'fine' and we change the subject. then she acts normal maybe two times and then it's all over again

i'm not opening that faggot

i was like you until i got to her, she was the love of my life. but the thing is, it sucks either way. life is shit and no one and nothing will ever change that. there is no happiness. just existing, fucking and prolonging the species, that's all there is to life. survival of the fittest

you are right about life being shit. kinda of, i think it's shit with some brief moments of good thrown in. we live for those moments

i think those moments are just fakes that motivate us to keep on digging through shit

you insist on being pessimistic no wonder you're miserable

i can't help myself, the world just gives me more and more proof that that is the case. i know it's all about a point of view but idk i just wanna die sometimes. what's the point of torturing yourself for 70 years and then dying anyway?

Why don't you go to
> SnapchatY.me
and leak all your snapchat friends