I don't want to go full Alex Jones, but it seems like Ivanka has an odd amount of influence on Trump...

I don't want to go full Alex Jones, but it seems like Ivanka has an odd amount of influence on Trump. What if he had been screwing her when she was younger, and now she gets what ever she wants for herself or her jewish husband because she could go to the press at anytime an ruin Trump.

holy shit

trump is a known pedophile & fucked his daughter ivanka when she was a child. Trumps fellow billionaire & convicted pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein supplied him with other underage girls

trump is a 2 faced weasel like all jews, he even whored his daughter to the kikes

>And so a conspiracy is born

>a parent shouldn't listen to his child
Really?
That's all you have?
Goidamn you're grasping at straws.

What an incredible observation that you have just had two months after it was first reported in every MSM outlet. Cunt.

This

Of course he has dumbass

you got it all figured out man

I don't think CBS ever talked about Trump screwing his daughter.

That's just what they want you to think

im being serious, the only place ive ever heard anyone talk about Trump and ivankas wierd relationship is Sup Forums

I voted for her and Him. If you didn't know that she would be a major part of the administration then you are ether a fool or a lier. my vote for Trump was a vote for them as a pair. And only Libtard's have a problem with her, because they know she has a Serious shot at being the First Female President and every foreign trip she takes is one step closer to that being reality

he grabbed her by the pussy

You didn't see her getting booed today in Germany apparently. She was WAY out of her league on that stage. I actually felt bad for her.

Trumps daughter sucks jew cock and so will trump whenever netanyahoo comes a calling LOL

All trumps wives have been mail order brides from some 3rd world shithole...This latest one malena, looks like a tranny LOL

I did, but thank god i don't care what German's or Germany thinks about anything.

Marla Maples was Miss Hawaiin Tropic bikini contest winner 1985

holy fuck ignore this thread and check out
> SnapchatY.me
as soon as you can lol

she was also a well known prostitute

trump is a trust fund NEET whos barely educated with a Bachelors degree & had multiple bankruptcies with daddys money

Full closet.

Goddamn, stop worrying so much about every move the fucking pres makes. Live your life buddy...theres literally nothing you can do about anything the govt does. Vote for who/what you like and move on....

Oh because a father has never listened to his daughter. And all men are sexual predators. And no Father has ever just loved his children. OP you are a fucking sicko

t. ahmed abdullah al-wallahi