You are a paladin of a good-aligned god, sent to smite evil, particularly demons...

You are a paladin of a good-aligned god, sent to smite evil, particularly demons. You get to the innermost chamber of a wicked cult and see pic related.

She offers you the best sex a mortal can enjoy if you spare her life.

What do you do?

Is there a downside if I fuck her?

I ain't putting my dick in that

Suck my own dick in front of her

Its a cross between twilight sparkle and a succubus.

The only answer is yes and you'll enjoy whatever consequences you may face.

For you personally? It's possible. She might suck your soul and lifeforce out during sex, but it's unlikely she'd try either since you have her at your mercy.

Your faith and your god might not take kindly to you letting a very evil and malicious being escape, especially for a reason as carnality. But since you're here in the first place, you probably won't get more than a reprimand.

why can't i smite her after i fuck her?

>Gigantic cow udders
>dat booty
>obviously a purple meaty pussy

why do you even ask ?

You can, but that'd be breaking a promise--which might also piss off your god.

Another option is to smite her just right to knock her unconscious but leave her alive, and then take her back as your prisoner

I shall smite thee..... with cock

>She offers you the best sex a mortal can enjoy
ruse

you think pleb tier action like pandering to primite emotions can do anything against gods chosen?

She must take a blood oath that she will protect and obey only me, cut off her horns and renounce her own kind. I would make her my sex slave and fuck her brains out all day and night in the name of my good-aligned god. We would travel the worlds and she would share her powers with me. I would impregnate her and our son would reign supreme and rule over all living things. Oops I just created Lucifer.

Smite it dead on the spot. Its foul horse shit has no sway here.

>praisingintensifies.gif

if she can please my god then she can please my dick

> Stab her in the Throat. " My Virgin Level is over 9000. Your Tricks don't work on me"

Sign me up for the tight demon pussy then.

Fuck then kill.

This. Bonus points for killing her through a dick-smiting

Kill then Fuck

>pic related
KILL IT WITH FIRE MUAHAHA!11

So I'll just start undressing, let her pick up what I'm putting down, and only tell her I didn't agree to the deal afterwards.

Depending on how she reacts then I might or might not spare her anyway.

Am I really the only one who just wants to have consensual sex?