Getting rid of IDs made this board even worse than it was previously

Getting rid of IDs made this board even worse than it was previously.

Let's get IDs back.

shut up stupid

stop bullying me, Heaven. I remember you, faggot!

It'd get rid of same fags.
And convince some of you idiots that this place isn't user and they hand all your shit over to anyone that asks.

I'll bet

B-But user kun... Samefag is a fun meme...

Is it though?

Memes are being taken over by Jews

this has been the only good idea on Sup Forums for months

plus, it's just fucking easier to identify people within a thread. i don't browse this website to be anonymous, i browse it because it's full of degenerates like me.

Mootykins, please bring back IDs, you dirty Jew

samefag

THIS

>ya got me

> IDs

Names, faggot. Names and tripcodes.

I enjoy it

I am still in my lurking phase, due to me being a newfag. If it is not too much trouble, can anyone explain why it was better?

Pretty much pic related

It negates samefagging. also makes it much easier to follow conversations as you can see when OP is actually responding or just some fag jumping in saying retarded shit and derailing a thread

That makes sense, thank you.

I used to be against IDs on Sup Forums, but now I'm for them. It's way easy to filter out the ID of some disgusting faggot posting traps, or some newfag posting gore.

It's time to give the userbase the tools they need to completely ignore retarded attention whores.

I just said it in an above post, but it just made communicating easier. You could click on someones ID and see all their posts within the thread. Also stops samefags spamming trash and lying about who they are.

>i'm op, but you'd never know it unless i told you because no IDs

But tripcodes and names are for cancer.

Is that her head, or did her neck throw up?

Hi, newfag. IDs weren't around since the beginning. Nice to see you're finally in high school.

Nice reddit spacing. Keep your hammy fingers off the keyboard.

so give us random IDs but no tripcodes

>IDs weren't around since the beginnin
How completely irrelevant.

That's kind of the point of the thread, dummy.

yeah i think i meant to respond to the guy you responded to. a mistake i would not likely have made with IDs

I genuinely believe that trap, cuckold, racebaiting, and all these other shit threads that have been popping up would start to deteriorate over time.

And I care why? I didn't start browsing when the website was brand new. I was an underage b& in like 2007-8 maybe?

>when you realize you've been on this website for almost half your life

We know bitch but we're saying they're better than this shit, it will eliminate all the dubs faggots as well.

Both

>it will eliminate all the dubs faggots as well
No it won't. Also, nice dubs.

it wouldn't eliminate dubs fags and it would add the ID fags. but that would still be an improvement over this

I want IDs back too, we wouldnt have this retarded ass samefaggery like we do now