Is Disney Land as great as people say it is?

Is Disney Land as great as people say it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=ad2_1493201940
history.com/news/disneylands-disastrous-opening-day-60-years-ago
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, but it really depends on the person. I'm fairly easy going so the large crowds or potentially long lines don't deter me. I personally love Disneyland and have had an annual pass for 2 and 1/2 years now. I go weekly, sometimes for hours, other times just to get on one ride on my way home. I buy pins and coffee mugs and sometimes I'll pop in for lunch or some shit. Usually, I bring snacks lol

Also, Disneyland*

For me it's too crowded to enjoy unless you buy front of the line passes

liveleak.com/view?i=ad2_1493201940

That's why I love my AP. I can just come and go as I please and with the app they have, I can check on wait times and shit like that to double check if it's worth going.

Because sometimes...pic related.

Mm, elle fanning in the picrelated.

is Trump as great as people say he is?

Yeah, and the hotter one next to her

I went to the anaheim one and in paris and love em both

YES

ALL YOUNG

I want to visit the new Shanghai one simply for how technologically advanced it is. The Pirates ride looks fucking insane. Makes me a lil jealous but at least I live near yhe original OG lol

>I go weekly, sometimes for hours, other times just to get on one ride on my way home.

Wow, you go through like a 20 min process to go on a 2 min ride?

>20 min
bitch sometimes it takes hours

For ONE ride? You are ceazy, why would u do that

I dunno. Disney World is pretty cool. I've never been to Cali or seen Disneyland though. I'm assuming it's smaller, busier (longer waits for sure), older, and maybe just a bit dirty (I wouldn't expect anything in Anaheim to be clean).

Also should be noted that Anaheim (city of LA with Disney) is pretty nasty these days.

Also, the traffic.

If I was already in LA seeing the city (and I'd love to), I'd like to see Disneyland.... however, if you're doing a vacation JUST to DISNEY, I suspect you're better off doing Disney World.

Disneyland sucks and if literally full of Mexicans. Disneyworld is the fucking shit and you could spend a week there and not see everything in the parks

Disney world is better. More shit to do there.

asking if the land of loli's is a great place.
It make's no sence.

I think it would just frustrate pedos, it's not like you can masturbate there

I'm just curious, what exactly does disney world have, that disneyland doesn't?

Not that guy, but there's a whole culture of Disney annual passholders that do that shit.

LIke they really love a couple rides or a restaurant or a dolewhip and they'll stop in just for that and go home.

Seems very strange to treat Disney that casually. Maybe cause I live in the other part of the nation and even seeing Disney is like a major ordeal that requires thousands in travel, booking, and tickets. One that can only be afforded like every decade....

So it seems crazy that the some of the dudes who live real close, treat it as casually as just stopping in a restaurant.

Yes

Im pretty sure it's the same thing but the one in cali is a bit bigger I believe

4 Different parks, each bigger than Disneyland.

Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom (basically vanilla disney park), Epcot (each block is like a different country in architecture, restaurants, landmarks, and Hollywood Studios.

I never thought about peyote skiing that, but it makes sense I guess. Like you, Disneyland has always been in my head as this "big deal" that you plan for

Disneyland:
* A few unique rides that for whatever reason were not recreated at Disneyworld
* Sleeping Beauties Castle story told with miniatures. An incredible bit of art that cannot be recreated.
* The general feel of being at the original
Disneyworld:
Huge. The Fantasyland section is essentially Disneyland. In addition, Disneyworld has
* On site hotels with special entertainment
* MGM
* Animal Kingdom
* Epcot
* Water park
* Nightclub style entertainment for adults
* Huge undeveloped nature preserve
* And probably more, but that's all I can think off quickly.

>peyote skiing
*people doing

Fuck autocorrect in the ass

>Huge. The Fantasyland section
The Magic Kingdom section. Fantasyland is a subsection of the Magic Kingdom, but in CA and FL.

Oh I see. I actually thought Disney world came before disneyland

Me being the autist I am, when I was there I fell in love with at least 5 girls, one of which I saw multiple times and that I still think of sometimes. Made me real sad after being there, imagining all the potential happy futures with those grils. But I'm still alone.

Disneyland was first. That's why it's the smallest of all the Disney parks. Walt didn't have the money to buy extra land, as he did with all the later parks. He cut it so close, had the park failed it would have taken both the Disney company and himself personally down with it.

I actually really liked that combo of words, I just figured it was slang that I didn't know for people that just casually visiting theme parks...

Getting actual info on Sup Forums is pretty cool, thanks user

Packed with lolis

Anyone else here old enough to remember when the show was called "The Wonderful World of Color"? How about Annette and the original Mouseketeers?

Each of those parks are a separate cost and Disneyland is, in it's own right, a full on resort like it's Floridian sister. It's smaller because there isn't much room for expansion unless they start buying up properties and demolishing them (which they have, lol). It also has it's own on-site hotels: The Disneyland Hotel, Disney Grand Californian and Paradise Pier. It's got Downtown Disney which has tons of shopping and dining options. There's Disney California Adventure, which is a super fun CA themed park with a Cars Land. They're opening the new Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout ride which is a revamped Hollywood Tower Hotel (a lot are against the change but...it's fucking Disney, it'll still be dope). Star Wars Land is opening in the next year or so. It isn't like Disneyland is JUST Disneyland. There is quite a bit to do over here.

Each park has it's own special qualities and each park is bound to do something better than the other but, in my opinion, Disneyland is worth it at LEAST once in your life. If you love Disney especially you want to go where it all started. You can take a tour in Walt's footsteps (something on my bucket list) and I'm pretty sure that's something that couldn't be recreated ANYWHERE else.

"Hey bro, I got disneyland tickets, you wanna go?"

"I already got a season pass man, I've been peyote skiing since I moved up here."

Opening day had pretty much everyone pulling their hair out and it's insane to read about how fucking chaotic those first few weeks were for the park. Also, the original costumes are fucking absolute nightmare fuel.

Here's a pretty dope read for anyone interested: history.com/news/disneylands-disastrous-opening-day-60-years-ago

That's kind of how I treat it. Even when I didn't have my AP it was just something I could do (if I had a spare $300, lol). Southern Californians (Orange County especially) is so nonchalant and carefree about something families spend years saving for just for a 4 day weekend.

\w/ hail \m/

pls stop ruining this thread

This is going to sound retarded but there is something about Disney that is genuinely magical. Every time I go I'm incredibly happy, everything about the experience is pleasant. If I could live there I would.

Also talking about Disney World, haven't been to land.

Especially Magical Kingdom and Epcot at night, god fucking damn are those parks just perfect at night.

As if that ugly old turd for any from Elle. Luckily she already has plenty of money, unlike the unlucky girls who had touch the smelly creep to pay their rent.

Yeah I remember riding on the boat at night at Disney world, looking at ask the lights and everything happening around me was really awesome.

Fuck you and fuck stinky Terry

Fat asshole neck bearded troll. Never leaves basement, much less actually do something with life. Will never see a Disney park.

I just went there 2 weeks ago, california adventure is fun, kiddy rides arent fun unless you have a girl with you. rides get annoying so get a fast pass.

"Terry checking ms Gomez's hairy snatch" JUST LEAKED an hour ago! Selena Gomez outtake that was hacked from her icloud, it was tagged in her account without Terry's name but you can clearly spot his tattoos, enjoy.......................

yes I remember that show.

Disneyland is pretty magical

these pics would be so good if he wasn't in them.

Yeah, I can smell him from here

Celebrities have really low self esteem. That's why they seek attention from everyone.

You guys don't realize this, but any one of us could fuck any celebrity we wanted if we tried hard enough.