Anyone interested in listening to this album? a friend of mine made it a long time ago

anyone interested in listening to this album? a friend of mine made it a long time ago

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!gLQWQIKa!mHu6ien4T9ZslK7r4A_DRg
mega.nz/#F!YXZHXJZC!BbhbewGBiDJsqtAMp-RK9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes?

turning this into one big mp3, its taking a while

incoming aoty

What's it sound like? That is, what kind of music is it? And under what conditions was it recorded?

it better be either god tier shoegaze or shit tier midis, each would be great to have

while we wait, is there an audio sharing site that would allow a file this big?

its a very avant garde album, most of the songs sound like they were written after seeing a rx concert

how big is it?
mega would probably be your best bet.
Also why convert it into a single file?

nevermind, i completely forgot about mega. uploading soon

there's already enough shoegaze that gets shilled on this board

uploaded! mega.nz/#F!gLQWQIKa!mHu6ien4T9ZslK7r4A_DRg

>inb4 no one likes it because they werent exposed to idiot flesh and skinny puppy as a child

I've only just glossed over it because I'm revisiting some old favourites tonight, but this is actually pretty alright. It's actually right up my alley in terms of the schizophrenic atmosphere.

OP delivers. Can you give us any more info on this bloke? What's he doing these days?

i havent seen him in a while, but apparently he was off his meds while in the making. thus he was in a very extreme manic phase. which does add to the atmosphere.

makes sense. i had a friend who recorded a dark ambient album right after he was discharged from the marines (this was about six years ago, he was a recon sniper and had/has some severe PTSD) and he locked himself in a dark room and took a bunch of mushrooms and made some of the most depraved dark ambient I've ever heard.

Thanks for sharing this with us, user. I really appreciate it.

no problem, if i find anything else interesting in the cd case(which i have) ill update with a new thread

this?

i found what could be a demo of dream cycle, but im not sure

post it

just as expected, theyre a few songs picked from the dream cycle album. nothing new added to it

hold on, mega is so fucking slow

mega.nz/#F!YXZHXJZC!BbhbewGBiDJsqtAMp-RK9A track 3 seems a little off.

>nothing new added
i was too quick to judge