What is the WORST most DISTURBING thing you have seen on the internet?

What is the WORST most DISTURBING thing you have seen on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
youtube.com/watch?v=VTpFWiEx3eo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
eeemo.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*test*
**test**
***test***
*test
[zalgo]asdf[/zalgo]
fuck you
~~fuck you again~~
fuck^you
[flip]fuck me[/flip]

leekspin

Grifter

dumbarse

I once saw a gif of a man pooping on the chest of a crying baby

that one gif of a cat being hung with barded wire
or the rabbit scat comic

>ST most DISTURBING thing you have seen
[flip] ahora se el secreto [/flip]

%triforce

cancer

hi dan

%triforce

a video of some mexican cartel beheading some poor fucks , their begging and chocked screams while their throaths were being sliced open still haunts me to this day

>greentext
*italics*
**bold**
* item1
* item2

code
more code
[spoiler]spoiled[/spoiler]
%triforce

Redpill these normies

>trolled hard

finally I can be an oldfag

just not for this chan

I have lots of bad stuff.

  ▲
▲ ▲

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

This one? That's why you don't fuck with the cartel dude. The guy had it coming, he played with fire and payed the price.

The Grifter.
Don't even Google it.

Ha ha this one is funny.

%triforce

Story?

Daisy's Destruction.

At least the guy who made it is in prison in the Philippines. Heard they want to re introduce the death sentence just because of him

fuck off

I don't know, I just found it and saved it

harlequin fetus or whatever that skin disease is called

specifically that one video of that newly born with that disease thrown away in a dumpster while still alive

I'd still smash

Thought that was a rooster for a moment. Was wondering why a rooster would be disturbing. Turned out to be a dead girl. Life's a funny old thing.

[zalgo]does zalgo actualy work?[/zalgo]

you must be the only person to have seen the rooster meme wow

not just cause of him, but for a lot of stuff here
drug wars, overpopulation in prisons, terrorism

TOO FAR

Wait I recognise that hand. Nooo! Mah boi!

Flat Joe in the house

fucking kek

%triforce Kappa

▲ ▲

newfag spotted

juarez cartel tortures
mexico needs to be invaded

▲‌ ▲

%triforce

:starttrifirce:

EXIT TO EDEN WITH ROSIE O'DONNELL.

Top that.

it'd be cool to fuck that and see your dick inside

Def grifter

Gore Chicken! You have returned!

Post'em

%triforce

But user it would be cold, cold and nasty.

Eh I would, but most of my webms have audio streams, and Sup Forums doesn't let me post those but I will post a few. Just for you user.

ur mom

[zalgo ] small penis [/zalgo]

[zalgo] small penis [/zalgo]

KEK

these bitches story: youtube.com/watch?v=VTpFWiEx3eo

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Fucking Sup Forums and it's 2mb file size limit

nope it was another one, i think from liveleak if i remember correctly, they were outside on a grass field

liberals

who are these ppl & what they do ?

you sick fuck...

vape nation

looks pretty cool tbh.

saw a vid of a girl who looked like she OD'd on something
she was clearly dead. turned slightly blue already
this guy comes and plays with the girl's body as if she just passed out
then later on fucks the corpse

kek

looks like a meat slicer incident

sauce?

sure

[zalgo] ya all gay niggers [/zalgo]

Ḧ͎̞̱̣̘̠̭͇͆̓̈̆ͧ̋͌͐O̖̩͖͙̼̲̺͌̆̈́̄ͤ́͊͌̓ͯ̽̽̀Ḻ͕̬̳̯͈̰͚͙̦̮̳̺̣̩̥̠͍ͮ́̎ͣͅŸ̗̭̳̯̫̱̫̹̳͉̙͚ͤ͒ͦ̆͗ͫ̀ͤ̽̃̊̅ͣͫ͌̑̇̆ͅ ̯͕͉̰̳̓ͮ̂͊ͦ͛̂̌̈̂͛F͙̜̠͈̙̖͕̮̪͇͙̭͍͕̰ͤ̒̉̑ͧ̂̎̉ͤ̑͒̿̽ͫU͖͔̹̖̩̯̯̖̯̣̤̍̈́ͨͤ̆͊̂C̫̣̹̙̝̯̺͖̮̠̥͓͓̩̫̬̭ͧͤ̿ͮ͆̾̒͗͐̉͆̄ͅK͍̻̹̃ͧ͌͒̏͌͌͑̑̃̋̉̔̚,̯̖͎̳͖ͩ̔͐ͦͯͪ͆ͬ̓ ͍͕̻̪͈͙̥̘͔̼̌̐̑́ͧ̉̈̇ͦͅĨ͍̙̯̣̱͖̮̯͍̠̗̞̑̉̿ͣͤ͑͛ͮͅT̪͎͇̫͙̻̫̦̈̏̒͗̾̓́̀̄̎̓͛͗ͦ ̗̟̫̰̜̪͉̀̏̃̔͂̍̓ͨ͆ͪW̯̹̦͕̬̪̙̰͍̻̦ͬͫ̆́̏͆͂͛̅O̞͓̦̺̗̘̭̮͔͔̳͙̯͔̻̱͍ͤ̑̐͛̚ͅR̭͙̣̣̻͍͉̪̼͈͇̯͇̜͕ͦ̆ͣ̓ͫͮ̉̓̂ͦ̽̄̎̓ͫͧ͑K͎̖̞͉̬͖̦̼͈̬̀̓͛̔͆̎ͅS̟͖̗̦͚̩̩͗̓̂̍̔̑͗̋ͪ͑

Good job friend, totally not an overused, lame ass cancer meme, please post

tim mclean death pics

Too many of these sound like they'd give me a boner

kek

That bush looks asian.

▲ ▲
▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

**bold**

[̶̢̺̝̙̜͉̋ͫ͗ͨͤ̄͜z̶̛̛̯͍̞̠̘̑̔ͤͦ̓̽ͩ̈͂͑̔̑̓̀̚͜a̴̜̘̪̭̯͈̤̯̹̪ͩ̓̽ͭ̽ͭͦ̐͛̌͝l͔̜̦̎̉̃̐̂́͞g̸̴̶̢̱̠͖̟̻̩̲͕͉͚̹͇͉̥̪̮̙͋ͫ̂ͨ̐̉͌ͧ͑̋̓̿̒ơ̝̬͕͉̼̯̦̭̙̥̝͆̑̍̋ͭ̄ͤͮ̐ͣ̀̊͐͜]̵̖͇̬̼͎̙̽̿͂ͭ͋ͪͨ͊̄ͧ͑̋͆͗̓͘͟O̧̳̪̪͍̰̱͔͈̠̯͗ͩ̓͑̉͑ͫ͑̓̈́̅̏ͭ́͠ͅl̸̢̪̟͓̜͙ͣͤ̓͊̐ͫͮ̎̈́͜d̵͇̬͉̲̥̖̿̇̎̽ͬͨ̏ͮͬ̈̆ͨ̔̍̄̀͟͢f̞̖̰̘̜̮̰̙̗͕̫ͮ̈́̓̍̒͌̀̏́͘͠͡ͅa̵͇̯͎̠̭̹̞̰̯̜̮͑̌ͣͨ͂͌͜g̴̴̟̩̝̻͉͉͓̽ͤ̋͐̂̆̀ ̧͉̱̫̤̰̲͙͔̥̿̐́͐̋̇̌ͩ̊ͅr̵̭̩̟͓̮̦͔̙̙̯̯̞͇͎͔͐̏̾̊ͦ͆ͯ͋̒̈ͧͮ̿̎̇͗ͧ̽͢e̤̬̭̦̱̠̣̱͈ͩ͗ͨ̈́̇̊̓͋̂̌̅̇ͬ̊̿ͦ͘p̢̩̜͕͙̳̠͈̦̗͉̮̱͍͖̗̬͚ͤ̿͂ͧ̉̓̋͆̔̃ͫ͜͠o̯̤̗̗͎̠̳͈͇͖̹͓̱̗̱̠͚̥ͯ̌̊̿̇̈̇̉ͨ̌͌͐̇̀ͅr̡̜͉̻͎͔̟̪̃̈̿͛̆́ͧ̋͒̅ͦ̏ͫ͜͢͠ͅt̨̓ͯ̆͂̐͒̑͊ͭ͆̈͊ͨͮͤ̎͟͏̴̪͉̻̲͓͔͘ͅi̛͋̂͏̢͓̘̪͎̺̗̲̳͓͇ņ̵̬͔͈̪̲͍̭̼̏͆̎͌g̨̡͎̜̬̙̥͍̝̯͌̐̓͛̓͑ͯͬͪ ̸̅ͨ̋͗ͯ̍̄ͦͨ͡͏̦̩̪̝̲̠̠̮͈̘̟ͅḯ̷̝͓̘͖ͣ̑̃̍ͩ͌̎̚n̯̭̱̩̰̫͖̭̝͙̜ͭͯͧ̒̊ͤ͘̕͠ͅ[̷̡̢̲̤̟̘̩͎̯̤̉ͪ̏ͭ̽ͅ/͂̃ͮ̒͂ͬ͢͏̛̜̝͚̭̞̜̥͈͕̠z̞̠̜͖̼̦͖̤̱̠͓͔̰̦̹̩̤̅ͬ͒ͨ̄̌̓͂ͨͬͪ͑͗̄͆͜͝a̫̙͇͔̟͆ͨ͆͐ͩ̕͝ͅl̴̡̨̬͙̥̣͍̫̈́̈́̓̒̀ͬ̎̿͆ͦ͢ͅͅģ̧̬̘̣̝̳̣͔̺̪̤̭͉̫̯̣̼͓ͤ͌̾̑̃ͯ̀ͣ̾̔ͭ͒̈́ͮ̆̌̅̚̕͜ͅȭ̸̧̼̲̗̼̟̰͓̪̭͍̦͎̽̀͗̀ͩ͌̓̐͒͒̐̔̉͘]̨̜̱̙̙̽ͮ̀̾͢ͅ

[̶̢̺̝̙̜͉̋ͫ͗ͨͤ̄͜z̶̛̛̯͍̞̠̘̑̔ͤͦ̓̽ͩ̈͂͑̔̑̓̀̚͜a̴̜̘̪̭̯͈̤̯̹̪ͩ̓̽ͭ̽ͭͦ̐͛̌͝l͔̜̦̎̉̃̐̂́͞g̸̴̶̢̱̠͖̟̻̩̲͕͉͚̹͇͉̥̪̮̙͋ͫ̂ͨ̐̉͌ͧ͑̋̓̿̒ơ̝̬͕͉̼̯̦̭̙̥̝͆̑̍̋ͭ̄ͤͮ̐ͣ̀̊͐͜]̵̖͇̬̼͎̙̽̿͂ͭ͋ͪͨ͊̄ͧ͑̋͆͗̓͘͟O̧̳̪̪͍̰̱͔͈̠̯͗ͩ̓͑̉͑ͫ͑̓̈́̅̏ͭ́͠ͅl̸̢̪̟͓̜͙ͣͤ̓͊̐ͫͮ̎̈́͜d̵͇̬͉̲̥̖̿̇̎̽ͬͨ̏ͮͬ̈̆ͨ̔̍̄̀͟͢f̞̖̰̘̜̮̰̙̗͕̫ͮ̈́̓̍̒͌̀̏́͘͠͡ͅa̵͇̯͎̠̭̹̞̰̯̜̮͑̌ͣͨ͂͌͜g̴̴̟̩̝̻͉͉͓̽ͤ̋͐̂̆̀ ̧͉̱̫̤̰̲͙͔̥̿̐́͐̋̇̌ͩ̊ͅr̵̭̩̟͓̮̦͔̙̙̯̯̞͇͎͔͐̏̾̊ͦ͆ͯ͋̒̈ͧͮ̿̎̇͗ͧ̽͢e̤̬̭̦̱̠̣̱͈ͩ͗ͨ̈́̇̊̓͋̂̌̅̇ͬ̊̿ͦ͘p̢̩̜͕͙̳̠͈̦̗͉̮̱͍͖̗̬͚ͤ̿͂ͧ̉̓̋͆̔̃ͫ͜͠o̯̤̗̗͎̠̳͈͇͖̹͓̱̗̱̠͚̥ͯ̌̊̿̇̈̇̉ͨ̌͌͐̇̀ͅr̡̜͉̻͎͔̟̪̃̈̿͛̆́ͧ̋͒̅ͦ̏ͫ͜͢͠ͅt̨̓ͯ̆͂̐͒̑͊ͭ͆̈͊ͨͮͤ̎͟͏̴̪͉̻̲͓͔͘ͅi̛͋̂͏̢͓̘̪͎̺̗̲̳͓͇ņ̵̬͔͈̪̲͍̭̼̏͆̎͌g̨̡͎̜̬̙̥͍̝̯͌̐̓͛̓͑ͯͬͪ ̸̅ͨ̋͗ͯ̍̄ͦͨ͡͏̦̩̪̝̲̠̠̮͈̘̟ͅḯ̷̝͓̘͖ͣ̑̃̍ͩ͌̎̚n̯̭̱̩̰̫͖̭̝͙̜ͭͯͧ̒̊ͤ͘̕͠ͅ[̷̡̢̲̤̟̘̩͎̯̤̉ͪ̏ͭ̽ͅ/͂̃ͮ̒͂ͬ͢͏̛̜̝͚̭̞̜̥͈͕̠z̞̠̜͖̼̦͖̤̱̠͓͔̰̦̹̩̤̅ͬ͒ͨ̄̌̓͂ͨͬͪ͑͗̄͆͜͝a̫̙͇͔̟͆ͨ͆͐ͩ̕͝ͅl̴̡̨̬͙̥̣͍̫̈́̈́̓̒̀ͬ̎̿͆ͦ͢ͅͅģ̧̬̘̣̝̳̣͔̺̪̤̭͉̫̯̣̼͓ͤ͌̾̑̃ͯ̀ͣ̾̔ͭ͒̈́ͮ̆̌̅̚̕͜ͅȭ̸̧̼̲̗̼̟̰͓̪̭͍̦͎̽̀͗̀ͩ͌̓̐͒͒̐̔̉͘]̨̜̱̙̙̽ͮ̀̾͢ͅ

[zalgo] NIGGER [/zalgo]

[zalgo] fuck niggers [/zalgo]

F͖̤͝A̵̫̣̠̬G̦͡S͓

F̺͈̲̫͔͛͛̑̔̏̅̍͡u̓ͧ͏̺̬̳̭͇̺c̵̙͔̘̪̻͎͂̓ͮ͆k̦̥̣̄̅ͨͩ̽ͯ͐̒i̥̞̰͚͑̿n̨͍̲̲̤͂ͤͬ̚ͅͅģ̢͍̞̝͔̻̼̖͌̉ͅ ̨̗̏̃̂̈ͪ̎̊n̪͍͉̦̩̠͌̅̎̍͐ͅę̯̬͓̲͈̠̝̜̻̂̆̋̉͗̌̃͜w̧̝̣̦̙͉͉͎͓̻͌́͛f̸̤͖̦̊ͨ̑ͪ͒a͖̠͇̙͕̪̲̮͇ͧ̔̏̉͝g̰̹̞̋̋͗̎͜͡š̛͔̻̫̓̌
͚̮͈͈̔͒̄͡

eeemo.net/

YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME!

f̴̙̜̙̟̭͉͙͓͔̦̩̤̳̮͙̟͕͈͍̾ͧ̿͡u̧̫̝̲̫̦̺̩̙̝̱̮̟̘̟͙̠͛̊̃͆́͢ͅcͩ̃́͐́́͏̬͎̞͍͉̖͈̮͍͍̫́ͅͅk̗͓̝̞̳͖̩̝̯̜̭̠͑̓̑ͣ͌ͤͬ̋ͅį̷̳̤̹̮̇̊ͧ̓͌ͤ͛̓̓͌̅̓ͮ̚͝͠ņ͈̻̣̭̟̳͖̲̠̱̻̏͂ͦ͒̈́ͯͮ̄ͩ̏̅̈̏̊ͩ͑͐ͨ͢g̵̬̭̟͙̙̹̯̯͐̓̑̂ͦ̒̀̏̃̒ͧ͊̓͛ͤ ̮̠̻̥̙̘͕̙̺̜̰̮͈̭̊̓̑͒ͧ͗̓̉̐̏̄̆ͯͩͫ̏̚̕͞ñ̴͚̯̩͍̱͙͙̩̰͙̋̑ͯ͡ḙ̵̗̟̠̞͈͉̞̯̥͙̽͊͆̒̽ͦ͂ͭ̌̍ͭ̎̾͛ẁ̵̺̰̥̯̜̞̗̝̼͎͙̮͊̈́̏͌̐̅͊ͤ̚̕͠f̨̧̠͎̩͚͓̞̭͍͕̮̭̜̫̝̯̝̭̥̦̄ͬ̈́ͦ̑͊̀ͫ͐̈ͤ͋̾̅̾̎̔̚͘á̶̡͇̣̬͖͚̞̻̥̪͓̙̬̜̞̣̦̈̆̅̓ͩ͒͌͒̈́̑ͬͤ̀ͩ͋͂̓̀̕ģ̵̴̭̣̯̹̫̰͉̗̗̝̯͑͊̾͆ͭ͋̎ͪ͋̚ș̢͙̣͕͖̞͌͒ͫ̉̈ͨͯ͘͜

I͟ m͏ig͟h̡t ͡be gay ̛b͟u̢t̢ ͠a̷tl̢eąs̸t͝ ̕I͏ d̢on'̀t̡ ̨jerk ͢i̕t̨ t͟o ̶t͠r̴ap̨s͘

>kek

>I
>gay